ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Click the image and watch the show!
© Marcelo Sayao/ZUMA with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: stones superbowl performance ? Return to archive Page: 1 2
February 16th, 2006 03:35 PM
Break The Spell Sad news indeed, live life to the fullest now and enjoy every minute bro. I had no idea things were that bad.
February 16th, 2006 03:53 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Sad news indeed, live life to the fullest now and enjoy every minute bro. I had no idea things were that bad.

my docs say that the continued weight loss (down 45 lbs since last march and 24 lbs since Jan 20) will drastically help my chances of not having a stroke/heart disease.

But sadly, the keratoconus has degenerated my sight and I will have to have corneal transplants in the next 5 years. Hopefully that will save my vision, I can see 20/20 out of one eye now, but the other is useless (I tell my wife that is the eye I use when i am cleaning the house, and that is why it looks worse when i am done)
February 16th, 2006 03:54 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

my docs say that the continued weight loss (down 45 lbs since last march and 24 lbs since Jan 20) will drastically help my chances of not having a stroke/heart disease.

But sadly, the keratoconus has degenerated my sight and I will have to have corneal transplants in the next 5 years. Hopefully that will save my vision, I can see 20/20 out of one eye now, but the other is useless (I tell my wife that is the eye I use when i am cleaning the house, and that is why it looks worse when i am done)

LOL, great to have that as an excuse anyway!! I wish you good health in the future.
February 16th, 2006 03:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

LOL, great to have that as an excuse anyway!! I wish you good health in the future.

it doesnt work, asks me to re do the chore! Thankfully my kids will grow up sooner rather than later and can assist in these tasks!
February 16th, 2006 04:02 PM
jb Will Tele show up for my funeral?(see Voodoopugs )
February 16th, 2006 04:33 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

so this is the eye you post with too?
February 16th, 2006 04:55 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

so this is the eye you post with too?

I will still consider greeting you, but you will not be bought a drink and the greeting would be brief (13 seconds). Your emotional state since the two big Black Crowes Stories broke (see "Ed" and acoustic shows) has been suspect. YOu are already under the attack of many. See Tele's well placed attack on you regarding Rio special guests!

Sadly, you are getting the kind of heat that Sammy Sosa gets now (the, "just go away" heat) as opposed to the type of heat that legends such as jb, myself, Gazza, Joey, FPM, Young Jay, SS, adn others get. We get the attacks thrown at us in the vein of Dennis Rodman...the kind where folks love to have us around and feed off of our responses to the attacks. We make things interesting, fullfill dreams, and entertain many. While our funerals will be "wide open", while we are here....we receive countless PM's, emails, Fed Ex packages, Saks gift cards, in season fruit baskets, pajamagrams, and other such gestures to thank us for entertaining others. We (jb and I) repay this kindness by purchasing drinks for others when properly and safely greeted.
February 16th, 2006 05:07 PM
Saint Sway Thanks for the offer Pug. But 13 seconds is far too long for me to spend standing anywhere near a drunk dude in a cape.
February 16th, 2006 05:11 PM
glencar Puggy, please get better. I had no idea you couldn't see. I had Lasik a few years back & it's been a stunning difference for me.
February 16th, 2006 05:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Thanks for the offer Pug. But 13 seconds is far too long for me to spend standing anywhere near a drunk dude in a cape.

you have officially earned it: "YOU SHALL NOT BE GREETED" I shall pass this onto my collegue jb and he shall note it as well. Please do not approach us.
February 16th, 2006 05:16 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Puggy, please get better. I had no idea you couldn't see. I had Lasik a few years back & it's been a stunning difference for me.

I can see fine in most situations, but judging distances is rough (see: tripping over the damn speaker at Hogs and Honeys!) I have learned to just use my good eye in most situations. I forgot the screenname, but on Shidoobee there was a member who had the same disease and we chatted about treatments and life after transplants and this person was very wonderful and made me feel less scared. It was very theraputic. I will avoid the surgery as long as I can (ie as long as i can continue to drive safely)
February 16th, 2006 05:44 PM
glencar Cindy P. Stones? She seems to have an odd way of staring...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)