ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Beacon Theater, NYC - 1st November 2006
© ¿?... Thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday, Child of the Moon Return to archive
8th February 2008 08:35 AM
GotToRollMe Happy Birthday!
8th February 2008 08:37 AM
Gazza Happy birthday!
8th February 2008 08:37 AM
PartyDoll MEG Happy, Happy Birthday!
8th February 2008 08:40 AM
LadyJane Happy Birthday Child of the Moon.
Good to have ya back!!!

LJ.
8th February 2008 09:03 AM
Honky Tonk Man Happy Birthday mate!
8th February 2008 09:30 AM
Factory Girl Happy Birthday, Child of the Moon!!
8th February 2008 09:31 AM
Jumacfly Happy B day
8th February 2008 09:47 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Happy bday Child!
8th February 2008 10:32 AM
Lazy Bones Happy Birthday!
8th February 2008 12:32 PM
Irina
Happy Birthday to You
8th February 2008 12:34 PM
MrPleasant ¡Feliz cumpleaños!
8th February 2008 12:40 PM
Starbuck happy birthday stevie! say, did you ever bed sahaira?

now....in honor of our birthday boy....a blast from the past (circa 2000 AD)...i present our baby stevie!

----------------
"Maxy, it's always a pleasure to hear from you. Good job converting the heathen. I've tried converting many of my friends to Stonesism, and I've gotten through to many of them. My Kid Rock and Eminem-obsessed friend was singing "Starfucker" the other day. I managed to make "Sympathy" one of my Christian ex-girlfriend's favorite songs. My Sri Lankan, guitar-slingin' buddy is quickly getting into Mr. Riffarhd's guitar skills. Many of my friends have gone out and bought Stones albums at my behest. It gives me a sense of well-doing. Congratulations, Maxy.

As I sit here, I'm listening to the Monkees' "Missing Links Vol. 1." I'm sure many of you out there have little interest in 'em, but I've loved them since I was three, and that's good enough for me. Hey, Keith Moon and Micky Dolenz were best drinkin' buddies in the 70's, and Brian Jones hid out with the Monkees when some girls were chasing him.

You guys are all great. I love coming here whenever I can and chattimg it up with you wonderful folk. Keep the faith. After the Monkees, I believe I'll put on some Goats Head Soup. I need that cold, cold, "Winter."

Slowly rocking on...

Love, Carlisle Wheeling

8th February 2008 01:29 PM
Joey

Happy Happy Birthday !!!!
8th February 2008 01:35 PM
Child of the Moon
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
happy birthday stevie! say, did you ever bed sahaira?

now....in honor of our birthday boy....a blast from the past (circa 2000 AD)...i present our baby stevie!

----------------
"Maxy, it's always a pleasure to hear from you. Good job converting the heathen. I've tried converting many of my friends to Stonesism, and I've gotten through to many of them. My Kid Rock and Eminem-obsessed friend was singing "Starfucker" the other day. I managed to make "Sympathy" one of my Christian ex-girlfriend's favorite songs. My Sri Lankan, guitar-slingin' buddy is quickly getting into Mr. Riffarhd's guitar skills. Many of my friends have gone out and bought Stones albums at my behest. It gives me a sense of well-doing. Congratulations, Maxy.

As I sit here, I'm listening to the Monkees' "Missing Links Vol. 1." I'm sure many of you out there have little interest in 'em, but I've loved them since I was three, and that's good enough for me. Hey, Keith Moon and Micky Dolenz were best drinkin' buddies in the 70's, and Brian Jones hid out with the Monkees when some girls were chasing him.

You guys are all great. I love coming here whenever I can and chattimg it up with you wonderful folk. Keep the faith. After the Monkees, I believe I'll put on some Goats Head Soup. I need that cold, cold, "Winter."

Slowly rocking on...

Love, Carlisle Wheeling

Wow, you know, I actually remember that post very well. I was truly but a Child of the Moon, not even yet a Young Adult of the Moon.

Did I ever bed Sahaira? No, sadly enough, I did not. She will always remain the "one that got away."

Oh, and thank you, THANK YOU, to everyone for the birthday wishes. Tonight I'll be playing a gig with my band, and I could really think of a lot of worse things to be doing on my birthday. Who knows? Maybe they'll all buy me drinks.

Stones rule, you bastards!
8th February 2008 02:09 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Tonight I'll be playing a gig with my band, and I could really think of a lot of worse things to be doing on my birthday.

dude...i didn't know you were a rock n roller.

lemme guess....monkees tribute?
8th February 2008 02:36 PM
stewed & Keefed Happy Birthday
8th February 2008 04:33 PM
glencar You share a b-day with me lil sister! Hope it's a good one!
8th February 2008 04:59 PM
Child of the Moon
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

dude...i didn't know you were a rock n roller.

lemme guess....monkees tribute?

That's... that's just terrifying.
8th February 2008 05:42 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Happy Birthday.
8th February 2008 08:05 PM
Brainbell Jangler Many happy returns of the day, my young friend.
8th February 2008 08:09 PM
Riffhard Happy Buuurrrffffdaaaayyyyy COTM!! I will be raising a glass in your honor tonight, and that makes me happy!

Riffy
9th February 2008 12:45 AM
Barney Fife Thanks for the birthday wishes, everybody!
9th February 2008 01:29 PM
moy happy birthday child of the moon, we share the same day
9th February 2008 02:23 PM
Paranoid_Android Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!
11th February 2008 06:10 PM
Soldatti Happy Birthday!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)