ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1967 Gamma Press with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Maxlugar's Board (Off Topic) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
8th February 2007 05:11 PM
_Boomy_ Can anybody access it? I was on it about 15 minutes ago and now I can't get on the site?

8th February 2007 05:13 PM
Joey " Can anybody access it? I was on it about 15 minutes ago and now I can't get on the site? "

Maxy ( Jar Jar ) is assiduously working the issue :

|
|
V

[Edited by Joey]
8th February 2007 05:14 PM
glencar Boomy, something happened. I'm highly disappointed. I thought peace was near...
8th February 2007 05:16 PM
Jumacfly Seems you need a password to access.
8th February 2007 05:17 PM
glencar No, it's worse than that.
8th February 2007 05:18 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Can anybody access it? I was on it about 15 minutes ago and now I can't get on the site? "

He is assiduously working the issue :

|
|
V

Joey?

You guys beat Bobby Knight's Red Raiders? How?!?!?!?

8th February 2007 05:18 PM
PartyDoll MEG Couch has an infestation..it must be undergoing treatment?
8th February 2007 05:20 PM
glencar It's happened before, no?
8th February 2007 05:21 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Couch has an infestation..

Beatles fans trolling??
8th February 2007 05:25 PM
Riffhard The troll responsible for this is right now prolly cooking prozac down in a spoon and rubbing their hands together in glee while laughing hystericaly. It's a real shame,and I hope that Macky does not decide to just cash it in after the fucking meltdown caused by one twisted sick individual. It was not pretty. Or nessasary.

Riffy
8th February 2007 05:25 PM
PartyDoll MEG Could be?

Could be Cylons have taken over, right Bucky?
8th February 2007 05:27 PM
glencar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
The troll responsible for this is right now prolly cooking prozac down in a spoon and rubbing their hands together in glee while laughing hystericaly. It's a real shame,and I hope that Macky does not decide to just cash it in after the fucking meltdown caused by one twisted sick individual. It was not pretty. Or nessasary.

Riffy

More specifics, Riffy, please. Been away & didn't see whatever went on lasy night.
8th February 2007 05:29 PM
monkey_man Maxlugar is in lockdown!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
8th February 2007 05:31 PM
Jumacfly
8th February 2007 05:32 PM
pdog The couch is okay, it's just taking a shower...
Group shower time?
8th February 2007 05:41 PM
Riffhard
quote:
glencar wrote:
More specifics, Riffy, please. Been away & didn't see whatever went on lasy night.

I shant get into it again here. I'd hate to spread the infestation. However,if you check your PM you will read the explanation as best I can tell it. Again,it was not pretty,or nessasary.

Riffy
8th February 2007 05:45 PM
glencar I was just at Shiddddooobbbee. That's not a suitable alternative! Riffy, thanks for the PM. I'll check it out now.
8th February 2007 05:54 PM
pdog I will be posting from prison...
Hopefully my friends here, will occasionaly put money on my books...
8th February 2007 05:56 PM
glencar We'll keep the light on for ye!
8th February 2007 06:00 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
We'll keep the light on for ye!

" Sting, Police to Announce World Tour "

" Get ready. Just as I told you a few weeks ago, the Police are not only reuniting for the Grammy Awards. They are also preparing a world tour.

The announcement will come on Feb. 12, with a press conference in Los Angeles at the Whisky a Go Go. The tour will start in Canada and then head to the U.S.

The big question is whether the group will perform at stadiums or arenas, i.e. Giants Stadium vs. Madison Square Garden. Even now, dates and venues are being worked out.

But so far one venue that can’t be used, at least for nostalgia’s sake, is Shea Stadium in Flushing, N.Y. That was where yours truly stood on a mud-soaked, tarp-covered (barely) field on Aug. 18, 1983.

Maybe because the Mets take themselves more seriously now, they don’t want a huge rock concert taking place at home while they’re away. Willie Randolph wouldn’t like that. At any rate, I’m told the Mets have declined the opportunity for a nostalgic reunion show during baseball season.

Interestingly, even tour promoter Arthur Fogel — the man the Police have hired based on his incredible success with U2 — was said not to be sure about whether there would be a demand for gigantic locations.

Given the current climate in the very tentative music business — in which almost nothing is selling CD-wise — he might be considered correct.

But even last night at the Four Seasons in West Hollywood — where most of the music biz schmoozes during Grammy week — the talk was that the Police tour should be the biggest of all time. "

www.Foxnews.com

8th February 2007 07:34 PM
Riffhard SheRat check your PM!!!

Riffy
8th February 2007 08:15 PM
glencar I was able to get the 1st page on his board but could not log on.
8th February 2007 08:30 PM
LadyJane I'm afraid it's gone for good.

I'm sure some will be delighted.

Not me.

I'm very very sad.

Maxy...PLEASE give it a few days.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
8th February 2007 08:32 PM
Maxlugar Main page is back if you'd like to use Chat.

The board is still archiving. There were so many A-List posts in that friggin' thing it might take through the night. Gold doesn't compress easily!

I thank everyone for their concern though!

If anyone is interested in a little hero worship or brainwashin', stop by tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be ready!

Maxlugar - Internet Gadfly! (www.maxlugar.com)

8th February 2007 08:38 PM
Riffhard Great news!!! I hope that you saved those posts for evidence. I mean we may see this thing go all thye way to Alito,Roberts,Scalia,etc.

Riffy
8th February 2007 08:41 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I'm afraid it's gone for good.

I'm sure some will be delighted.

Not me.

I'm very very sad.

Maxy...PLEASE give it a few days.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]

LJ, you spoke too soon! See youse in chat?
8th February 2007 08:42 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
LJ, you spoke too soon! See youse in chat?

Yay!!!!

My nerves are shot after today.

I shall now drink.

It's the only way out.

LJ.
8th February 2007 08:50 PM
glencar I've tried getting into chat but no luck yet. Keep trying.
9th February 2007 08:51 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:
I will be posting from prison...
Hopefully my friends here, will occasionaly put money on my books...

I shall send you some clean socks and plastic slippers, pdog...

And of course I'll throw some cash on yer books...we don't want ya goin' without smokes in there...

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
9th February 2007 11:04 AM
egon Maxlugar; hardest surfing man on the internet.

He does not deserve this!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)