ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1967 Gamma Press with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 50 Worst Things Ever to Happen to Music Return to archive Page: 1 2
12th February 2007 01:35 PM
east_river_trucker Number 40 disses Parrotheads. That ain't right. I like Parrot heads. Where else but at a Jimmy Buffet concert do you get to see uptight, middle-aged, middle-class, white, otherwise-proper, Republican Americans getting drunk and throwing up on the bathroom floor? That's worth the price of admission alone.
12th February 2007 02:26 PM
mojoman
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
The Police reunion

should have read your post first SS but i was full of bile and had twisted my head already to hurl!!!

mothers against drunk driving
no smoking laws
rolling stone magazine
whilst frampton is an easy target its the music biz which
killed the music

12th February 2007 06:59 PM
Sir Stonesalot >whilst frampton is an easy target its the music biz which
killed the music<

Right. But they did it because of that Frampton album. I suppose that it woulda happened regardless, but it was Peter Frampton that was the catalyst. And for that, he has earned my undying emnity.
12th February 2007 07:30 PM
sirmoonie Quasi-Eurodisco piped in to hotel bars to make old people feel like they aren't old. If I had a gun right now, those fucking ceiling speakers would be disabled.

I guess I'm fortunate that I don't have a gun right now, what with being all intoxicated and such. Guns and alcohol only mix when you are outside or in the privacy of your own basement.

Hey, lookie nookie wookie....

12th February 2007 09:55 PM
texile
quote:
nanatod wrote:

Don't you usually post in the "let's dig up Brian Jones's rotted corpse" thread?

Did the Beastie Boys ruin anything? Did the Roots? Did the Last Poets? The Pharcyde?

And what the fvck did they ruin? Isn't Licensed to Ill a better album than anything Kansas or Journey ever put out?

true, rap is the most subversive and inventive musical movement since original punk....
even more so becasue while puck relied on simplicity and stayed stuck in 1977 -
rap continues to evolve...
don't lump the disposable rap with artists like jay-z or kanye west or a tribe called quest....

12th February 2007 09:57 PM
texile
quote:
nanatod wrote:

Don't you usually post in the "let's dig up Brian Jones's rotted corpse" thread?

ok, i didn't read that part...
that's funny.
12th February 2007 10:01 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
texile wrote:

don't lump the disposable rap with artists like jay-z or kanye west or a tribe called quest....

Good call señor negro-ponte. That Kanye West stuff amazes me, and to think I actually disliked it at first. And the early semi-pioneers of rap - Dre, etc. fine, all fine, just fine, its all boat Super Fine!
12th February 2007 11:33 PM
sirmoonie Jesus motherfucking god almighty fucking Christ in fish pissing heaven, I just heard the euro-disco version of Riders on the Storm. This has no chance of increasing rompage with the person I am drunkenly sticking my tongue out at, only her intake of alcohol does that. Why do they do this? I think its the damn liberals, frankly. They are the ones fucking up sexual commerce.
13th February 2007 02:17 AM
thejuf cliff richard
modern talking
heino
13th February 2007 02:48 AM
Poplar
any VD - take your pick
overdoses
people who tell you to sit down at a concert
Mick/Bowie
90% of the 80's
presale codes
noise ordinances
13th February 2007 03:08 AM
pdog I think I'm going with Lawrence Welk, that's probably the worst thing I've ever seen related to music...
13th February 2007 10:17 AM
mojoman casey kasem
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)