ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Copacabana Palace, Rio de Janeiro
© 1968 Jornal O Globo
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anyone have a good Q DVD of LSTNT? Return to archive
February 11th, 2006 06:24 PM
Paranoid_Android Impossible to find...my friend has the laser disc...but no laser disc player...I can catch glimpes' of me & my date that night (Brendan Byrne Arena)...we were in the 4th row and on the side of the stage at times...any copies floating around? Can anyone burn one for me?

Thank You in Advanced

ps...I know its illeagal...but since they dont want to make this show available...I must use my own means. i am open to other ways & means if you can suggest them.
February 11th, 2006 07:36 PM
Gimme Shelter It actually was officially released in Brazil (I think) a few years ago. I got mine off e-bay.
February 12th, 2006 05:25 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:
Impossible to find...my friend has the laser disc...but no laser disc player...I can catch glimpes' of me & my date that night (Brendan Byrne Arena)...we were in the 4th row and on the side of the stage at times...any copies floating around? Can anyone burn one for me?

Thank You in Advanced

ps...I know its illeagal...but since they dont want to make this show available...I must use my own means. i am open to other ways & means if you can suggest them.

Fellow GimmeShelter is right, it was "officialy" released down here in Brazil. I don't think it was a remaster re-authoring, but in fact it was available officialy.

The problem is dude, that after some time, since they sold a good amount of this title, seems that now they got "out of ammo". I would try to find one "original" for you, and will let you know. I don't promise anything, but I will try. In case I can't find one brand new, I would burn for ya.
February 12th, 2006 05:57 AM
pdog They will be re-releasing this gem in the next few years...
February 12th, 2006 06:12 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
pdog wrote:
They will be re-releasing this gem in the next few years...

Yeah, I think so, like Rock'n'Roll Circus. Also, I hope the complete footage of Hyde Park 1969 could come to light in the near future....
February 12th, 2006 06:45 AM
Bruno Stone
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Yeah, I think so, like Rock'n'Roll Circus. Also, I hope the complete footage of Hyde Park 1969 could come to light in the near future....

I always wanted to see Stray Cat Blues from there.

February 12th, 2006 10:37 AM
monkeyman62 yes indeed, the complete hyde park would make me very happy
February 12th, 2006 10:51 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It is officialy released in the DVD Bridges To Babylon Tour with the St. Louis Show
February 12th, 2006 06:12 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
It is officialy released in the DVD Bridges To Babylon Tour with the St. Louis Show

Which is released...LSTNT or Hyde Park? And where...in Mexico...USA...Mars???

Are Brazillian DVD's North America compatable??
February 12th, 2006 06:52 PM
monkeyman62 lets spend the nite is released in brasil, yes it is usa compatable, hyde park has not been released complete as of yet, and i wouldnt hold my breath
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)