ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Beacon Theater, NYC - 1st November 2006
© ¿?... Thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: OT: If you don't like wrestling..... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
26th January 2008 11:30 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Any sport where guys kick like girls is gay....

Even when said kick is to someone's skull? You should see when they start repeatedly hitting leg kicks. Looks just nasty.
26th January 2008 02:29 PM
robpop
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Even when said kick is to someone's skull? You should see when they start repeatedly hitting leg kicks. Looks just nasty.

I never been kicked to the skull, but I have been kicked in the nuts. It sucks.
26th January 2008 02:37 PM
gypsy
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Wow, you really out did yourself. That was the stupidest post I have ever seen you make. You really are an ass. Do you know how much skill those dudes have. The #1 one ranked fighter in MMA would kick the shit out of the #1 ranked boxer. Yes, that includes Baby Face Mayfied. The damage a boxer takes with those thicker gloves is more dangerous then MMA boxing any day. When MMA guy gets hit hard he goes down-end of fight. Not 300 blows to the head for 12 rds. I think I just heard that the first MMA fighter died from a fight. How many have died in boxing over the same time span? I also prob know more about proff boxing than any one on this board, but def more than you. Damn, you would think that a white trash lady like yourself would dig it the most. Stop showing off, esp when you don't know shit.

Bring it on!

Boxing is a gentelman's sport, and you, sir, are no gentleman.
I do not "dig" seeing anyone getting killed in the ring. THAT type of bloodlust is purely for the white trash.

26th January 2008 03:53 PM
robpop
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I do not "dig" seeing anyone getting killed in the ring. THAT type of bloodlust is purely for the white trash.

Then why did you kick me in the nuts?
26th January 2008 04:22 PM
gypsy
quote:
robpop wrote:

Then why did you kick me in the nuts?

I would never do such a thing!
26th January 2008 08:22 PM
LadyJane
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
I also prob know more about proff boxing than any one on this board, but def more than you. Damn, you would think that a white trash lady like yourself would dig it the most. Stop showing off, esp when you don't know shit.

Bring it on!

Indeed bring it on.

gypsy has VAST knowledge of the sport of boxing.
She practically grew up at a boxing ring and is well read on the subject.

I've seen posts of hers that have impressed many a fellow RO'er.

LJ.
26th January 2008 10:20 PM
gypsy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Indeed bring it on.

LJ.

You bet your sweet Stanley Ketchel-lovin' bippy!

26th January 2008 10:41 PM
TomL Did you ever see the episode where granny smokes crawdads for the hippies in the park?
27th January 2008 05:09 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Indeed bring it on.

LJ.

Sorry LJ, but she's is an ass and has vast knowledge of shit! I have only been here about 1 1/2 years and her posts have really sucked in that time. Maybe she used to have it, but it's old.
27th January 2008 05:11 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Wrong, people do not die in MMA, but they do in boxing sometimes.
27th January 2008 05:21 PM
Bloozehound I used to get a kick outta the Bushwackers

27th January 2008 05:38 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
I used to get a kick outta the Bushwackers

I think they are the ones who made me hate Aussy's, no wait that was Corgi.
27th January 2008 06:14 PM
fireontheplatter i enjoyed the hogan know best reality series that aired on vh1.
i can stand about 10 minutes of wrestlemania which is more that i can say for this new cage fighting violent crap out now. i turn my head or change the channel when those commercials come on. no way...can't deal. i'm a lover, not a fighter
27th January 2008 06:25 PM
LadyJane
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Sorry LJ, but she's is an ass and has vast knowledge of shit! I have only been here about 1 1/2 years and her posts have really sucked in that time. Maybe she used to have it, but it's old.

How do you dare presume to know what she is well versed in and what she is not?
I don't give a fuck about the feuding around here.
We used to be able to put that shit aside and have decent discussions about a wide array of topics, boxing included.

Perhaps if EVERYONE would quit sniping at each other and try to find some common ground, RO would be a better place.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
27th January 2008 06:46 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

How do you dare presume to know what she is well versed in and what she is not?
I don't give a fuck about the feuding around here.
We used to be able to put that shit aside and have decent discussions.

Perhaps if EVERYONE would quit sniping at each other and try to find some common ground, RO would be a better place.

LJ.

LJ, you are a RO legend! I respect you, but this ain't your fight. Once again, Ms. Nutty started shit, Only thing she picked the wrong mutherfucker. Every bit of sniping I've seen during my tenure here, she has been at least part of it. I'm sure she was the cute sex bunny on this board back in the day, but what I see from her is meaness, provoking and ass kissing. She can't stay fresh so she's gotin nasty. I am here to 1st and foremost, amuse myself and I hope other people get my SOH, because there are some of the funniest people ive ever seen, on this board. I do not have a beef with anyone but her and mybe Corgi with his Anti-american rants, but even those are at least funny. I can like any posters here I want and don't need her calling me someone else's boy because of it.

To really know what boxing is inside and out you probably need to know what it's like to be punched in the face real hard. And drunk, provoked redneck boyfriends don't count.
27th January 2008 07:00 PM
LadyJane
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

To really know what boxing is inside and out you probably need to know what it's like to be punched in the face real hard. And drunk, provoked redneck boyfriends don't count.

Well if that statement doesn't sound sexist, I don't know what does.

For what it's worth, I don't know much about boxing but I have been punched in the face REAL hard and it wasn't a drunk redneck boyfriend, it was a mentally ill psycho boyfriend.

gypsy does not need me to defend her but I do know her quite well and can tell you for a fact that she is an intelligent, strong and well read woman.

She has her share of detractors but she also has her share of friends.

And I think it IS my fight. Because what is REALLY pissing me off is the atmosphere at Rocks Off. I used to come here for a laugh. Lately I find myself pissed off at the fighting more than anything else.

So again. I call on ALL sides...ALL parties to end it.

LJ.
27th January 2008 07:08 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Well if that statement doesn't sound sexist, I don't know what does.

For what it's worth, I don't know much about boxing but I have been punched in the face REAL hard and it wasn't a drunk redneck boyfriend, it was a mentally ill psycho boyfriend.

gypsy does not need me to defend her but I do know her quite well and can tell you for a fact that she is an intelligent, strong and well read woman.

She has her share of detractors but she also has her share of friends.

And I think it IS my fight. Because what is REALLY pissing me off is the atmosphere at Rocks Off. I used to come here for a laugh. Lately I find myself pissed off at the fighting more than anything else.

So again. I call on ALL sides...ALL parties to end it.

LJ.

I not going to argue with anymore. You want peace, ban her. Yes, sorry, It was meant to be sexist. I know its not as fun as to hear about being coked up at the hospital, working.
27th January 2008 07:23 PM
LadyJane
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

I not going to argue with anymore. You want peace, ban her. Yes, sorry, It was meant to be sexist. I know its not as fun as to hear about being coked up at the hospital, working.

Number 1- I am not arguing with you. Pointing out facts and disagreeing in a civil manner is not arguing.
Number 2- I have no authority to ban anyone and think it should be used as a last resort.
Number 3- Intentional sexist remarks are an insult to all the fine women of this Board.

LJ.

27th January 2008 07:34 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Number 1- I am not arguing with you. Pointing out facts and disagreeing in a civil manner is not arguing.
Number 2- I have no authority to ban anyone and think it should be used as a last resort.
Number 3- Intentional sexist remarks are an insult to all the fine women of this Board.

LJ.

1. My bad.
2. Yes, I know but I stilled enjoyed saying it.
3. Sorry if I sounded harsh it was directed towards her. No disrespect to any women on this board. I don't like being called cracker when somebody says it to me with disrespect.

If someone wants to go at me, it's going to be brutal. Again, I like everbhody, even FOTP, on this board. I don't agree with everyone and I hate the political threads, but I don't flame anyone. I will throw my little jabs at posters too, but there is no malice in my remarks. Just having fun and I like people fucking with me as long as it's not disrespectful. You do not need to defend Gyps, she starts here own shit. The next step in the cycle is for her to start crying about everyone picking on her.

27th January 2008 07:38 PM
TampabayStone LJ, the bickering gets on my nerves too, esp Gyps and Fiji's never ending pissing match. I don't want to be in a pissing with anyone.
27th January 2008 08:28 PM
fireontheplatter i like you too tampex...i mean tampa.
27th January 2008 08:32 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i like you too tampex...i mean tampa.

Tampa is the new King!...Everyone's talking about it

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
27th January 2008 08:46 PM
GhostofBrianJones TO TampaBayStone: RIC FLAIR IS #1 IN MY BOOK SINCE 1983
in the wresting world. Got to know him rather well between
1983 and 1995. Good man. Many of them DO drink before entering the ring. I know the a few of the Von Erichs did.
They used to have beer parties back in the dressing rooms.
I really miss seeing him wrestle in person as well.
27th January 2008 08:52 PM
Bloozehound This guy was the coolest wrestler ever, the Missing Link

27th January 2008 11:06 PM
robpop
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

You've been on a roll lately. Especailly last night when you got deleted. I thought it was funny, she just took it the wrong way.
27th January 2008 11:27 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

Your a cazey bastard!!! LOL
27th January 2008 11:38 PM
Sioux
quote:
TomL wrote:
Did you ever see the episode where granny smokes crawdads for the hippies in the park?

That's my favorite episode!!!
28th January 2008 12:10 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
TO TampaBayStone: RIC FLAIR IS #1 IN MY BOOK SINCE 1983
in the wresting world. Got to know him rather well between
1983 and 1995. Good man. Many of them DO drink before entering the ring. I know the a few of the Von Erichs did.
They used to have beer parties back in the dressing rooms.
I really miss seeing him wrestle in person as well.

Wow, nice post.. Have to admit, I agree with all of it.
28th January 2008 12:12 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Sioux wrote:

That's my favorite episode!!!

Are we talking Beverly Hillbilly's because I can't follow. But it sounds something like that.
28th January 2008 11:52 AM
gimmekeef Best Wrestlers of Alltime (Legacy/Impact/Matches/Character)

*Undertaker
*Flair
*Sammartino
*Hogan
*Andre Giant
*Mick Foley
*Gene Kiniski
*Lou Thesz
*Fabulous Moolah

In no order.............
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)