ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Forum, Montreal July 17, 1972
© Harold Whyte with special thanks to Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Teotihuacan header Return to archive
February 12th, 2005 01:13 PM
caro Is that Mick? Was he there as a tourist, or was there a Stones gig/award show/cricket math nearby? Did you take this photo by coincidence? Is that kid Georgia? Why do you have sun in February in Mexico when you're supposed to have piss weather like the rest of us?
February 12th, 2005 09:40 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Too many questions Caro, but you rock!! So here's the answers one by one

quote:
caro wrote:
Is that Mick? Was he there as a tourist,

Yes it's Mick Caro as a tourist. According to the OCESA Public Relations Manager, Mick is always out of the hotel and he loves to visit places like that

quote:
caro wrote:
or was there a Stones gig/award show/cricket math nearby?

Well, he was a tourist during the days he spent in Mexico to rock during the B2B Tour

quote:
caro wrote:
Did you take this photo by coincidence?

No I didn't take them, my friend Sergio Mimbrera took them and he recently post them in the Rocks Off/Midnight Rambler message board, see more here http://www.rocksoff.org/foro/viewtopic.php?t=1603

quote:
caro wrote:
Is that kid Georgia?

Yes. it's Georgia almost 5 years old

quote:
caro wrote:
Why do you have sun in February in Mexico when you're supposed to have piss weather like the rest of us?

That place is always sunny, winter, spring, summer or fall
February 14th, 2005 05:51 PM
caro
quote:
No I didn't take them, my friend Sergio Mimbrera took them and he recently post them in the Rocks Off/Midnight Rambler message board, see more here http://www.rocksoff.org/foro/viewtopic.php?t=1603

Thanks Voodoo! Me gustan mucho las backstage fotos!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood