ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1967 Gamma Press with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Daughter of a RS fan looking for media from '06 tour stop in AR! Return to archive
7th February 2007 11:31 PM
LuckyLauren Hi! I'm Lauren, a 25 year old daughter of a HUGE Stones fan. Dad saw The Rolling Stones this past March 9, 2006 at the Alltel Arena in (North) Little Rock, AR. I'm looking for any media; pictures, audio recordings or video clips from this show. This was only his 2nd time seeing them, w/ over 30 years in-between. He says it was one of the best nights of his life. He thought it was so awesome that I have video clips from my past Melissa Etheridge show, kept saying "Wow, you were right there, & you have it on video to watch over & over!" Dad is the reason I have such an appreciation for good rock & roll. He's a psychotherapist, spends all day helping others. I just want to be able to give him something really special. Their official message board is for fan club members only, & I've come up w/ nothing using web searches. If there is ANY way you could help me, please let me know...this would make is year!

Rock On,
Lauren
7th February 2007 11:34 PM
pdog I don't have anything from that show, but keep checking back, you're in the right place....
7th February 2007 11:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/03%2D16%2D2006/221490-1.html
7th February 2007 11:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl http://www.iorr.org/tour05/lrock.htm
7th February 2007 11:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl http://p081.ezboard.com/Mar-9-Little-Rock-AK-Alltel-Arena/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm502.showMessage?topicID=21.topic
8th February 2007 07:23 AM
SweetVirginia This is the only photo I have from that night:

8th February 2007 04:09 PM
LuckyLauren Thanks ya'll. I just hope this message find the right people. I'm putting my message out everywhere I can think of, I'm not giving up!
8th February 2007 04:10 PM
glencar I almost went to that show. Sorry I didn't!
8th February 2007 09:51 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
LuckyLauren wrote:
Hi! I'm Lauren, a 25 year old daughter of a HUGE Stones fan. Dad saw The Rolling Stones this past March 9, 2006 at the Alltel Arena in (North) Little Rock, AR. I'm looking for any media; pictures, audio recordings or video clips from this show. This was only his 2nd time seeing them, w/ over 30 years in-between. He says it was one of the best nights of his life. He thought it was so awesome that I have video clips from my past Melissa Etheridge show, kept saying "Wow, you were right there, & you have it on video to watch over & over!" Dad is the reason I have such an appreciation for good rock & roll. He's a psychotherapist, spends all day helping others. I just want to be able to give him something really special. Their official message board is for fan club members only, & I've come up w/ nothing using web searches. If there is ANY way you could help me, please let me know...this would make is year!

Rock On,
Lauren

i know a friend who might be able to help you out here..she is looking into whatever she can find.
stay tuned ok
8th February 2007 11:08 PM
LuckyLauren
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i know a friend who might be able to help you out here..she is looking into whatever she can find.
stay tuned ok

Oh, thank you SO much!!!
10th February 2007 09:28 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
LuckyLauren wrote:

Oh, thank you SO much!!!

i think my friend may have found something for you...check here tomorrow ok....
that would be sunday
10th February 2007 10:36 PM
tumbled
quote:
LuckyLauren wrote:
Thanks ya'll. I just hope this message find the right people. I'm putting my message out everywhere I can think of, I'm not giving up!

check your pm for possible place to get some sort of recording maybe?? maybe not.
[Edited by tumbled]
10th February 2007 11:49 PM
violentkind Check out Shidoobee
11th February 2007 12:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
violentkind wrote:
Check out Shidoobee

I posted the link above in this thread
11th February 2007 10:31 PM
Night Clerk Any idea when or where his first Stones concert was? There's so many recordings around - that might be possible to find too.
11th February 2007 11:38 PM
LuckyLauren
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i think my friend may have found something for you...check here tomorrow ok....
that would be sunday

Any luck? Thank you so much, everyone. I'm beginning to think there is just nothing out there...
15th February 2007 11:45 PM
LuckyLauren
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
This is the only photo I have from that night:

Is there any way I can get this photo in a great quality? I would love to have it printed for him, but it needs to be at least an 8x10 I believe to get any quality.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)