ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A stones experiment: Twickenham on a Mega screen - IMAX format - Free experience!!!
At the biggest university in Latin América! Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Bien hecho Rogerriffin!!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I need stones outtakes and bootlegs... Return to archive
02-12-04 09:17 AM
Ronnie B. Wood Here in Serbia, noone have bootlegs and outtakes, exept one man and he sends me everything he have... I need some outtakes on mp3 cd, like Tropical Disease, then Accoustic Album which have Cocaine (i dont know name) and everything. Does someone have complete stones outtake collection? I need official live Stones album too, i cant find them in Serbia... Can anyone help me and send me that? I dont know how much post costs will be beacause, im a lonesome school boy, i may got no money, put i know where to put it every time - in cd-rom
02-12-04 09:37 AM
Madafaka I regret not being able to help you, I live in another top of the world.

Good luck with your search!
02-12-04 09:43 AM
throbby So Ronnie B, you're a lonesome schoolboy are ya? I can't help you there but I can send you a few things that I have if you PM me your address.
02-12-04 09:56 AM
Ronnie B. Wood my email is [email protected], please send me your email, cause pc is not working, cause i have a very very bad connection - 0.5, 0,4kb/s...

what do you have to send me, and is it free?

BEST VIEWED HIGH