ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Click the image and watch the show!
© Marcelo Sayao/ZUMA with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SI Swimsuit Issue Return to archive
February 15th, 2006 09:07 PM
Sir Stonesalot Some good pics this year.

I liked the Klum body paint thing. Reminds me of Vargas girls. Cool.

Of the new models, I liked Brooklyn Decker and Aline Nakashima. And from the reunion shoot, I liked Rebecca Romijn and Rachel Hunter the most. The other girls are just too skinny for my tastes.

Of the "celeb" shoots, I liked Molly Sims better than Sharapova. That $30 million bikini fold out was a flat out bombshell. Breathtaking. The diamonds are ok too.

I think the sexiest photo is pg. 52, Noemie Lenoir. Grrrrrrrr. Those bottoms dangling from her toes....oh my. Very sexy.
February 15th, 2006 09:37 PM
pdog On a scale of 1 to 5 , how many hard ons?
February 15th, 2006 09:44 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I think it was yesterday, or the day before that Regis Philbin was showing that new issue on his morning TV show.
February 15th, 2006 09:47 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, I gotta admit...the swimsuit issue has never really given me a boner. Some pics made me audibly exhale, or raise an eyebrow...maybe even whistle. But no hard ons.
February 15th, 2006 10:06 PM
NHStonesfan How ironic that mine came yesterday on Valentines Day?

Hey honey any mail for me today........luckily there was an overtons catalog as well, she handed them to me I started reading overtons so as not to appear overly excited about SI
February 16th, 2006 03:16 AM
UGot2Rollme no camel toe ratings?
February 16th, 2006 06:36 AM
corgi37 Too tame for my tastes. Elle has lost her tits, but is a supreme MILF. Rachel Hunter is great, but too much surgery.

What ever happened to Cathy Ireland?

Why is it that Yank chicks are always beaten?
February 16th, 2006 06:46 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
I think it was yesterday, or the day before that Regis Philbin was showing that new issue on his morning TV show.

So I guess now we can expect to see him in those "help for erectile disfunction" ads.
February 16th, 2006 07:25 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
So I guess now we can expect to see him in those "help for erectile disfunction" ads.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
February 16th, 2006 12:18 PM
Egbert
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Well, I gotta admit...the swimsuit issue has never really given me a boner. Some pics made me audibly exhale, or raise an eyebrow...maybe even whistle. But no hard ons.

Bullshit!
February 16th, 2006 12:53 PM
Sir Stonesalot Egbert...why are you staring at my crotch?

No, honestly, nary a boner over any of the swimsuit issues. Like Corgi said...it's too tame to get that kind of response. At least it's that way for me...your mileage may vary.

Can someone tell me how that Pania Rose chick got in this issue? I've dumped better looking chicks than her. Is the "waif" trying to make a comeback?
February 16th, 2006 01:15 PM
glencar Is Kate Moss in this thing?
February 16th, 2006 03:08 PM
Saint Sway she spent most of the shoot in the bathroom
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)