ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1967 Gamma Press with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Valentines Plans Return to archive
6th February 2007 11:41 AM
Saint Sway I'm taking my honey here

http://www.whitecastle.com/ValentinesDay/#NY
6th February 2007 11:45 AM
gimmekeef Why..she constipated?.....lol
6th February 2007 11:46 AM
Saint Sway hey Gimme Keef - ck PM
6th February 2007 11:46 AM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I'm taking my honey here

http://www.whitecastle.com/ValentinesDay/#NY

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

6th February 2007 12:06 PM
Martha I'm seeing Bob Seger.
6th February 2007 12:53 PM
Jumacfly Will probably watch a football game with my pals.
with Ms mc Fly we just celebrate the 9th of august, which is St Love here (St Amour, the name of a famous wine too for the amateurs)...class aint'it??
6th February 2007 01:44 PM
Sir Stonesalot Not very romantic, but I'm taking the family to The Tavern for dinner, and then to the Penn State v Ohio State men's basketball game.

Penn State will get it's collective ass handed to them...but I wanna see this Oden kid from OSU play.

I hate Valentines Day.
6th February 2007 02:37 PM
ComeAsYouAre Valentines Day?
7th February 2007 06:03 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Martha wrote:
I'm seeing Bob Seger.

then perhaps afterwards you can work on some of your night moves.
7th February 2007 06:26 PM
Honky Tonk Man Valentines Day is just a money making con. I don't buy into it and neither should anyone else. Its as bad as Christmas.
7th February 2007 06:28 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Valentines Day is just a money making con. I don't buy into it and neither should anyone else. Its as bad as Christmas.

why are you poo poohing the 2 most special days of the year....did you not get your job or are you crabby because on no newcastles?

chin up now
7th February 2007 06:47 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

why are you poo poohing the 2 most special days of the year....did you not get your job or are you crabby because on no newcastles?

chin up now

No, no. I was joking in a way. The interview went very well, but discovered that the job is only 20 hours a week and with the high travel cost, it just wouldn't be worth it. I haven't actually had a beer since, but I will be having a few tomorrow! Back to Valentines Day, I have nothing against it and good luck to those who take it seriously, it’s just something that I and none of my girlfriends have seemed particularly bothered about. I'll buy chocolates and card. No more!
10th February 2007 09:19 AM
egon I boycot the whole thing.
Which is easy to do since my Girl boycots it too.
10th February 2007 11:51 AM
Maxmeister
quote:
egon wrote:
I boycot the whole thing.
Which is easy to do since my Girl boycots it too.

We've been doing the same since day one. It seems so impersonal. Make your own day with your wife and/or your girlfriend.

Rick
10th February 2007 02:38 PM
mojoman get a hummer
10th February 2007 03:24 PM
thejuf
quote:
Maxmeister wrote:

Make your own day with your wife and/or your girlfriend.

Rick

please give me a break....
11th February 2007 02:50 PM
Highwire Rob Here's a sweet song link for the Rocks Off ladies. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY Gals!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmIf95gxRa8

13th February 2007 11:50 AM
BONOISLOVE Whatever plans you may have, little people, you can be sure that love is in the air!

(I'm so excited about the following note, that I'm typing this with my anus!):

George and Elton kiss and make up

The nine months war between Elton John and George Michael has finally ended over a nice dinner at George's home in North London, all thanks to Gordon Ramsay ho took care of everything. As a peace offering, George Michael allowed Elton John to use their 1991 duet 'Don't let the sun go down on me' for an album he plans to release later this yea

by Editor-in-Chief on 2005-07-06

Printer-friendly page
Email to a friend

The nine months war between Elton John and George Michael has finally ended over a nice dinner at George's home in North London, all thanks to Gordon Ramsay ho took care of everything.

As a peace offering, George Michael allowed Elton John to use their 1991 duet 'Don't let the sun go down on me' for an album he plans to release later this year

According to the Mirror today, the two singing stars held a private tete a tete to discuss their fall out and the public criticism of each other.

The hatred between the two artists after Elton said George smoked too much dope, there was a "deep-rooted unhappiness in his life" and branded his album Patience "disappointing".

George Michael struck back, declaring to Britain's Heat magazine that John doesn't know anything about him or his private life and urged his fans to ignore John's comments. Afterwards, Elton John regreted the incident and tried to make up with George, calling him for about five times, but Michael refused to talk to him.

In an interview that followed a string of attacks on fellow celebrities, he also accused him of taking too many drugs.

Rather than biting his lip, George issued a letter to celebrity magazine Heat, telling readers to ignore Sir Elton's comments, which, rather than coming from experience, were a result of the "gay grapevine"..

According to the newspaper, the pair spent most of the time reminding themselves of their old friendship.

"Gordon did all the cooking and George and Elton spent much of the time creased up laughing as they reminded each other of hilarious stories from their past".

"They are both delighted the feud is over."

13th February 2007 11:52 AM
mojoman i'm trying to find the perfect box to put my package in
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)