ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With the Youngs at the Enmore Theatre, Sydney - February 18, 2003
With thanks to Kate (Exile's sister) - More here
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Relationships with Stones Return to archive
02-12-03 06:30 PM
Martha As many of you know I was fortunate enough to win free tickets to the show in L.A. which took place February the 6th in L.A.

I just returned this week and looked over my last week's worth of page-a-day readings from Anne Wilson Schaef's: For Women Who Do Too Much Calendar.

I came upon this readin for the 7th of February and had to laugh >outloud<...and wanted to share it since I know those of you here would see the humor in it.

Here goes:

RELATIONSHIPS WITH STONES

"As you continue to build your relationship with (S)stones, be aware of the (S)stones around you when you are out walking. See if one calls to you. If it does, pick it up and hold it. See what you can learn. If there are no (S)stones where you walk, get a bowl full of (S)stones for your house or apartment."

Friday February 7, 2003

I'll tell you since I've been coming to this wonderful website I feel that I am walking with the Stones...and I never plan on stopping. Not ever.

"Hey hey, you got me rockin'"

Peace everyone!

Love,
Martha

02-12-03 06:51 PM
Angiegirl ROTFL!!! That calendar must be written just for you! "See if one calls you..." lol. Wishful thinking is what we girls need! Certainly makes me want to believe my readings more...

[Edited by Angiegirl]
02-13-03 12:06 AM
Martha I Know Angiegirl..I looked at it and had to rub my eyes and check the date..Schaef has never written anything about stones before and I've been getting her calendar for many years now..over 10...the timing is everything it seems..Stones IS Stones!

Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Hugs,
Martha
02-13-03 06:12 AM
luxury1 That was funny.
02-13-03 10:09 AM
Street Fighting Man It's a woman thing! LOL
02-13-03 12:26 PM
glencar There are women who do too much?

02-13-03 12:27 PM
glencar The above is just a joke. Women run the world...
02-13-03 01:12 PM
parmeda
quote:
glencar wrote:
Women run the world...

Yes we do, glencar...
and we're working on mastering the universe as well, LOL.
02-13-03 03:52 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Yes we do, glencar...
and we're working on mastering the universe as well, LOL.

You better believe it boys, and we're getting closer than you think...
[Edited by Angiegirl]
02-13-03 04:08 PM
F505 yes some girls want everything in the world you can possibly imagine
02-13-03 08:34 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
F505 wrote:
yes some girls want everything in the world you can possibly imagine

Yep...and more!
02-13-03 08:52 PM
littleredrooster Of Course! They rule the world because they have one half of the Money and ALL the .....!!!

We can't possibly WIN!!!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST