ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1967 Gamma Press with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian Header Return to archive
13th February 2007 12:07 PM
GotToRollMe Beautiful photo...thanks Voodoo and Gypsy!
13th February 2007 03:45 PM
Brian Jones Girl I love it!

[Edited by Brian Jones Girl]
13th February 2007 06:31 PM
fireontheplatter brian jones was the shit
13th February 2007 06:41 PM
Brian Jones Girl
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
brian jones was the shit

indeed lol
13th February 2007 09:20 PM
Olivia1962
quote:
Brian Jones Girl wrote:

indeed lol

You can say that again he was god
13th February 2007 09:26 PM
Brian Jones Girl
quote:
Olivia1962 wrote:
You can say that again he was god

Ok Olivia I will say it again...

BRIAN JONES IS GOD!

[Edited by Brian Jones Girl]
14th February 2007 03:55 AM
jostorm I'm really sorry to break these awful news to you, but God is dead, and , as if that wasn't bad enough, is just about to be exhumed by a bunch of psychoes lacking a life and being several sandwiches short of a picnic....

14th February 2007 04:40 AM
Zack I'm going to get crucified here, but some of you girls need help.

How can you worship a guy who was such a bastard to his women? He used, mpregnated, and discarded them and their progeny like cigarette butts. Beat them up too.
14th February 2007 07:31 AM
jostorm I second that, Zack, say "no" to domestic violence, Girls, if necessary get him drunk and drugged and shove him into the pool!...

And Zack: never mind when the hystery-shit hits the fan, as far as I'm concerned, you can get back off that cross right now, we need it to crucify more worthy villains....
15th February 2007 08:11 AM
Philip It's not true or stated that he beat up ALL his women, just a few. :P

Anyway if that's going to put you off someone and their music, better start clearing your music collection cos it'll likely be full of others who've done the same.
15th February 2007 11:38 AM
Brian Jones Girl
quote:
Philip wrote:

Anyway if that's going to put you off someone and their music, better start clearing your music collection cos it'll likely be full of others who've done the same.

Right on!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)