ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A stones experiment: Twickenham on a Mega screen - IMAX format - Free experience!!!
At the biggest university in Latin América! Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Bien hecho Rogerriffin!!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Howe? Return to archive
02-08-04 09:51 AM
nankerphelge NEW YORK — About 100 men in minis, midis and even tutus (search) took to the streets of Manhattan to call for an end to the tyranny of trousers.

"We're not transvestites, homosexuals or cross-dressers," David Johnson told the New York Times for Sunday editions. "We don't want you to call us Jean or Sally. We're men. Men who want the right to wear a skirt."

Johnson, a retired teacher from Poughkeepsie, N.Y., and the other pants opposers walked several blocks from the Guggenheim Museum to the Metropolitan Museum of Art (search), where they visited an exhibit called "Bravehearts: Men in Skirts." Their presence attracted confused looks from a few fellow visitors.

Ingemar Johnsson, 39, came from Sweden to join the march Saturday. He told the Times that men in Europe often wore skirts and pantaloons until the time of the French Revolution, when pants became the expected masculine attire. Others pointed out that Scottish men have donned kilts (search) for centuries.

"The male bird is always the pretty one, not the female," another participant, 27-year-old Chris Taylor, told the Times. "Why can't the male human being dress with style and color?"
02-08-04 09:55 AM
mac_daddy heheh - that kind of sh*t usually happens here!

I am glad they took the "protest" elsewhere.
02-08-04 10:27 AM
LadyJane The Board was awfully quiet yesterday.......were some of you RO boys sporting dresses at this rally??

It wouldn't surprise me....

To borrow from Joey.....

www.howemilitary.com

LMAO.

LJ.
02-08-04 04:27 PM
Monkey Woman Well, if they are fed up with trousers, there's always kilts, djellabahs, sarongs and the catholic priests robes.
02-08-04 05:14 PM
luxury1 Or the James BUckwheat Brown Bathrobe is mightly stylish.
02-08-04 05:38 PM
Joey

I have a Nasty Hangover !

" Carly is a bitch Ronnie "
02-08-04 08:55 PM
LadyJane
quote:
throbby wrote:
Hey LJ! You mean you didn't see that photo of Nanky and I in our leather mini's?

Missed the photo...but you two have some serious 'splaining
to do!!

LJ.
02-09-04 10:54 AM
nankerphelge Lesbian 'boy' guilty of schoolgirl assaut

A lesbian paedophile who posed as a teenage boy to begin a relationship with a 12-year-old girl she had met on school playing fields was today convicted of indecently assaulting the child.

Kelly Trueman, 23, reinvented herself as 16-year-old Jake and concocted a string of lies about her former life to befriend a group of youngsters in Ripley, Derbyshire.

Derby Crown Court heard that the young victim believed she had embarked on her first relationship when she met the supposed teenage boy last summer.

Jurors were told the pair regularly kissed and that Trueman later touched the girl's breasts and put her hands down the child's trousers.

Mark Hurd, prosecuting, said that Trueman, posing as Jake, persuaded the victim's parents to allow her to sleep at their house, claiming her mother was dead and she had been made homeless by her father.

The court heard that the girl suffered a further assault in her family home, when Trueman pulled down her trousers to engage in a sex act.

Mr Hurd said that the victim had been happy to kiss her "boyfriend", but had repeatedly said she was too young to be intimately touched.

Trueman was convicted of eight counts of indecent assault and granted conditional bail to return to court to be sentenced next month.

The court was told that the pair had met close to Waingroves Primary School, when Trueman entered the victim's circle of friends last August.

In interviews with police, the 12-year-old said she kissed Trueman while on the playing fields and told officers the woman had made repeated attempts to touch her in a sexual manner.

Jurors heard that Trueman gave her young victim a string of love bites across her neck and stomach.

The victim's mother told the court that she had spotted one of the love bites and warned Trueman, but admitted that she found "him" to be a "respectable, shy lad".

Trueman, formerly of Mill Lane in Codnor, Derbyshire, had slept at her victim's home for five nights before a neighbour raised concerns about her identity.

She told the victim's mother that her daughter's "boyfriend" was a woman and they confirmed their fears in a phone call to Trueman's father.

The court heard that Trueman denied being a girl and claimed Kelly was his female twin, but became embarrassed when the subject was raised and immediately moved out of the house.

In interview, the victim said: "I will grow up thinking I have been out with a girl, my first proper relationship was with a girl.

"I wouldn't have gone out with him if I thought he was a girl."

Trueman, who told police she was a lesbian, hung her head in her hands and choked back tears as she was found guilty of the indecent assaults.

She was told she will be required to sign the Sex Offenders' Register and ordered to appear at Stoke Crown Court to be sentenced on March 8.

02-09-04 11:18 AM
Joey " A lesbian paedophile who posed as a teenage boy to begin a relationship with a 12-year-old girl she had met on school playing fields was today convicted of indecently assaulting the child. "

02-09-04 10:46 PM
glencar I was at the "Skirt 2004!" demo & won Best Legs in Show! My reward was of dubious value however as it mostly consisted of the wit & wisdom of one Peter Townshend. And now he wants money for his ped fund!
02-10-04 04:47 AM
mac_daddy speaking of fashion, dig this Oscar de la Renta model...

02-10-04 07:35 AM
nankerphelge The "fall" collection?

Get it?!
02-10-04 10:55 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
The "fall" collection?

Get it?!

02-10-04 11:01 AM
glencar That looks like sitcom material!
02-10-04 01:46 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
glencar wrote:
That looks like sitcom material!

it actually was television fodder - the same thing happened on sex in the city (my wife loves the show) a year or two back...

but reality is far more entertaining

BEST VIEWED HIGH