ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A stones experiment: Twickenham on a Mega screen - IMAX format - Free experience!!!
At the biggest university in Latin América! Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Bien hecho Rogerriffin!!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Knitting party (remote SC) Return to archive
02-10-04 10:34 AM
caro http://delivery.gettyimages.com/comp/2936185.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE349437982EAB0E9D6B885823A4CFE21E

NEW YORK - FEBRUARY 5: Sisters Theodora and Alexandra Richards (Keith Richards' daughters) attend a knitting party hosted by IMG Models at Knit New York February 5, 2004 in New York City. (Photo by Evan Agostini/Getty Images)

Sweet, huh?
02-10-04 10:50 AM
egon is the one on the right pregnant?
02-10-04 10:52 AM
Jumacfly I hope for her Egon!!
02-10-04 11:02 AM
glencar Spitting images of their folks.
02-11-04 12:04 AM
prism The one on the right has been dating James Jagger for two years. If she's pregnant that would be some combination!
02-11-04 12:59 AM
parmeda She sure looks "it", doesn't she?
...hmmm
02-11-04 07:51 AM
FotiniD
quote:
glencar wrote:
Spitting images of their folks.

Indeed. It's almost scary But they're both adorable, I really love these kids.

A knitting party? That's weird.

Pregnant? Nah, I don't think so. Maybe one too many chocolate chip cookies... or... beers? Hopefully she won't be taking after her dad when it comes to this!
02-11-04 07:53 AM
FotiniD
quote:
prism wrote:
The one on the right has been dating James Jagger for two years.

I think they did split up, didn't they?
02-11-04 08:23 AM
FotiniD That site also has plenty of pics of Theo and her mum, attending last night's Louis Vuitton 150th anniversary in New York (search string: Theodora Richards).
02-11-04 11:19 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Two photographs sent by Gyspsy (from the New York Magazine and MetroTV

02-11-04 12:15 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl More pix, these provided by Sue and are from yesterday's show at the Olympus Fasion Week

02-11-04 08:50 PM
stonedinaustralia whatever their knitting skills they will no doubt turn out to be formidable women

they both have their dad's "don't fuck with me" look in their eyes

BEST VIEWED HIGH