ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Copacabana Palace, Rio de Janeiro
© 1968 Jornal O Globo
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jerry Hall's 'Kept' Return to archive
February 8th, 2006 09:47 PM
speedfreakjive Ive just started watching this series on TMF music channel, I think it could be a re-run from VH1.

Its hilarious!
About ten American men try to win the affections of Jerry, with an aim to becoming the perfect 'kept' man.
I have to say that Jerry is still looking very good.

Anyone else seen it?
February 8th, 2006 09:53 PM
voodoopug
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
Ive just started watching this series on TMF music channel, I think it could be a re-run from VH1.

Its hilarious!
About ten American men try to win the affections of Jerry, with an aim to becoming the perfect 'kept' man.

Anyone else seen it?

Sadly, my wife and I watched the whole series...Wait until you see the appearances by Billy Wyman. This was a terrible concept for a show as neither the winner or Jerry are ever in the news anymore (i am talking about the US as the show was run here)
February 9th, 2006 12:13 AM
gorda
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
Ive just started watching this series on TMF music channel, I think it could be a re-run from VH1.

Its hilarious!

Anyone else seen it?

Don't waste your time watching that dumb show, aside from Bill Wyman and a 1 second clip of Ronnie Wood, the Stones don't appear! It's boring! Boring!

I watched the whole thing, hoping that Micky would appear, but he never did!

P.S. I don't know if it was just for the show, but that Jerry appears to have a mean streak in her! Boy! What she put those poor boys through!

And, her friend Rachel Fuller, what !@#$%!!!! She is full of herself! Only reason, people pay attention to her is because she's Pete Townsend's girlfriend.

Okay, she is an accomplished musician, but still she's a !@#$%!!!

I mean with all that money, you would think Jerry and her friends would go out and buy themselves some class!
February 9th, 2006 08:45 AM
speedfreakjive Yeah, I know what you mean about Rachel Fuller. Bob Geldof's girlfriend seemed to be OK though.

I haven't watched all of them, If its on when there's nothing else on I'll put it on; primarily to LOL at those guys, either stupid or conceited W*nKers.
February 9th, 2006 09:31 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

Its hilarious!

Anyone else seen it?

I did watch it out of morbid curiousity, but aside from Bill's appearance it didn't really keep my attention. I do agree Jerry still looks good though.
February 9th, 2006 10:46 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

I did watch it out of morbid curiousity, but aside from Bill's appearance it didn't really keep my attention. I do agree Jerry still looks good though.

yes!
February 9th, 2006 10:56 AM
glencar Whatever did happen with the eventual winner(Seth)?
February 9th, 2006 10:59 AM
glencar BTW I hope I didn't ruin the finale for anyone by letting slip that Seth wins.
February 9th, 2006 11:11 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Whatever did happen with the eventual winner(Seth)?

he is now Pete Townsends "kept man"
February 9th, 2006 11:18 AM
glencar That has got to hurt!
February 9th, 2006 01:46 PM
texile i avoided it - i hate that something like this is associated with the stones....its embarassing.
February 9th, 2006 02:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
texile wrote:
i avoided it - i hate that something like this is associated with the stones....its embarassing.

I hated seeing Mr. Wyman like this!
February 9th, 2006 02:42 PM
glencar His wife actually came off fairly well.
February 9th, 2006 02:51 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
His wife actually came off fairly well.

yes, but I would like to punch Townsends flavor of the week in her ovary.
February 10th, 2006 12:05 AM
gorda No, I think they were just "acting". It was all part of the show, the producers put them up to it. I visited Rachel Fuller's blog one time, and she appeared to be really down-to-earth. I think it was all just an act.

P.S. I don't know how long she's been with Pete Townsend, but I think that they have been together for a very long time. Years!

By the way, Pete Townsend has the most beautiful blue eyes! Too bad, he's so ugly!
February 10th, 2006 12:06 AM
gorda I apologize to Jerry Hall and Rachel Fuller! I have never met them, so I don't know how they are in real life!
February 10th, 2006 01:15 PM
BILL PERKS GUEST APPEARANCE BY SERAFINA WATTS AS WELL
February 10th, 2006 02:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
GUEST APPEARANCE BY SERAFINA WATTS AS WELL

Sadly, that means that Pedo Pete was dating her when she was in her teens...hopefully not under 18??.

Hello BILL PERKS...how are your pugs?? adjusting to the winter season successfully?
February 10th, 2006 11:09 PM
gorda On the program, Rachel stated that she was 30 years old. The program was first broadcast last year, I don't know exactly when it was recorded, so I assume that she must be around 31 or 32 years of age.
February 10th, 2006 11:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gorda wrote:
On the program, Rachel stated that she was 30 years old. The program was first broadcast last year, I don't know exactly when it was recorded, so I assume that she must be around 31 or 32 years of age.

she looked well over 46
February 11th, 2006 11:09 PM
gorda
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

she looked well over 46

Nah, man, you are confused! That was Suzanne, Bill Wyman's wife.

Rachel is the pretty brunette with blue eyes.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)