ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With the Youngs at the Enmore Theatre, Sydney - February 18, 2003
With thanks to Kate (Exile's sister) - More here
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New MICK & KEITH book! Return to archive
02-14-03 09:09 AM
gypsy Musical mates

The love lives of Mick Jagger and Keith Richards are detailed in Mick and Keith by Chris Salewicz, and, according
to a report on the tome in the San Francisco Chronicle:

� Anita Pallenberg, who went from Brian Jones to Richards to Jagger, then back to Richards, had ``affairs with both Jimi Hendrix and Marlon Brando, while Jagger never really turned down anyone, and certainly not Linda Eastman, who went on to marry Paul McCartney.''

� Jagger's first wife, Bianca, who had been with Michael Caine and Ryan O'Neal while she was still Mrs. Mick, enjoyed a fling with Bjorn Borg. Mrs. Jagger went on to a liaison with John Phillips of the Mamas and the Papas, whose 17-year-old daughter had an affair with Jagger a decade later.

� Bill Wyman managed to trump all of them when his son married his wife's mother, making Wyman not only his son's son-in-law, but also his own wife's step-grandfather.
02-14-03 09:17 AM
LadyJane Gypsy--This has to be a must read!! The title is "Mick and Keith"??

BTW, I love your "Band of Gypsies" photo. Very "Hollywood"! Maybe you should audition for the A. Pallenberg role in the new Mick flick!! You've certainly done all the homework!!

LadyJ.
02-14-03 09:22 AM
gypsy Thanks for the kind words, LadyJ.
The book's full title is "Mick & Keith: Parallel Lines." I was trying to see where I could purchase it, but read that it is only available in the UK. So, maybe ebay?!
02-14-03 09:32 AM
Joey " BTW, I love your "Band of Gypsies" photo. Very "Hollywood"! "

Good call !!!!! Yes , that is a very good photo . Gypsy , I KNOW I can get you in Playboy !

{{{{{{{{{ JOEY HEFNER }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
02-14-03 09:42 AM
gypsy Yay! So, we're going to scratch the Beaver Hunt plans, and aim high?!
02-14-03 10:06 AM
Joey " Yay! So, we're going to scratch the Beaver Hunt plans, and aim high?! "

Never say , " Aim High " to the Joey !

{{{{{{{{{ JOEYKINS }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
02-14-03 05:45 PM
Gazza Gypsy

if its only available in the UK as you say,you could always try http://www.amazon.co.uk

I got it for Christmas. It's not a bad book at all,although nothin' earth-shattering
02-14-03 05:52 PM
Moonisup I have seen that book, in the American bookstore in Amsterdam 2 weeks ago, it costs 23$ then,

to much for me since I bought boots (real seventies) fo $140$

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST