ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1967 Gamma Press with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Dies Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
8th February 2007 07:52 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Good points Riffy. Something is fishy here for sure.
8th February 2007 08:01 PM
Riffhard One thing that was pointed out on the news is that Anna Nicole was this guy's only client. Ever! He met her kept her drugged up she dies and he gets hundreds of millions providing the baby is his. However,he has constantly postponed the release of the test results. That is about to change and his whole plan is about to come crashing down around him. I guess he'll have to hang a shingle outside his office afterall!

Riffy
8th February 2007 08:03 PM
pdog This Is Just Wrong!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm just the messenger...

8th February 2007 08:07 PM
5string king I'll agree Riffy a bit strange, but I just saw on the news that she dosn't have the cash yet. And if she does win the money will be her daughters.
8th February 2007 08:14 PM
Riffhard
quote:
5string king wrote:
I'll agree Riffy a bit strange, but I just saw on the news that she dosn't have the cash yet. And if she does win the money will be her daughters.

Wow! Nice to see you post my brother! Apparently she has not received the cash yet,but it is in an account with her name on it. That name will now be changed to her baby daughter's I guess. The lawyer is a shark though. That much is for sure.

Time for us to get together for some quality beers bro!!

Riffy
8th February 2007 08:14 PM
glencar E! had some coverage this afternoon. Quite funny. That's the farce part of the story.
8th February 2007 08:15 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
5string king wrote:
I'll agree Riffy a bit strange, but I just saw on the news that she dosn't have the cash yet. And if she does win the money will be her daughters.

Right...unless she willed the money to him, it would go to the kids or anyone else she willed it to...but I wonder who drafted the will???

I'm not buying into all this exploitation biz...her looks gave her opportunities most women never see...if she was not sharp enough to capitalize on them, well...if you have fame and money people will seek to take advantage of it...you have to be smart emough to keep the wolves at bay
8th February 2007 08:16 PM
glencar Some of these people are always looking for another Marilyn, another Elvis, even another Brian. Carazeeeeeeeeeee...
8th February 2007 08:16 PM
texile
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Nice post. There's so many thoughts roaring through my mind right now. Looking back on it, my mother who died in 1971, reminds me alot of Anna Nicole. For obvious reasons I'm not going to comment on that too much, but I understand your post. (I think

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]

yeah, i understand that...
i saw alot of girls i grew up with in anna nicole....
sweet people, just disadvantaged - and that makes it hard to be cold to this tragedy.

anna nicole found her ticket out and made the best of it,
that takes guts and spirit.

8th February 2007 08:18 PM
glencar Oh brother...
8th February 2007 08:21 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Her son died under pretty mysterious circumstances too. Even that hasn't been solved and finalized yet. I kinda wonder if her X and the Marshall clan don't have alot to hide. I mean this is Texas. Enron, John Kennedy, LBJ, George W. Bush, ... alot of dirty laundry. Alot of skeletons in closets. Maybe there's no connection, but maybe there is. maybe it's time like Jim Morrison said that the whole shithouse goes up in flames.
8th February 2007 08:22 PM
GhostofBrianJones I am not trying to be funny.
8th February 2007 08:26 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Her son died under pretty mysterious circumstances too. Even that hasn't been solved and finalized yet. I kinda wonder if her X and the Marshall clan don't have alot to hide. I mean this is Texas. Enron, John Kennedy, LBJ, George W. Bush, ... alot of dirty laundry. Alot of skeletons in closets. Maybe there's no connection, but maybe there is. maybe it's time like Jim Morrison said that the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dude...the posts you are seeing...they're coming from inside the house...they're coming from INSIDE the house!

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
8th February 2007 08:27 PM
Nellcote Larry King is being wheeled into the studio as I type this.
He's awake, he's had his Geritol, Welch's Grape Juice.
He may start to fade about 942P EST, so, he will go to many commericals. The ticker is up for how many times he can say "tragic".
Greta @ 10P will have more time than Larry to dig around for some more legal items, possibly finding out about the candy Stern swindled some shop owner when he was 6, or, how the E Network still owes them dough from syndication.
Look for a silicone poisioning track from Greta, she should know with that Mt Rushmore face she's sporting....

Too bad this was on a Thursday, as this will only have legs for about another 24 hours. The weekend, the talking head politcos kissing Russert's feet Sunday will take over....Keith Olbertrash only placed it at # 5 on Countdown, what is wrong with this world.....

Carry On!
8th February 2007 08:31 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Right...unless she willed the money to him, it would go to the kids or anyone else she willed it to...but I wonder who drafted the will???

I'm not buying into all this exploitation biz...her looks gave her opportunities most women never see...if she was not sharp enough to capitalize on them, well...if you have fame and money people will seek to take advantage of it...you have to be smart emough to keep the wolves at bay

I'd say completely she capitalized on her good looks. She never could have married a man 67 years older than she had she not had her looks. All I'm saying is that this lawyer came into her life after she had won the millions. She was his only client ever,and he has done everything in his power to prevent the authorities from discovering the true paternity of the daughter. Why is that? Their is another man that insists that he is real father,and he has been saying all along that he feared for the life of Anna Nicole and the baby because of her relasionship with this Stern guy. In fact he stated in an interview that she would be dead within six months if she did not get away from him. She died seven months later!

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
8th February 2007 08:34 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

I'd say completely she capitalized on her good looks. She never could have married a man 67 years older than she had she not had her looks. All I'm saying is that this lawyer came into her life after she had won the millions. She was his only client ever,and he has done everything in his power to prevent the authorities from discovering the true paternity of the daughter. Why is that? Their is another man that insists that he is real father,and he has been saying all along that he feared for the life of Anna Nicole and the baby because of her relasionship with this Stern guy. In fact he stated in an interview that she would be dead within six months if she did get away from him. She died seven months later!

Riffy

Oh I definately think this attorney took advantage of her...I meant the notion that the business somehow exploterd her...she cultivated that dumb blond image...either that or she was one dim bulb or on dope or both
8th February 2007 08:35 PM
Ten Thousand Motels [quote]Fiji Joe wrote:

Dude...the posts you are seeing...they're coming from inside the house...they're coming from INSIDE the house!

/quote]

Inside? Outside? It make no differece really. As long as the shithouse burns down. Truth and Finality. Not that we'll see it in our lifetime. But sooner or later.
8th February 2007 08:38 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
[quote]

Inside? Outside? It make no differece really. As long as the shithouse burns down. Truth and Finality. Not that we'll see it in our lifetime. But sooner or later.

Truth of the matter is...good people die every day...mothers, fathers, sons and daughters...people who gave far more to life and to others than Anna Nicole did...death is tragic...but let's not get crazy
8th February 2007 08:40 PM
glencar That crazed astroNUT must be SO happy for this story!
8th February 2007 08:40 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Truth ...but let's not get crazy

Too late for him!
8th February 2007 08:47 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >...death is tragic...<

Not necessarily. Death is in the natural order of all things, at least as things stand now. I just look forward to Judgement Day, when the pricks and gangsters get their final desert. When the Big Clock in the Sky is reset back to 0.
8th February 2007 08:50 PM
glencar They get dessert, not the Sahara.
8th February 2007 09:02 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
They get dessert, not the Sahara.

Oh. Well I don't know how to spell it but this is what it might look like.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
8th February 2007 09:06 PM
glencar The gayest designer ever is on Hannity & Colmes. Larry King scored Anna Nicole's sister!
8th February 2007 09:11 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:

Yeah, heard the diesel drumming all down the line.
Oh, heard the wires a humming all down the line.
Yeah, hear the women sighing all down the line.
Oh, hear the children crying all down the line.

(all down the line.) well be watching out for trouble, yeah.
(all down the line.) and wed better keep the motor running, yeah.
(all down the line.) well, you cant say yes and you cant say no,
Just be right there when the whistle blows.
I need a sanctified girl with a sanctified mind to help me now.

Yeah, all the people singing all down the line.
Mmmm, watch the men all working, working, yeah. (all down the line.)

(all down the line.) were gonna open up the throttle yeah.
(all down the line.) were gonna bust another bottle, yeah.
(all down the line.)

I need a shot of salvation, baby, once in a while.
Hear the whistle blowing, hear it for a thousand miles.

(all down the line.) were gonna open up the throttle, yeah.
All down the line, were gonna bust another bottle, yeah.
Well you cant say yes, and you cant say no,
Just be right there when the whistle blows.
I need a sanctified mind to help me out right now.

Be my little baby for a while.
Wont you be my little baby for a while?
8th February 2007 10:12 PM
5string king Riffy, just received a case from my title co. UPS delivered Flying dog Scotish Porter. Duvel Belgian Golden Ale 8.5 on the scale, and a Great Thai beer Singha, All I have to say is Yum,Yum. How are the veggies goin?
8th February 2007 10:26 PM
Riffhard
quote:
5string king wrote:
Riffy, just received a case from my title co. UPS delivered Flying dog Scotish Porter. Duvel Belgian Golden Ale 8.5 on the scale, and a Great Thai beer Singha, All I have to say is Yum,Yum. How are the veggies goin?

Veggies!!! LOL! Singha huh? Remember when I bought some of that last summer? Good stuff. Strong too. I remember that stuff in the fridge all the time when I was a kid in Bangkok. Duval is great too! Time to get together me thinks. I'm off weekend. I'll give you a shout.

Riffy
8th February 2007 10:36 PM
5string king We shall toast to 2 of Anna's greatest assets. What a shame. Hate to see them go. Talk to ya soon.
8th February 2007 10:46 PM
sweetcharmedlife Yeah that's a bummer she's gone. She was just transforming into prime cougar condition.
[Edited by sweetcharmedlife]
8th February 2007 10:47 PM
Sir Stonesalot I found Anna Nicole extremely entertaining in an absurd sort of ridiculous way.

I will miss her and her mindless prattlings.

Her new tits were very well done...what a waste of saline.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)