ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With the Youngs at the Enmore Theatre, Sydney - February 18, 2003
With thanks to Kate (Exile's sister) - More here
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Finally! Mile High Madness--the PIX Return to archive Page: 1 2
02-11-03 07:00 PM
Jaxx
hat trick: Jaxx, Stonesdoug, Keno

brewskis keep them happy!

Get off our cloud!

now don't do that!

where the boyz go..

2 girls for me!

oop, shidoobee!

decisions, decisions....

Hard Rock 8

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
02-11-03 07:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The nut house LOL! Great pix jaxx!
02-11-03 07:20 PM
Gazza great pics, thanks for posting - wish I coulda been there!
02-11-03 08:03 PM
glencar Great pix, jaxx! It's nice to see that photo of you, Stonesdoug & Keno all together.
02-11-03 10:11 PM
steel driving hammer God Damm great pix!

Exellent!

Ain't nothing better than drinking and remembering the time!

Then going to a Rolling Stones concet in 2003, who would of though eh' ???

Stones in my kitchen, Stones in my head, Stones in my bed, Stones What I Said...

Shit will there be a thing called the D-10 now like Keno's C-10 ?
02-11-03 10:18 PM
parmeda Yes Jaxx, these are GREAT pictures indeed...

Thanks!
02-11-03 11:09 PM
Martha LOVE the photos thanx for posting them Jaxx!

Joey..you are a handsome devil!

Wish I could have been there too!

kisses to all,
Martha
02-11-03 11:55 PM
full moon Looks great!!!!!!!
02-12-03 03:13 AM
Keno Thanks Jaxx.. and VoodooChile too for posting these and all those other photos here at RO. I also received a bunch of these shots but never got around to posting them in Gasland. I've been a lazy webmaster lately I guess, told everybody there last week to check out the photos here instead. But that entire get together was a Gas, and as I like to point out, long before Gasx3 had it's C-10 convention, Rock's Off and Gasland held what I believe was the very first get together of the boards, back in Feb of '99. I know you remember Jaxx, since you planned most of it! It was nice that this time we got to join up with the Shidoobee gang too, all three boards parting together in one place! Then we got to top it off watching the greatest rock band ever!
02-12-03 08:54 AM
nankerphelge Told y'all how great that Jaxx/Doug/Keno shot is!!

02-12-03 09:39 AM
Factory Girl Those are great pix!! Thanks for posting them.
02-12-03 09:45 AM
Joey " Told y'all how great that Jaxx/Doug/Keno shot is!! "

Amen , now THAT is the best shot of all .....................

02-12-03 10:14 AM
Lazy Bones Very nice. A pre-show party hard to break up, I'm sure. Thanks, Jaxx!
02-12-03 10:22 AM
jb Joey, by far, is the best looking male in attendance.
02-12-03 12:26 PM
Maxmeister Thanks Jaxx. The trifecta pic is primo. And....the Hardrock 8 left an indelible mark on D-Town.[LOL]
It was quite a weekend. You guys and gals are the best!

Chiba Chariot, Chiba Chariot, Chiba Chariot!!!

Rick
02-12-03 01:14 PM
Joey " Joey, by far, is the best looking male in attendance."

Josh , I would like to clutch you to my bosom , stoke ever so gently your little sweaty Joshy forehead , and just say Thanks for loving the Stones sooooooo much ...........................

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Joe the Y }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

02-12-03 01:19 PM
jb Thanks Joey...was Nanker's jacket real leather?
02-12-03 01:27 PM
Joey " Thanks Joey...was Nanker's jacket real leather? "

I don't know about that , but he DID lick BLONDIE'S Eyebrow at the " Brown Palace Post Party " !

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{ JOE the Y }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
02-12-03 01:30 PM
jb Can you believe Lugar only saw one show the entire tour and he lives in New York City!!!!
02-12-03 02:26 PM
Joey " Can you believe Lugar only saw one show the entire tour and he lives in New York City!!!! "

I STILL don't understand it !

Were you privy to an explanation ?

Did you see that pix of " Moon - Is - Up " holding that thing ????????? Josh , I was laughing so hard over that one I believe I am bleeding inside -- better go to the bathroom and check !

Developing ..................

J.

02-12-03 02:29 PM
jb No Joey; in fact, when I bring the subject up, Max punishes me by refusing to "talk" for up to 22 days at a time.
As for young Moonisup, I never knew he and Fiji were so close....I think it's a Kansas thing if you know what I mean....WHACKKKKK!!!!
02-12-03 02:36 PM
Joey " No Joey; in fact, when I bring the subject up, Max punishes me by refusing to "talk" for up to 22 days at a time. "

Oh Hell Josh , THAT's nothing .

He punishes me by not providing any new material . He once went seven days without posting anything fresh and I had to climb the walls and deal with the " dry heaves " ...................

Shiver................................

{{{{{{{{{{ JOE the Y }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

02-12-03 04:32 PM
Jaxx ALRIGHT! glad y'all enjoyed those shots as much as i enjoyed taking them. learning to upload and getting them on here was well worth the hassle. i just need to learn how to size them more efficiently, tho bigger is better (a dear friend mentioned to me yesterday....) right? anyway, it was indeed great to join 3 entities of cyberspace together. however many many of you were missing and i could only dream of what the "ultimate" howl of a party would be like with ALL in attendence.

sure i remember the first rocks off in gasland summit in '99, keno, over at the pearl street grill. i remember danthetaper was drinking new castles and marilyn was howling heavily. those southern chicks sure know how to party!

btw, nankster's jacket was real leather. i buried my face in his bosom to check it out.

[Edited by Jaxx]
02-12-03 04:53 PM
nankerphelge I knew I shoulda worn my leather pants...
02-12-03 05:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I knew I shoulda worn my leather pants...

LOLOLOL... check that one jaxx!
02-12-03 05:17 PM
Jaxx
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
LOLOLOL... check that one jaxx!

hey, amigo, ya snooze, ya looze! ask nanker about the bowljob he had in my car.
02-12-03 05:19 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Next time I'm gonna wear my leather underpants to get a Brian Jones
02-12-03 05:23 PM
Jaxx ]
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I knew I shoulda worn my leather pants...

[quote]VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Next time I'm gonna wear my leather underpants to get a Brian Jones
[/quote

what a shame that hindsight is always 20/20
02-12-03 05:31 PM
nankerphelge Yeah, thanks Jaxxy -- the head felt real good!!
02-12-03 05:35 PM
Jaxx yeah, i guess the word is out that i give good head. now you know what gerardo, gazza and maxxy already know!
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST