ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Forum, Montreal July 17, 1972
© Harold Whyte with special thanks to Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: David Bowie Still SEXY? Return to archive
February 11th, 2005 06:02 PM
JaggerLips The Thin White Duke still capitvates me, those eyes and the face of an angel.
His voice? Well his singing voice is still as seductive as ever.

Bowie is so hot!

I need pics of David!

February 12th, 2005 07:45 AM
JaggerLips

All Bowie lovers please feast your eyes on this little beauty!
[Edited by JaggerLips]
February 12th, 2005 10:10 AM
JaggerLips I must be in the minority thinking of David Bowie as an object of desire. Come on RO Ladies tell me I am not alone!
February 12th, 2005 10:14 AM
LadyJane Okay...I'll bite. I love Bowie. Here's a good shot. Fairly recent too.

LJ.

Disclaimer: No ONE can replace the Glimmer Twins in my definition of "Sexy"
[Edited by LadyJane]
February 12th, 2005 10:26 AM
JaggerLips
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Okay...I'll bite. I love Bowie. Here's a good shot. Fairly recent too.

LJ.

Disclaimer: No ONE can replace the Glimmer Twins in my definition of "Sexy"
[Edited by LadyJane]

Really gorgeous! Great I am not crazy then?

My list of sexiness is

1.Sir Mick Jagger
2. Al Pacino
3. David Bowie
4. Alan Rickman
5. Keith Richards

If it means anything I am 21 years old (and boy I must have issues!) I don't care, I am not ashamed.
February 12th, 2005 10:39 AM
JaggerLips
I want to be the floor!

I want to be the cigarette!

February 12th, 2005 10:48 AM
Flairville I'm a big Bowie fan and I think he's aged better than any male rock star, as for the women Tina Turner still looks amazing. Bowie's teeth seem too perfect and artificial.
February 12th, 2005 11:10 AM
JaggerLips
quote:
Flairville wrote:
I'm a big Bowie fan and I think he's aged better than any male rock star, as for the women Tina Turner still looks amazing. Bowie's teeth seem too perfect and artificial.

At 58 he's not looking too shabby. His teeth are wonderful.

Tina is awesome! I want to look that good at that age!

February 12th, 2005 02:17 PM
Madafaka I don't know if he is sexy or what, but I was seeing the dvd of Reality Tour and I liked...
February 13th, 2005 03:21 AM
thejuf

this was taken in the Amsterdam Arena, last June by my friend Robin Scherrenburg . This was just weeks before Bowie went into hospital. The Amsterdam show was awesome, but I preferred his Rotterdam gig in October 03.

Leah Wood was supporting act, together with her brother Jesse. Ronnie and Jo were watching from behind the curtain.
Some pics of that can be found on http://www.fortylicksfanclub.com/SiteEngels/A-index/indexgb.htm
[Edited by thejuf]
[Edited by thejuf]
February 13th, 2005 06:51 AM
glencar Wow, he looks terrible.
February 13th, 2005 06:58 AM
JaggerLips I can't seem to be get into my own topic the page takes ages to load on my 56K modem computer!!!

I want to see my topic :-(
February 13th, 2005 07:13 AM
JaggerLips
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wow, he looks terrible.

Finally got back in, Glencar yeah he doesn't look too good but considering this was weeks before he was about to have a heart attack it stands to reason why.

I loved the way he looked when he did Hallo Spaceboy at the Brit Awards ages ago, that was the first time my eyes have ever seen David Bowie. I started fancying him from that moment onwards!
February 13th, 2005 03:44 PM
glimmercat
quote:
JaggerLips wrote:

Really gorgeous! Great I am not crazy then?

My list of sexiness is

1.Sir Mick Jagger
2. Al Pacino
3. David Bowie
4. Alan Rickman
5. Keith Richards

If it means anything I am 21 years old (and boy I must have issues!) I don't care, I am not ashamed.

I quite like Bowie as well. I think Mick & David should do more collaborations together. I don't care what anyone says, their version of 'Dancing In The Street' was very much loved by this MickChick.

My Sexy List

1. Mick Jagger
2. Denis Leary
3. Johnny Depp
4. Daniel Ash
5. David Bowie

I don't know if it means anything either, but I'm 35 yrs old. And good for you--the not being ashamed part, I mean.

meow
February 13th, 2005 06:40 PM
thejuf
February 14th, 2005 10:02 AM
FotiniD I take it you've watched "Labyrinth" JaggerLips... I was only about nine when I saw it for the first time and I got so hooked, my cousin and I used to watch it almost every day
February 14th, 2005 11:11 AM
voodoopug
quote:
JaggerLips wrote:

Finally got back in, Glencar yeah he doesn't look too good but considering this was weeks before he was about to have a heart attack it stands to reason why.

I loved the way he looked when he did Hallo Spaceboy at the Brit Awards ages ago, that was the first time my eyes have ever seen David Bowie. I started fancying him from that moment onwards!

i am not attracted to D. Bowie
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood