ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A stones experiment: Twickenham on a Mega screen - IMAX format - Free experience!!!
At the biggest university in Latin América! Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Bien hecho Rogerriffin!!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's header Return to archive
02-10-04 06:03 AM
FotiniD Absolutely amazing! How on earth did you get such a good pic Roostah?!? So clear and the colors... I want to know the camera type

And I keep noticing the change of the Rocks Off description on top, going from reality to surreality I think it's a good sign!
02-10-04 06:07 AM
LadyJane Agreed...it's an amazing shot.

Bittersweet.....how can a year have gone by since I was sitting in the MGM Grand watching the boys do the final show of the American leg of Licks??

I'm jonesin'.....BIG TIME!!!

LJ.
02-10-04 06:03 PM
luxury1 Man, that is a beautiful shot.

LJ-It was like 50 degrees here today, and between (almost)spring fever, rocking out in my mini van, all I could think about was having a show to look forward to. I miss all the ticket hoopla (I slept on the couch right next to the computer for a coupla nights during the mania). Soon, they will be back, soon. And I am gonna host the RO gathering for the Tri-State area shows. I can fit all of you crazies in my house. NOw we just need some dates........
02-10-04 06:17 PM
Gazza >I can fit all of you crazies in my house

ALL?
02-10-04 06:20 PM
KeithRichards210 Very nice shot there!!
02-10-04 11:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Wow Luxy... COUNT ME IN!!!

This was the reference header

Doing LARS on B-Stage MGM Grand, Las Vegas – February 8, 2003
© 2003 Little Red Roooooostah!!!
02-11-04 12:41 AM
littleredrooster I'm happy the photo was appreciated!
It is even more dramatic in full resolution.
I was in Row 'C' on the aisle, at Keith's corner of the 'B' stage. A well timed dash put me on the rail in front of Keith.
There are many more great photos to share!
I'm sure the 'all wise and hallowed' VoodooChile will post more of them in the future! Don't want to be a 'header piggy'.
The camera was a Canon Powershot S40, 4.0 Mpixel digital.
Canon has since released a 5.0 Mpixel version in the same body. Stealthy enough to smuggle in to the show!
But, this was Vegas, they didn't even care!
If you want a full resolution copy of some on a burned CD, I try to accommodate any requests or trade.

Roostah
02-11-04 01:00 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Here's a gift from Rooooostah, save it and print it in high resolution on a high-quality glossy paper... you won't believe how it looks!

02-11-04 01:02 AM
littleredrooster LOOK MA!!!

NO CAVITIES!!!!!!
02-11-04 01:07 AM
parmeda Beautiful, Roostah...
It's been "saved"
Thanks!
02-11-04 06:05 AM
LadyJane Thanks Roostah!!! Can't think of a better way to break in the new printer!!

LJ.

Luxy...We're holding you to your offer. I'M THERE!!

BEST VIEWED HIGH