ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A stones experiment: Twickenham on a Mega screen - IMAX format - Free experience!!!
At the biggest university in Latin América! Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Bien hecho Rogerriffin!!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 1975 tour tree,sing up&rules Return to archive Page: 1 2
02-05-04 12:21 PM
marko So this is it,,bastard time again!First of all,some rules.
I´ve been spending too much money on postage lately,in past
6moths or so(fucking licks tour),that i have to do this way.

I need couple Branches ONLY,no LEAVES,i WILL not copy cdr´s
for you all,just only for few branches.
I will seed these for branches

New York 6.26.75 3cd´s
La 7.9.75 2cd´s
complete La tapes 10th&12th july 2cd´s

which makes 8 in total.

Then,you must send blanks to me,i say 12 is enought(i know
it won´t cover my expenses,but thats still fine)
And you get rest of them back.As soon as i have TIME.
(in the meantime i´m doing 50 show trade of zeppelin)

The branches i need,let say,2-3 from usa,2-3 europe and
2-3 rest of the world.

Heres an example(for leaves):If you live,let say in usa,
and you want my set,please DO NOT contact me.
Contact one of the branches in usa.(mad-daddy?? or someone
else,whoever it is)

When you´re sending parcel over to me,pleased write a LIST
what you neede and your FULL ADDRESS!If you don´t do it
this way,i will definetily forget it.

I only except sing ups for my set.Mac Daddy,takes care of
the 2nd part.

Sing up STARTS NOW,and it ends 15th of february 2004,after
that its CLOSED.

Please all of you,be PATIENT it takes time to send&send back
all this stuff,also burning takes time.

i think heres all,,,,,,only the name.

e-mail to my personal email addy

[email protected]

if questions,ask HERE at the board or PM,,,,not too many
questions to my e-mail addy.

Thanks for you patience

CB
02-05-04 02:25 PM
Madafaka Email sent!
Your South American branch is ready.
02-05-04 06:10 PM
Jumping Jack I can branch for US.

fenners at rtpatlanta.com

Steve Fenner
02-05-04 08:53 PM
exilestones@netscape I can branch for US. Sign me up, sign me up! Thanks!
02-05-04 08:59 PM
stonedinaustralia yes please - i want in on this - complete LA sounds exciting - i'm sorry i can't help by being a branch - hopefully someone down here in the australasian area can do the business
02-05-04 09:04 PM
exilestones@netscape I'll be glad to do all 8 CDs. Did I read it right? For a few people and art work.

This seems more like a weed than a tree. A weed will get the CDs and make for 2 or 3 more people who will do the same.

It would be good for me I think to do CDs for 3 people and they could do CDs for three people.
02-05-04 10:08 PM
jpenn11 This is really great!

If I am burnerless, should I contact branches directly or wait for further information on how the tree will work?
02-05-04 10:23 PM
FPM C10 OK, we need the name! I'm over halfway done with the artwork, and will also be doing labels. A question, though - doesn't 3+2+2=7? Not 8?

Also, how should I do the artwork for the NYC set, as it is 3 cds? I don't know where you can buy triple cd jewel cases. Even doubles are hard to find sometimes.

When 2000 Man did a similar tree over at Gasland, I did artwork, converted each part (outside, inside, back & label) to a jpeg, emailed them to him, and then he made them available for a few weeks on his trading page. Anybody who wanted one just printed their own set. Is anyone set up with a host site to do something similar?
02-06-04 03:53 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I proposed 4 names in the thread started by Marko and seems that at least one like it Fanfarre for the common Starfucker
02-06-04 04:03 AM
Madafaka What about "From East To West (Stones Are The Best)" ?
Sounds funny!
02-06-04 05:44 AM
kahoosier I am with jpen11, i need to be a leaf! If circumstances mean we cannot burn dvds....when and where do we sign to make sure we are part of this wonder?
02-06-04 06:00 AM
headshrinker can i be a leaf. i have no burner
02-06-04 08:09 AM
Flashpoint I'm in as a leaf!!!...what a great set

Marko,you're sooooooooo generous...thank you
02-06-04 09:03 AM
scope
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Also, how should I do the artwork for the NYC set, as it is 3 cds? I don't know where you can buy triple cd jewel cases. Even doubles are hard to find sometimes.

Hey FPM, I was having the same problem. A friend forwarded this link to me. Has everything you can imagine.

http://www.sleevetown.com/

So, who are going to be the seeds in the US?
02-06-04 09:29 AM
Factory Girl A name for the set- how about "Laid a movie queen in LA"?

02-06-04 09:36 AM
Gimme Shelter Please put me down as a leaf.
02-06-04 01:50 PM
Martha I want in on this Marko. Count me as a branch in Ohio.

I don't get where you want me to officially sign in for this though.
02-06-04 01:59 PM
marko E-mail me.like i said on this thread.
02-06-04 02:08 PM
Martha Ok. E-mail sent!

Thanks Marko..you are crazy, that's for sure! :-)
02-06-04 03:43 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat That why he is called TCB!
02-06-04 04:35 PM
MarthaMyDear I love Gerardo's (and actually as a "second name" for Rocks Off, also!!! )... I just thought of this: Got L.A. If You Want It! Ok.!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a few excellent ones earlier, IMHO, but I fricking forgot them so I'll have to remember them... lol............. Oh, well... How about: To Live and Stones In L.A.?!?!?! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get Your Silicone Out?!?!?! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God... I'm so sick, I actually like that one... CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAUGHING HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Love Stones. A. (Like that song, I Love L.A.!!!)?!?!?! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll leave now... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Anyways, ROCK ON!!! lol.............

*** Martha ***
02-06-04 04:38 PM
MarthaMyDear How about a "double title": Get Your Silicone Out (and below that: To Live And Stones In L.A.)?!?!?! lol................................ :P I'll go now... lol................... :P Take care!!!

*** Martha ***
02-06-04 11:36 PM
jpenn11 Cover art: 1 vote for making the 3 disc cover a "four pack"--that is, two back covers for the jewel cases that hold four CDs (www.american-digital.com)

Names: reviving "Babies in New York, Honeys in Hollywood"
and two new recommendations:
Hold On Tighter -- LA/NY '75
Hometown Boys Kick Ass -- LA/NY '75
02-07-04 05:48 AM
mac_daddy 3 disc digipacks are available. It is a all in a single CD case - double disc deal, but the bottom flips up. So you need a back, a vack inside (if you want to be fancy), and then the front, and a front inside (again, if you want to be fancy). I will dig up the link, but I know they exist, because I have ordered them in bulk before...

by the way, if you sign up for the first 7 discs from Marko, you get the other 4 from me, as well. We will work out the logistics, but I figure if you sign up for one part, you are in on the whole thing...

I do like the title "Fanfare for the Common Starf*cker" maybe with a subtitle "1975 TOTA (vol. 1)" because I have 4 more I am going to release after these that will be vol 2. I am also trying to talk Marko into doing the WHOLE tour, so there (hopefully) will be more volumes down the road...

[Edited by mac_daddy]
02-07-04 09:34 AM
Jumping Jack Fanfare to the Common Starfukr would be my choice. Very creative.
02-07-04 01:06 PM
violentkind I can branch for some in the USA & Canada.
02-07-04 02:01 PM
marko You´re in,i just replied.
02-10-04 10:59 AM
Lil Brian Can I be a leaf? I loved '75 Tour of the Americas.
[email protected]
thanks for puttin' it together.
Lil' Brian (midwest USA)

02-10-04 02:52 PM
marko well,now you just have to wait about 5days,this tree is open
up to next sunday.
After that,i will list here ALL the branches,then,you just
have to contact,any of them!
02-10-04 02:56 PM
Lil Brian thanks marko
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH