ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With the Youngs at the Enmore Theatre, Sydney - February 18, 2003
With thanks to Kate (Exile's sister) - More here
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Movie! Return to archive
02-14-03 09:05 AM
gypsy Jude to play old Mick
The Long Play set for filming

Brooding Jude Law is to play a rock star in a new film written by Mick Jagger. The film, The Long Play, which will be directed by supremo Martin Scorsese, will draw on Jagger's own experiences of life as one of the most famous people in the world in the 1960s. 'The Long Play, with Martin Scorsese, is about a few guys who grow up in the music business in the early 1960s and how their lives converge and diverge until the early 1990s' said the randy grandfather. 'It's the changing face of America during that period.' 59-year-old Jagger came up with the idea for the film over ten years ago. He recently funded the film Enigma, about the code-cracking machine in Bletchley Park (starring Kate Winslet) and has also tried his hand at acting, playing a pimp in the film The Man From Elysian Fields - not yet released in UK cinemas.

02-14-03 09:31 AM
Joey

< ---------- I hear Larry Hagman has a role in this one too ............

Really little pal ? Oh , THAT's good news ........................

Developing ......................

02-14-03 09:43 AM
gypsy Hagman can brood with the best of 'em.
02-14-03 10:04 AM
Joey " Hagman can brood with the best of 'em. "

<-------------- Gypsy , I would like to clutch you to my bosom , stroke ever so gently your young sweaty Gypsy forehead , and just say " Thanks " for being so smart and all- knowing .

Hey , wait little fella , that's MY Gypsy you are talking to...................................................

Stones !

Joey !

02-14-03 10:13 AM
Boomhauer
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Hagman can brood with the best of 'em. "

<-------------- Gypsy , I would like to clutch you to my bosom , stroke ever so gently your young sweaty Gypsy forehead , and just say " Thanks " for being so smart and all- knowing .

Me first, butthole!

Just kidding.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST