ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Beacon Theater, NYC - 1st November 2006
© ¿?... Thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Heath Ledger found dead Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
22nd January 2008 08:18 PM
Sioux I'm still pretty much shocked by the news. It's always tragic when someone dies at 28, no matter the cause. And so hard on the family. His daughter will likely not remember him...
22nd January 2008 09:17 PM
gypsy
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Good thing that's just a bunch of primitive, superstitious crap.
[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]

I agree with you, BBJ.
22nd January 2008 09:26 PM
glencar Rest in peace, Heath. Sad news. Pity for his family.
22nd January 2008 09:52 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Good thing that's just a bunch of primitive, superstitious crap.
[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]

Much like the Big bang, and the Bigger bang....
22nd January 2008 09:54 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

Much like the Big bang, and the Bigger bang....

no...the first is science the second is a CD
22nd January 2008 09:55 PM
Shoshanna
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

no...the first is science the second is a CD

YOU have tested and proven the big bang theory?
22nd January 2008 09:56 PM
parmeda Hi SIA...I haven't forgotten your e-mail
22nd January 2008 09:56 PM
glencar The CD is actually called "A Bigger Bang" by the way.
22nd January 2008 10:53 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Shoshanna wrote:

YOU have tested and proven the big bang theory?

no .. i don't believe i said i had

and your point is??

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
22nd January 2008 10:54 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Hi SIA...I haven't forgotten your e-mail

hey you too

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
23rd January 2008 12:17 AM
mojoman
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Funny, me and her timings always been off.. When I've been in a relationship she's single and visa-versa. Now I'm single and she has a bun in the oven.

didnt you just get married?
23rd January 2008 12:55 AM
Gimme Shelter
23rd January 2008 02:49 AM
FotiniD Oh my God, I don't fucking believe this How the hell did this happen? For God's sakes, fuck!!! I loved Heath Ledger as much as you can "love" someone you're a fan of, this is so damn tragic... One of those people that doesn't even cross your mind they might die, if this makes any sense.

It's just impossible to comprehend. Heath Ledger, for crying out loud. Someone posted on a board how crazy it is that say Amy Winehouse takes all the drugs in the world and she's still there, and Heath Ledger takes a bunch of sleeping pills and off he goes. Shit.

These are some of the last photos taken, just last Friday.

This is just so sad
[Edited by FotiniD]
23rd January 2008 03:22 AM
Ade very sad, indeed.

He's excellent in 'I'm Not There'.

Has been getting rave reviews for his performance
as The Joker, over the last few weeks/months.

RIP
23rd January 2008 06:54 AM
Factory Girl Hello Dear FotiniD,

Thanks for the great pix, as always. He does look very sad/troubled in the pictures.

Do we know if his death was accidental or deliberate?
23rd January 2008 07:10 AM
Sioux They're doing an autopsy today. I don't think there was a note. He was naked, face down on the bed with prescription meds, inclucing sleeping pills, in the room {evidently not scattered all around, as the rumors say}. Usually it takes up to 6 weeks to get all toxocology reports back, so we may not know for awhile.
23rd January 2008 07:24 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:

Do we know if his death was accidental or deliberate?

Police have excluded any possibility of suicide or foul play. There are unconfirmed reports that he had pneumonia and one of the sleeping pills he was on should not be taken when you have any respiratory illness. Who knows. I guess the autopsy should reveal more.

I can't get my head around this. It's like a huge mistake.
23rd January 2008 07:52 AM
glencar Hey, it happens. I am glad that it was NOT suicide. He looks awfully disturbed in those pix that Fotini posted.
23rd January 2008 08:02 AM
Factory Girl This is WHY I AVOID Prescription sleeping pills...they ARE TROUBLE.

RIP HEATH LEDGER.
23rd January 2008 08:15 AM
Irina So sad news. Can't believe...

"A Knight's Tale" is in my home collection of
favorite movies. And may be it's not so great as
"Monster's Ball" or "Brokeback Mountain" - sometimes
I like to see this movie to cheer up....

Rest in peace, Heath.
23rd January 2008 08:45 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Very sad news. He was a fine actor.

Rest in Peace
23rd January 2008 08:58 AM
Mr Jurkka I did not see this coming. Very sad..

I didint even know that he was into drugs and that stuff..

Fine actor indeed.
23rd January 2008 12:25 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
mojoman wrote:

didnt you just get married?

Well, we had a ceremony in Jamaica, but never got around to making it legal in the states, then things fell apart in many different ways.
23rd January 2008 12:27 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Gimme Shelter wrote:

Wow, that actually looks scary. I look forward to seeing it. Not sure what was with the hair in that one pic, but he was shaving. Was the rat's nest maybe for another role?
23rd January 2008 01:31 PM
Martha
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Thats' too bad. I'm going to see him in "I'm Not There" tomorrow. What with Blanchette getting the Oscar nomination today, its a bit of a mixed day for the stars of that film!

LMK what you think of the film if you have the time Gary. Thanks!
23rd January 2008 03:28 PM
sammy davis jr. Dude looks depressed.
23rd January 2008 03:32 PM
FotiniD I wouldn't put too much faith over a momentary look on his face on a couple of photos. He didn't have too many reasons to be depressed really. On the other hand, he did hang out with all the wrong kind of people lately (see Olsen twins or Lindsay Lohan). Who knows.

The autopsy was said to be inconclusive and they're gonna wait for more test results within the next 10 days. I've read Elena Christensen had tried to reach him on the phone but he didn't answer, and she was on the way to his home when she found out. Makes you think of all the little details - like, had she tried to go over his place earlier, maybe she'd had found him still alive and all that. Life hangs on such little details, doesn't it?
23rd January 2008 04:28 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
I wouldn't put too much faith over a momentary look on his face on a couple of photos. He didn't have too many reasons to be depressed really. On the other hand, he did hang out with all the wrong kind of people lately (see Olsen twins or Lindsay Lohan). Who knows.

The autopsy was said to be inconclusive and they're gonna wait for more test results within the next 10 days. I've read Elena Christensen had tried to reach him on the phone but he didn't answer, and she was on the way to his home when she found out. Makes you think of all the little details - like, had she tried to go over his place earlier, maybe she'd had found him still alive and all that. Life hangs on such little details, doesn't it?

My dear FotiniD,

Depression is anything but rational. He may have had every reason to be content--talent, young daughter, great career--but he may not have seen his own happiness. We'll never know.

Then again, his death may be purely accidental, but we'll have to wait for this to play it.

Btw, Helena Christensen used to seriously date Michael Hutchence of INXS.
23rd January 2008 04:40 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Gimme Shelter wrote:

23rd January 2008 04:40 PM
glencar I think Fotini is referring to the actress from Traffic...
Page: 1 2 3 4

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)