ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Beacon Theater, NYC - 1st November 2006
© ¿?... Thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: OT: If you don't like wrestling..... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
25th January 2008 04:07 AM
JumpingKentFlash Have a look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOVPnLa9n20
If you don't like wrestling after this, you probably never will.
25th January 2008 09:30 AM
gimmekeef After Mankind left the scene I lost interest in the squared circle.Well unless I catch a bra and panties match that is...
25th January 2008 10:56 AM
TampabayStone Very Ghey! Check out the real deal...the sport that will one day put boxing to bed.

25th January 2008 10:59 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Wrestling is cool. When I was a young teenager back in the 60's I always wanted to wrestle with Ellie Mae Clampett. Nowadays all I get to do is wrestle with Grannie types. Getting old is indeed a drag.
25th January 2008 11:21 AM
Gimme Shelter Hogan rules!!!!!
25th January 2008 11:25 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Gimme Shelter wrote:
Hogan rules!!!!!

and Mrs. Hogan makes the rules.
25th January 2008 11:33 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Gimme Shelter wrote:
Hogan rules!!!!!

He's gay and his son is a murderer.
25th January 2008 11:34 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

and Mrs. Hogan makes the rules.

Mrs. Hogan has served him w/divorce papers.
25th January 2008 12:27 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Mrs. Hogan has served him w/divorce papers.

But I bet Bobby The Brain Heenan figures out a way to fix this...
25th January 2008 04:01 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
Very Ghey! Check out the real deal...the sport that will one day put boxing to bed.

Crap that was boring...were they fighting or fucking?

It won't supplant boxing in the long run... and if McCain wins the election, it will probably be banned
25th January 2008 04:31 PM
gypsy
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
Very Ghey! Check out the real deal...the sport that will one day put boxing to bed.

No way. Boxing can never be replaced by that shit they churn out for the violence-loving masses of white trash.
25th January 2008 07:24 PM
robpop The last great gimmick in wrestling was Scott Hall getting drunk in the ring. As it turns out it really was not a gimmick.

25th January 2008 10:44 PM
M.O.W.A.T. The Macho Man Randy Savage (Ooooooooh Yeah!):

25th January 2008 10:54 PM
robpop
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:
The Macho Man Randy Savage (Ooooooooh Yeah!):

Its TBS's neighbor!!!!
25th January 2008 11:12 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
gypsy wrote:

No way. Boxing can never be replaced by that shit they churn out for the violence-loving masses of white trash.

Wow, you really out did yourself. That was the stupidest post I have ever seen you make. You really are an ass. Do you know how much skill those dudes have. The #1 one ranked fighter in MMA would kick the shit out of the #1 ranked boxer. Yes, that includes Baby Face Mayfied. The damage a boxer takes with those thicker gloves is more dangerous then MMA boxing any day. When MMA guy gets hit hard he goes down-end of fight. Not 300 blows to the head for 12 rds. I think I just heard that the first MMA fighter died from a fight. How many have died in boxing over the same time span? I also prob know more about proff boxing than any one on this board, but def more than you. Damn, you would think that a white trash lady like yourself would dig it the most. Stop showing off, esp when you don't know shit.

Bring it on!
25th January 2008 11:15 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Crap that was boring...were they fighting or fucking?

It won't supplant boxing in the long run... and if McCain wins the election, it will probably be banned

Only fight they had of this dude on youtube. Looks like he prob fighting at 155, but he fights 145 now. Decent standup and unreal ground game. He is a bad Muth Fu...watch yo mouth.....
25th January 2008 11:15 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Possibly the best match ever:

25th January 2008 11:18 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:

Its TBS's neighbor!!!!

I saw him on the beach years ago. He had the bandana and the crazy shades on in full character. Also knew a guy who was doing Miss Elizabeth when she was married to the macho man.

Everyone that can hold their mud knows Rick "Nature Boy" Flair was the greatest of all time. Wooooo
25th January 2008 11:21 PM
robpop
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

I saw him on the beach years ago. He had the bandana and the crazy shades on in full character. Also knew a guy who was doing Miss Elizabeth when she was married to the macho man.

Everyone that can hold their mud knows Rick "Nature Boy" Flair was the greatest of all time. Wooooo

I saw him driving his Hummer up and down Gulf Blvd a few times. I'm sure he is sick of everybody yelling ohhh yeahhhh at him.

25th January 2008 11:25 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:

I saw him driving his Hummer up and down Gulf Blvd a few times. I'm sure he is sick of everybody yelling ohhh yeahhhh at him.

I don't know, when I've seen wrestlers about, they don't really try to stay on the down low.
25th January 2008 11:26 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Only fight they had of this dude on youtube. Looks like he prob fighting at 155, but he fights 145 now. Decent standup and unreal ground game. He is a bad Muth Fu...watch yo mouth.....

I've watched quite a bit of UFC...the ground fighting bores me...even when it's highly skilled people doing it...It just does...I know those guys are ultimate, but from an entertainment standpoint, I'd rather watch two lousy boxers square off...it's just more entertaining to me
25th January 2008 11:32 PM
robpop
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I've watched quite a bit of UFC...the ground fighting bores me...even when it's highly skilled people doing it...It just does...I know those guys are ultimate, but from an entertainment standpoint, I'd rather watch two lousy boxers square off...it's just more entertaining to me

I agree totally. Yeah, one of those guys could kick our collevtive asses, but the grappling is boring.
25th January 2008 11:36 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I guess if you never been a grappler you might not appretiate it as much. Try to see George "GSP" Perrier against Matt Hughs from last month. A clinic was displayed... You would have also like the Chuck Lidell Wandelia Silva bout as well. Two 205lb stand up dudes punching the shit out of each other.
25th January 2008 11:39 PM
robpop
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

I guess if you never been a grappler you might not appretiate it as much. Try to see George "GSP" Perrier against Matt Hughs from last month. A clinic was displayed... You would have also like the Chuck Lidell Wandelia Silva bout as well. Two 205lb stand up dudes punching the shit out of each other.

I know you are quoting Fiji here, but I was not talking shit on the sport. Hey, I've played ice hockey and loved it. It just sucks watching it.
25th January 2008 11:42 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:

I know you are quoting Fiji here, but I was not talking shit on the sport. Hey, I've played ice hockey and loved it. It just sucks watching it.

Oh, I know. Yes, hard for me to watch. Very exciting when th Lightning won, but that was more just the vibe around at the time for me. I know those guys are tougher than shit though.
25th January 2008 11:42 PM
robpop
quote:
robpop wrote:

What the hell do I know....I love watching baseball. Enough said.
25th January 2008 11:55 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:

What the hell do I know....I love watching baseball. Enough said.

Once in a while during a day cubbies game but that's about it. Don't hardly ever watch the Rays, but I keep up with them. BTW, you knew we were no longer the Devil Rays...nobody I've ever talked to knew what the fuck a devil ray was.
26th January 2008 01:40 AM
TampabayStone This guy is a bad ass!! To bad he's Canadian. In this sport nobody's record stays undefeated for long time. Competition is just to good. GSP fights at 170 if anyone cares.

26th January 2008 11:27 AM
gimmekeef Any sport where guys kick like girls is gay....
26th January 2008 11:29 AM
Joey " When I was a young teenager back in the 60's I always wanted to wrestle with Ellie Mae Clampett. "

< ----- ** ? **

I feel ya Lil' Buddy ( Lil' Fijikins )

Shiver ................

I remain , your kins

J'Lo

Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)