ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1967 Gamma Press with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE NOR EASTER Return to archive Page: 1 2
14th February 2007 04:53 PM
fireontheplatter we got smammed big time
the whole town is shut dow

i can't believe people have to drive around and round and oh my my my

it is starting to let off a bit now tho
14th February 2007 05:04 PM
pdog I don't mss that shit one bit....
14th February 2007 05:11 PM
pdog I'm not drunk or cold.... I'm always an outider...
I thought it was get down moses!
14th February 2007 05:13 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
whats happening out there people ?????

Blizzard conditions where I'm at...at least close.
As long as the lights don't go out, I'll be happy.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
14th February 2007 05:20 PM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Blizzard conditions where I'm at...at least close.
As long as the lights don't go out, I'll be happy.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]

You got booze?
14th February 2007 05:26 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:

You got booze?

Unfortunately no, drank it all yesterday.
But like I said I can sit it out just fine with or without beer....PROVIDED the lights stay on. Just keeping my fingers crossed.
14th February 2007 05:36 PM
pdog You got weed?
14th February 2007 05:41 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
You got weed?

No. I have coffee and cigarettes.
14th February 2007 05:53 PM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

No. I have coffee and cigarettes.

Okay... I guess!
14th February 2007 06:33 PM
GotToRollMe This SUCKS. Someday I'm leavin' here for tropical climes and never comin' back. NEVER.
14th February 2007 06:45 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
This SUCKS. Someday I'm leavin' here for tropical climes and never comin' back. NEVER.

please come back

gonna hiiiiiide away
get down jimmy
14th February 2007 06:57 PM
pdog
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
This SUCKS. Someday I'm leavin' here for tropical climes and never comin' back. NEVER.

California is the place you oughta be...
14th February 2007 06:59 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:

California is the place you oughta be...

cali is soooo built up and very expensive
how can u afford it?

snow has let up now

yosemite vally is the best
the west is the best
get here and we'll do the rest
14th February 2007 07:03 PM
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

cali is soooo built up and very expensive
how can u afford it?

snow has let up now

yosemite vally is the best
the west is the best
get here and we'll do the rest

It's like anywhere else, unless you're really rich, we get paid more here....
Yoesemite is beautiful...
14th February 2007 07:09 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:

It's like anywhere else, unless you're really rich, we get paid more here....
Yoesemite is beautiful...

j tree is pretty cool too

california is probably the best place on earth to live

get down jimmy

after all...doesn't david lee roth hail from them thar partss

everybody say owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

14th February 2007 07:22 PM
pdog Many cool people are from Calif. DLR is not cool...
14th February 2007 07:27 PM
fireontheplatter never mind me tonight
there is a foot and a half of frozen fucking snow in my head and i am pissed off

it came just like that

i love my ma ma
14th February 2007 08:23 PM
glencar We got less than an inch. A bit of hail earlier. This has been the least snowy winter I can recall. I'm sure to hear more about "global warming" from the crowd tomorrow.
14th February 2007 09:59 PM
tumbled okay you guys got nothing on me..

This morning, the us govt. is opening 2 hours late. so today after Ice picking 5" of black ice, white ice and gray ice off my poor little car, i slid down the hill to catch the last train after waiting for it, it was 1.5 hours late because they ran over some trees, they said, they charged me $22 then it conked out on the bridge going over the potomac river just before union station. A man with alzheimers came up to the cafe car and sat down and kept asking me over and over how to get to georgetown hsopital for his procedure at 10 am. another guy was on the train becuase he totaled his truck last night on the ice on route 95. I get to work at 1:30 then catch last train back, that train sits for 1 hour at a switch that is frozen shut, CSX and Amtrak can kiss my derriere. never again.

15th February 2007 07:47 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Whew! It's fuckin' over!!!! We survived.
15th February 2007 12:29 PM
Some Guy damn, it's mighty cold here today.
15th February 2007 02:01 PM
polytoxic We got about half a foot here in Toronto. First real storm of the winter for us.
Weird though, all around us to north, east, west and south they're buried under shitloads of snow. Especially south of the lake in NY State!
15th February 2007 02:03 PM
pdog don't worry guys, before you know it, it will be 98 degrees with 90% humidity...
15th February 2007 05:00 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
tumbled wrote:
okay you guys got nothing on me..

This morning, the us govt. is opening 2 hours late. so today after Ice picking 5" of black ice, white ice and gray ice off my poor little car, i slid down the hill to catch the last train after waiting for it, it was 1.5 hours late because they ran over some trees, they said, they charged me $22 then it conked out on the bridge going over the potomac river just before union station. A man with alzheimers came up to the cafe car and sat down and kept asking me over and over how to get to georgetown hsopital for his procedure at 10 am. another guy was on the train becuase he totaled his truck last night on the ice on route 95. I get to work at 1:30 then catch last train back, that train sits for 1 hour at a switch that is frozen shut, CSX and Amtrak can kiss my derriere. never again.

think trader joe's 3.29 cent red wine. i hope that helps matters

get down jimmy
15th February 2007 05:01 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:
don't worry guys, before you know it, it will be 98 degrees with 90% humidity...

yeah right....in another 5 months
15th February 2007 05:03 PM
Some Guy
quote:
pdog wrote:
Many cool people are from Calif. DLR is not cool...

You got weed?
15th February 2007 05:07 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

You got weed?

what do you need?
15th February 2007 05:09 PM
Some Guy
quote:
pdog wrote:

what do you need?

Ex-VAN HALEN Singer CHERONE Comments On Band's ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME Induction - Feb. 14, 2007

The third VAN HALEN frontman, Gary Cherone, who took over when Sammy Hagar left the band (or was fired, depending on whom you ask) in 1996, has commented on the band's upcoming induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Despite the fact that the former EXTREME singer fronted VAN HALEN for nearly three years, and performed on 1998's "Van Halen III", Cherone won't be coming to the Hall of Fame ceremony.

Commented Cherone: "It was only a matter of time before the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame recognized one of the greatest and most influential rock bands of all time, whose guitar player changed the course of rock 'n roll! Congratulations to my friends Alex [Van Halen], Eddie [Van Halen], Michael [Anthony], Dave [Lee Roth] and Sammy… The mighty VAN HALEN! An incredible honor.

"To answer the few fans who are wondering whether I should, or shouldn't, be included. While yes, I was a small part of their history, I was certainly not a part of their legend, and that is what WE, the fans, are celebrating!"
15th February 2007 05:31 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
"To answer the few fans who are wondering whether I should, or shouldn't, be included. While yes, I was a small part of their history, I was certainly not a part of their legend, and that is what WE, the fans, are celebrating!"

I disagree.

Cherone was every bit as ghey and as embarrassing as the other two boobs. He was definately a big part of the mockery. For that, he deserves to be honored.
15th February 2007 05:33 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I disagree.

Cherone was every bit as ghey and as embarrassing as the other two boobs. He was definately a big part of the mockery. For that, he deserves to be honored.

dooooooooowd?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)