ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Click the image and watch the show!
© Marcelo Sayao/ZUMA with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones Concert From Atlanta Feb.8th,2006 Return to archive Page: 1 2
February 12th, 2006 01:55 PM
RollingstonesUSA The Setlist
1.Jumpin' Jack Flash
2.Let's Spend The Night Together
3.It's Only Rock 'N' Roll
4.Oh No, Not You Again
5.Sway
6.Worried About You
7.Tumbling Dice
8.Midnight Rambler
9.Night Time Is The Right Time
10.This Place Is Empty(Keith)
11.Happy(Keith)
12.Miss You (To B-Stage)
13.Rough Justice(B-Stage)
14.Get Off Of My Cloud(B-Stage)
15.Honky Tonk Women(Back To Main Stage)
16.Sympathy For The Devil
17.Start Me Up
18.Satisfaction
19.You Can't Always Get What You Want
20.Brown Sugar

The day began great, drove to Atlanta got there around 3, went to the pre party at the CNN building at Jock and Jill's right next to Phillips Arena, Got some free Stones dvd's and shirts, now on to the concert, this is my 12th Stones concert, and I mean the best, they all r the best! but tonight I heard Sway and Worried About You! two very rare songs they hardley ever do! and they sounded perfect, I have never heard Ronnie and Keith play so well ever, I mean they were on FIRE! Charlie as usual the MAN who keeps everybody in check, and Mick, what can I say, the greatest frontman EVER! If u want to learn how to play rock 'n' roll, then listen and see in concert THE ROLLING STONES!

P.S.Greatest halftime show ever!
February 12th, 2006 04:35 PM
Shawn20 Amen, brother....it was the best!
February 12th, 2006 06:59 PM
Jumping Jack The DVD wasn't free, it was supposed to be a trade.

sfenner1 at bellsouth.net
February 12th, 2006 10:01 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
The DVD wasn't free, it was supposed to be a trade.

sfenner1 at bellsouth.net

i truly hope no one took advantage of your kindness
February 14th, 2006 09:27 AM
Jumping Jack Yes Pug, RollingstonesUSA was greeted and then he screwed me. Him and that $hit Daniel Rease at the same party, what an honor. Great show despite the deadbeats.
February 14th, 2006 09:30 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Yes Pug, RollingstonesUSA was greeted and then he screwed me. Him and that $hit Daniel Rease at the same party, what an honor. Great show despite the deadbeats.

Jumping Jack ...........................

Got a Glimpse of the Atlanta Stones' Pre-show party at " Jock & Jills " ...... you look dashing sitting there with your 1/2 full bottle of Heineken . YES !!!!

" A Great Beer Ronnie ! "

Jersey Joe !
February 14th, 2006 09:53 AM
nankerphelge Joey?

February 14th, 2006 10:06 AM
gimmekeef Which one?
February 14th, 2006 10:22 AM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Joey?

Nanky ?!?!

February 14th, 2006 10:26 AM
Gazza
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Yes Pug, RollingstonesUSA was greeted and then he screwed me. Him and that $hit Daniel Rease at the same party, what an honor. Great show despite the deadbeats.

Rease actually has the gall to go to fan gatherings? was he hawking bogus DVDs or something?

I truly hope you kicked seven shades of shit out of him!
February 14th, 2006 10:29 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:

I am very disappointed to hear about this. RollingstonesUSA will have to explain himself to this board, as screwing Jumping Jack is not an easily forgivable offense in my book.

HOw in the world did Daniel Rease show up around a bunch of fans and not get attacked/confronted? He has never screwed me, but I have heard/read about countless others and sadly will not trade with anyone from Florida without someone else vouching for them. I recall hundreds of people wanting to get their hands on Daniel.
February 14th, 2006 11:37 AM
Jumping Jack Apparently he made an appearance in Montreal as well and shook Daniel T's hand. Unfortunately, no one knew what he looked like until he posted his dead brother's story and started hustling for Vegas tickets.

I cannot confirm 100%, but it sure does smell like him.
February 14th, 2006 11:45 AM
Jumacfly Daniel....was he the guy that used to post under this nickname on several msg boards??
[Edited by Jumacfly]
February 14th, 2006 11:55 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Daniel....was he the guy that used to post under this nickname on several msg boards??
[Edited by Jumacfly]

i remember "levyrocks" and some other ones...he was the guy selling and collecting money for dvds that he did not have (I remember most recently he claimed to have a pro shot of the "Phoenix Club Gig")

I cannot beleive he would show his face at a fan gathering.
February 14th, 2006 02:11 PM
Jumping Jack Heineken is the nectar of the gods young Joey. Word!

You were toasted many times until we were toasted!

Who in 06.
February 14th, 2006 02:26 PM
Joey " Heineken is the nectar of the gods young Joey. Word! "

Damn Straight My Stonesian Brother

I loves me Heineken ... and Guinness !!!

" You were toasted many times until we were toasted!

Who in 06. "

I have seen the pictures and you all look ' well lit ' .................which is good .

Jumping Jack --- It promises to be a spectacular fall what with THE WHO & THE STONES !!!!!!!!!

Jacky
February 14th, 2006 02:27 PM
Altamont I can't believe that Daniel Rease aka Levy guy would show up at a Stones fan gathering. Isn't he the one from Florida that has ripped off many people??
February 14th, 2006 02:34 PM
Jumping Jack That was early in the proceedings, long before graduating to vodka. It's good to be greeted here, it's good to be greeted anywhere!!!
[Edited by Jumping Jack]
February 14th, 2006 04:14 PM
Dan
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Yes Pug, RollingstonesUSA was greeted and then he screwed me.

Congratulations! I have yet to get laid at one of these things but I don't think I have been trying hard enough

quote:

Him and that $hit Daniel Rease at the same party, what an honor. Great show despite the deadbeats.

Did you get a picture of him? I know what he looks like. Can anyone point to any posts by said individual? I can usually spot him a mile away.

February 14th, 2006 04:19 PM
Jumping Jack http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm496.showMessage?topicID=64.topic

http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm471.showMessage?topicID=248.topic

February 14th, 2006 04:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm496.showMessage?topicID=64.topic

http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm471.showMessage?topicID=248.topic

good eye....I am adding more screennames to my "do not associate with" list. Thank you very much Steve!
February 14th, 2006 04:40 PM
Dan The story about the ashes and no random hotmail or yahoo address for people to contact him directly is out of character for Rease but perhaps he is using a new MO.
February 14th, 2006 04:44 PM
Dan is this the guy?

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/774e1166/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/mee.jpg?pfvAl8DBTuMBjO7P
February 14th, 2006 05:44 PM
Some Guy Still recovering from that show, fantastic.
February 15th, 2006 12:03 AM
RollingstonesUSA Look here, I have been very busy, with work etc. I told jumpin' jack, that i would mail him the dvd, I said i was sorry to him, but to say shit like that is absoluty stupid, I was in the Marines for 10years, try sayin that to my face....good luck
February 15th, 2006 12:09 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

good eye....I am adding more screennames to my "do not associate with" list. Thank you very much Steve!

Its about time I made it on to your 'people I would like to drink with' list Pug!!
February 15th, 2006 07:22 AM
glencar Pug has better taste than that...
February 15th, 2006 10:11 AM
voodoopug
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

Its about time I made it on to your 'people I would like to drink with' list Pug!!

I will be reworking the lists in the near future!
February 15th, 2006 10:18 AM
voodoopug
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
Look here, I have been very busy, with work etc. I told jumpin' jack, that i would mail him the dvd, I said i was sorry to him, but to say shit like that is absoluty stupid, I was in the Marines for 10years, try sayin that to my face....good luck

"Got some free Stones dvd's "

I can see where your post was taken the wrong way. Many of us are very busy with work/family life/drug addictions/whatever, and trading requires a time committment. My theory is if I have time to take someone elses work, then I need to make time to complete my end of the trade. I don't know you personally, and therefore shall not make a character judgement (although it is unacceptable to threaten violence to another board member), but I have dealt with Steve on a number of occasions and will have to go to bat for him. He is one of the most giving members of the stones trading community and has been screwed over more times than a lot of people would take. If he says something is foul, I beleive him until the situation is proven otherwise. I am sure Daniel Rease's involvement at this party did nothing but increase tensions.

I suggest peace is offered and both move on, and not trade with each other. Steve, I would be happy to complete his end of the trade for him and mail you a dvd if that will put an end to this.
February 15th, 2006 11:57 AM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

"Got some free Stones dvd's "

I can see where your post was taken the wrong way. Many of us are very busy with work/family life/drug addictions/whatever, and trading requires a time committment. My theory is if I have time to take someone elses work, then I need to make time to complete my end of the trade. I don't know you personally, and therefore shall not make a character judgement (although it is unacceptable to threaten violence to another board member), but I have dealt with Steve on a number of occasions and will have to go to bat for him. He is one of the most giving members of the stones trading community and has been screwed over more times than a lot of people would take. If he says something is foul, I beleive him until the situation is proven otherwise. I am sure Daniel Rease's involvement at this party did nothing but increase tensions.

I suggest peace is offered and both move on, and not trade with each other. Steve, I would be happy to complete his end of the trade for him and mail you a dvd if that will put an end to this.

The free dvd's where not from Steve, I told Steve I had left the dvd in my car, when we left the party I honestly completely forget....the free dvds as I should have explained, which I am sorry for, where The Voodoo Louge Miami and, Hampton 81 That some random dude handed me on the way in....But Steve did give the MSG dvd....
[Edited by RollingstonesUSA]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)