ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A stones experiment: Twickenham on a Mega screen - IMAX format - Free experience!!!
At the biggest university in Latin América! Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Bien hecho Rogerriffin!!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: apropos of nothing Return to archive
02-12-04 01:38 AM
stonedinaustralia just wanted to let you all know that lately i've been watching the winos' video from LA

two observations:

1. while i used to tolerate waddy's presence and thought his guitar playing was OK - following the developments that most of us are aware of the guy now simply creeps me out - BIG TIME - "i have to turn my head" every time he comes on screen "until my darkness goes" - paint him invisible

2. Sarah Dash's vocal on TIOMS - is one of the the most gut wrenchingest, tear jerkingest,heart breakingest performances i have ever heard in connection with stones or any-one

if keith ever gets the band together again i hope he keeps sarah in and gives waddy the big "A"

Q. if he does reform the band and lose waddy who do you think should get the gig - Mick T and Ronnie W not to be considered

anyone??

me - i don't know
02-12-04 01:47 AM
Sir Stonesalot >Q. if he does reform the band and lose waddy who do you think should get the gig - Mick T and Ronnie W not to be considered<

Pete Townsend or Jack White
02-12-04 01:53 AM
stonedinaustralia yeah SS i was tempted to mention Jack myself - but i'd be interested to hear suggestions of guitarists who would be likely to actually get the gig and not just "who you'd like to see" get it - if you know what i mean

BEST VIEWED HIGH