ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1967 Gamma Press with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: OT - The Police Return to archive Page: 1 2
12th February 2007 03:17 PM
keefkid i guess Sting needs cash...

just announced tik prices, just south of $100 for the majority --- yea right we all know what that means, upper nosebleeds --- the rest about $250 or so ...
12th February 2007 03:20 PM
pdog NORTH AMERICAN TOUR ITINERARY 2007

DATE: CITY: VENUE: ON SALE DATE:
28-May Vancouver, BC GM Place Saturday, Feb. 17
06-June Seattle, WA Key Arena To Be Announced
09-June Denver, CO Pepsi Center To Be Announced
15-June Las Vegas, NV MGM Grand Garden Arena To Be Announced
16-June Manchester, TN Bonnaroo Festival To Be Announced
18-June Phoenix, AZ US Airways Arena To Be Announced
26-June Dallas, TX American Airlines Center To Be Announced
30-June New Orleans, LA New Orleans Arena To Be Announced
02-July St. Louis, MO Scottrade Center To Be Announced
22-July Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre Saturday, Feb. 17
25-July Montreal, PQ Bell Centre Saturday, Feb. 17
28-July Boston, MA Fenway Park Tuesday, Feb. 20
01-Aug New York, NY Madison Square Garden Tuesday, Feb. 20
03-Aug New York, NY Madison Square Garden Tuesday, Feb. 20

Additional North American concert dates in Chicago, Columbus, Detroit, Edmonton, Hartford, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Philadelphia, Tampa, San Francisco's Bay Area, Minneapolis/St. Paul and the Washington/Baltimore area will be announced in the next few weeks.

Additional cities and venues to be announced soon.
12th February 2007 03:24 PM
gimmekeef Good...no where near me...They were no good...when they were supposed to be good....Electro dribble...without Debra Harry to look at.....
12th February 2007 03:27 PM
monkey_man Police The Tour
Updated 12:17 PST Mon, Feb 12 2007
The event that promoters, venues and most of all, fans, have been speculating about for months is now a reality. The reunited Police will embark on a world tour this summer to commemorate the thirtieth anniversary of the band's first single, "Roxanne."
The band held a morning press conference at L.A.'s famed Whisky a Go Go February 12 where they announced that they will hit the road for a stadium and arena tour that kicks off May 28 at General Motors Place in Vancouver and will run through the end of the year, hitting North America, the U.K. and Europe.
Dates for Mexico, South America, Japan and possibly Australia and New Zealand are anticipated. So far the tour is booked for 14 shows in North America. Additional dates will be announced in the next few weeks.
The tour features several high-profile stops that have been rumored for several weeks, including July 28 at Fenway Park in Boston, a performance at the Bonnaroo Festival in Manchester, Tenn., June 16 and a pair of shows August 1 and 3 at New York's Madison Square Garden.
As anticipated, the tour is being produced by Live Nation and The Next Adventure in association with RZO entertainment
The North American leg of the tour is being sponsored by Best Buy, and ticket prices are set at $225, $90 and $50. In the U.S., members of Best Buy's Reward Zone program who have a membership that was activated before February 1 will have the opportunity to buy tickets prior to the general public.
Pre-sale tickets will be available through Ticketmaster a few days before general ticket sales begin for each date.
There will be a 4 ticket limit per person for all arena shows and a 6 ticket limit per person for the stadium events.
Tickets for Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal will go on sale February 17, with tickets for several other cities, including Boston and New York on sale February 20.
A portion of the proceeds from the tour will be donated to WaterAid, an international Non-Government Organization dedicated to reducing poverty by improving access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene education.
A webcast of the entire press conference and performance by The Police is available at www.thepolicerehearsals.com, and an mp3 file of the event is available at www.mh3p.com/police. Complete tour and ticket information is available at www.thepolicetour.com.

12th February 2007 03:36 PM
BONOISLOVE The "Police"?!

While I was watching them play last night, do you know what I wanted to do??

I wanted to call the Cops on them!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Get it?! I wanted to call the COPS, and have them arrest this group, that's called THE POLICE!! Because the music from THE POLICE is very bad!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Just a bit of dark humor, little people! Bono loves some STING. Oh the memories...

12th February 2007 03:36 PM
pdog Congress should pas a non-binding resolution against this Police tour!
12th February 2007 03:37 PM
texile sting is pretentious but
i liked the police.
don't need to see them together again though...
12th February 2007 03:42 PM
Some Guy some have been referring to their reunion tour as the flambouyantly fagotty sidekick to the Van Halen reunion tour.
12th February 2007 03:42 PM
Saint Sway they couldnt of botched that song at the Grammys anymore than they did

AND they had fake background vox piped in and it still sounded like garbage. they seemed lost and out of tune with each other
12th February 2007 03:46 PM
Nellcote Agree with Sway
This version of the Police, despite the old school logo promoting the tour, will be the Sting version of the Police, as he can't rock any longer..
12th February 2007 03:55 PM
gypsy I liked them back in the day.
12th February 2007 04:05 PM
Nellcote I did as well.
I'm not impressed as to what I saw last night to run out to get tickets at this time...
12th February 2007 04:07 PM
Saint Sway one would think they would of chosen a song that they had down a little tighter
12th February 2007 04:09 PM
Some Guy Sway your taglines have compounded the humiliation.
12th February 2007 04:12 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Sway your taglines have compounded the humiliation.

not nearly as funny as your sig though

seriously, your 1-5 is fucking hilarious!

I love the one about them needing Valerie's approval. LOL! Good stuff!
12th February 2007 04:15 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

12th February 2007 04:24 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

is that the new VH singer?
12th February 2007 04:25 PM
Some Guy dude....
12th February 2007 04:27 PM
Saint Sway coochie coochie has replaced bow zee bow zee bop?
12th February 2007 04:32 PM
Some Guy I feel RSUSA'd.
12th February 2007 04:34 PM
gypsy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Yeah, it's funny. Has the meth affected Eddie's playing?
12th February 2007 04:35 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I feel RSUSA'd.

12th February 2007 04:37 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Papa Smurf?
12th February 2007 04:40 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
NORTH AMERICAN TOUR ITINERARY 2007

DATE: CITY: VENUE: ON SALE DATE:
28-May Vancouver, BC GM Place Saturday, Feb. 17
06-June Seattle, WA Key Arena To Be Announced
09-June Denver, CO Pepsi Center To Be Announced
15-June Las Vegas, NV MGM Grand Garden Arena To Be Announced
16-June Manchester, TN Bonnaroo Festival To Be Announced
18-June Phoenix, AZ US Airways Arena To Be Announced
26-June Dallas, TX American Airlines Center To Be Announced
30-June New Orleans, LA New Orleans Arena To Be Announced
02-July St. Louis, MO Scottrade Center To Be Announced

22-July Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre Saturday, Feb. 17
25-July Montreal, PQ Bell Centre Saturday, Feb. 17
28-July Boston, MA Fenway Park Tuesday, Feb. 20
01-Aug New York, NY Madison Square Garden Tuesday, Feb. 20
03-Aug New York, NY Madison Square Garden Tuesday, Feb. 20

Additional North American concert dates in Chicago, Columbus, Detroit, Edmonton, Hartford, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Philadelphia, Tampa, San Francisco's Bay Area, Minneapolis/St. Paul and the Washington/Baltimore area will be announced in the next few weeks.

Additional cities and venues to be announced soon.

YES !!!!!!

https://tickets.thepolicetour.com/

'kins
12th February 2007 04:43 PM
Nellcote After the lukewarm Police showing last night, I kept waiting for a "soy bomb" incident, where VH would've shown up, and done a suprise number.
12th February 2007 04:50 PM
gimmekeef For anyone that cares...DIME has a rehearsal dvd up from them playing at Whisky A GO GO ..within last 24-48 hrs I think....
12th February 2007 04:56 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I feel RSUSA'd.

You missed a wild one at The Loving Cup last night with DLR & Busta!
12th February 2007 04:58 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Yeah, it's funny. Has the meth affected Eddie's playing?

bow zee bow zee bop!!!
13th February 2007 02:27 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
where VH would've shown up, and done a suprise number.

Nellcote .........................................

Speaking of a ' surprise number ' :

********* END TRANSMISSION ***************
13th February 2007 02:47 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
keefkid wrote:
just announced tik prices, just south of $100 for the majority --- yea right we all know what that means, upper nosebleeds --- the rest about $250 or so ...

was there any mention at the press conference of any of the members of The Police needing permission from Valerie Bertinelli to be allowed out on tour?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)