ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A stones experiment: Twickenham on a Mega screen - IMAX format - Free experience!!!
At the biggest university in Latin América! Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Bien hecho Rogerriffin!!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Year info on That's How Strong My Love Is Return to archive
02-09-04 07:11 PM
micktaylorismissed Hi:

Can somebody please help!! Received a tape of the Stones doing That's How Strong My Love Is & Going To A Go-Go. The person listed the source as Olympia, Paris 2003 which seems very wrong.

Can somebody please give me the months/years That's How Strong got performed and was it ever done live with Going-To A Go-Go?

Thank you,

02-09-04 10:05 PM
glencar Yeah. It was ddone in Paris at the Olympia in July 2003. Check out the 4 Flicks DVD set.
02-10-04 03:11 PM
Gazza The two songs were played back-to-back at the Paris Olympia on 11th July 2003.

See our setlists page:

http://www.rocksoff.org/2003-europe3.htm

Both of those songs were regularly played during the "club" shows on the "licks" tour, with the occasional "arena" performance as well.

BEST VIEWED HIGH