ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Absolutely Live - Interview by Dick Cavett
ABC TV-Studios NYC - August 11, 1972
© 1972 Annie Leibovitz

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey exile (nsc) Return to archive
02-13-04 05:49 AM
fmk438j I was just looking at a band who are playing our uni next thurs and see that you designed their website! Cool stuff. I see they are a bit of electronica, what's your take on them?

(maybe you are under contractual obligation to only say good things!)
02-13-04 07:23 PM
exile Hey Daniel
How's it going? good to hear from you

Hey Really is the band called "ERRATIC" ?

They are friends of mine they just live down the road from me. Yeah I made the website a long time ago but they have changed it themselves now so it is very different to what it was.

Go and see them definitely
Its more Funk than Rock but its pretty cool music
Go and say the Guitarist his name is Adam he is one of my best friends .... tell him your a fellow stones fan.

Take it easy mate and enjoy the band

Mark
02-14-04 03:42 AM
fmk438j Yes taht's the one. I plan to go and if I can catch him at at the right time I'll say g'day.

daniel
02-14-04 05:34 PM
exile enjoy

BEST VIEWED HIGH