ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A stones experiment: Twickenham on a Mega screen - IMAX format - Free experience!!!
At the biggest university in Latin América! Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Bien hecho Rogerriffin!!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BEATLES/STONES Return to archive
02-07-04 10:25 AM
stonedatbirth666 The two greatest musical composers ever! If you dont think so fuck you. "Tomorrow never knows" "I am the walrus" "A day in the life" "Piggies" "Rocky racoon" "Get back" "Revolution" DEAN SCREAMS....yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! "Dead flowers" "Connection" "I go wild" "Sympathy for the devil" "Jumpin jack flash" "Slippin away" "Waitin on a friend" " "TOO Tight" DEAN SREAMS AGAIN...yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!PEACE XOXOXO
02-07-04 10:49 AM
Madafaka If I don't think so, fuck me? I believe that you do not know what means the word "forum".

[Edited by Madafaka]
02-09-04 10:15 AM
stonedatbirth666 BEATLES, STONES=yeeeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
02-09-04 10:20 AM
FotiniD Juding by his/her previous posts, should we be getting worried about Stonedatbirth?
02-09-04 10:21 AM
Gazza 'I Go Wild'? 'Rocky Raccoon' and 'Piggies' ?

..and if I dont agree, "fuck you" ?

Excuse me then..I guess I have some self abuse to go and take care of!!
02-09-04 05:14 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Juding by his/her previous posts, should we be getting worried about Stonedatbirth?

it's all that 666 stuff you know, which should be approached with extreme caution...

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
02-09-04 10:39 PM
glencar This "666" person is an ass. But asses are fun in small amounts.
02-09-04 11:44 PM
stonedatbirth666 David Allen Coe wrote a song for me " Were you born an ASSHOLE" YEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. Well Im an AsS The STONES AND BEATLES ARE THE BEST if you dont think so FUCKAAAHHHH YOU! So again FUCK YOU IF YOU DONT think the Stones and Beatles are the GRREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEATLES AND STONES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SMOKIN IN THE BATHROOM !!!!!!!!!!!! IM STARTING PUBERTY YEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM AN ASSHOL$EWE YEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM THE WALRUS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIM SATAN HAHAHA!!!!!!!!Peace xoxoxo
02-10-04 02:41 PM
Gazza Glencar > But asses are fun in small amounts.

is there something you want to share with the group?

BEST VIEWED HIGH