ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A stones experiment: Twickenham on a Mega screen - IMAX format - Free experience!!!
At the biggest university in Latin América! Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Bien hecho Rogerriffin!!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Janet Jacksons Halftime Tit Show Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
02-03-04 02:57 PM
Joey " I had to work all day and night yesterday...I saw it today...and was disgusted that something so vulgar was shown on national TV. "

" And I'm no prude. But, God, what the hell are kids going to rebel against now? "

" I mean, we have girls just entering their teenage years in the hospital that shave their entire 'pie.' "

" I don't mean to be gross...but, seriously, at that age, nobody was getting remotely near my pie..."

" and the thought of shaving it never entered my mind 'til I was 20. "

" I don't mean to be catty, and I'm not jealous...but a lot of this started with the whole Britney thing, and all the other ignorant teenybopper no-talent-having tramps that jumped on the bandwagon. "

" I'm sick of seeing women being treated as sex objects in every fucking video. It's so ingrained in young girls' heads that they are supposed to be sexy at such a young age. "

Unbelievable

' My best friend is a teacher at our old high school, and she tells me all the stuff girls are doing now...and wearing...getting pregnant like it's all cool...and giving blowjobs in the bathroom--at school!!! She had to call a girl's parents to tell them that her daughter was performing oral sex on a boy in the school bathroom. How shitty is that? "

" That's my rant for today. "

"And, yeah, I sent a topless pic to the RO guys a couple of years ago...but, in all fairness, I was 30 at the time...a consenting adult...and it was meant in jest...just having fun...not trying to degrade women at all...and I just laugh when I read the posts that refer to it. It is a joke to me."

There , There My Princess ........................life is too short to worry about such pabulum . Remember , all of us exist on this orb in order to Maximize Shareholder Wealth ! Period !

Now Come to Joey ........................

Joeykins !

[ Surgical Editing by The Kins ! ]

[Edited by Joey]
02-03-04 03:03 PM
MarthaMyDear Oh, my God... I am speechless...
LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!! :P HE!!! HE!!! lol.....

JACKIE-O SUNGLASSES !

*** Martha *** lol......... :P Laughing...
02-03-04 03:08 PM
Joey

Thanks Martha My Dear ..................

For You :

http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/pages/pageindexa.htm

Enjoy !

Jacky !
02-03-04 04:22 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
Oh, my God... I am speechless...
LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!! :P HE!!! HE!!! lol.....

JACKIE-O SUNGLASSES !

*** Martha *** lol......... :P Laughing...

Man, Is this Joey guy for real????
LMAO.
Poor Maxlugar could NOT compete. ROTHFLMAO
Too much!!!

02-03-04 04:42 PM
Joey " Man, Is this Joey guy for real????
LMAO.
Poor Maxlugar could NOT compete. ROTHFLMAO
Too much!!! "

Thanks 10K Motels ..................

My tremendous posting talent is innate ( Mother's Side ) and comes from a Deep-rooted sense of Quality transfixed amongst me siblings and myself at birth .

When I was a wee Joey ( late '60's / early ' 70s ) , my first cognizant memory was of sneaking out of me bed in the evenings to take a peek of Johnny Carson doing his nightly monologue ( My Parents were huge fans of Carson and would watch The Tonight Show religiously from the " main " couch in front of the big television in the family room ) . I always noticed that Johnny would deliver his manifestos each evening with perfectly pressed trousers ( no wrinkle to speak of ) and made mention of this fact to my Mother and Father when unexpectedly caught by them on occasion .

It was then that my parents decided to send me to military school .

{ CA - RACK ! )

[ Unbelievable Editing by Jacky Boy ! ]

Jacky Howe !

[Edited by Joey]
[Edited by Joey]
02-03-04 05:15 PM
glencar And here we just thought it was a whole latent homosexual thing!
02-03-04 05:30 PM
Joey " And here we just thought it was a whole latent homosexual thing! "

{{{ ? }}}}
02-03-04 06:12 PM
Some Guy Joey, just saw your picture for the first time. Is that a mullet ya sporting, pardner?
02-03-04 06:18 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
Oh and btw glencar. I'm a bookie you can trust! The only bet I lost all year was the Carolina vs Eagles game. Foolishly I listened to the conventional wisdom and let my guard down. Really I thought it would be Pats vs Eagles. Of course I never doubted the final outcome. I felt sorry for Justin Timberlake when everyone dissed him for being onstage with Mick & the Stones in Toronto. But NOW, no. I was wrong about him. I thought he was okay, sort of. Oh well I thought Johnny Lang would go further but...Timberlake seems to have upstaged Brady....and that I can never forgive.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
02-03-04 09:07 PM
glencar Mr. Motels, I'm not unhappy about the Patties' win. It was a fun game but I'm not much of a football fan. And maybe the Bosox putzes won't be so nasty next year? Hah!
02-04-04 12:30 AM
gypsy Joey, that post takes the cake.
Maxy could never come up with anything remotely as good.
02-04-04 02:05 AM
Sir Stonesalot >LMAO marc! unwanted touching is sexual harrassment, period. no report necessary.<

Keyword...unwanted.

You missed my point Jaxxy. My point was that IF it was unwanted then Ms. Jackson SHOULD file charges against Mr. Tiberlake. And that if she didn't file, that would be sending a message just as bad as Timberlake making unwanted advances in the first place.

If she didn't file charges(and we all know she won't), then it wasn't sexual harassment....it was all part of the act.

I thought my post was pretty clear, but obviously I left it open to interpretation. Hope this clears it up.

I may be a neanderthal, but I'm a neanderthal that repects the sancTITy of a woman's body.
[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
02-04-04 02:51 AM
littleredrooster Janet wanted to prove that she was not Michael in drag !
02-04-04 07:13 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
And maybe the Bosox putzes won't be so nasty next year? Hah!

I don't know. I don't follow baseball all that closely. So I don't really care about the Bosox. For sports, I only follow football (NFL), some MLS and a little professional wrestling (WWF) which has really gone downhill since the Hulk Hogan days.

02-04-04 07:50 AM
Honky Tonk Man It's all over the English papers now. The general assumption is that it was staged. That's what I believe too.

Alex
02-04-04 07:57 AM
Factory Girl Ja-boob has already publicly admitted that it was staged & apologized. Per Shakespeare "Much ado about nothing".

HEr career might fare better than Jacko's career.
02-04-04 08:43 AM
glencar Her career is at ebb tide. This latest adventure won't help her. Nothing can save her now.
02-04-04 09:55 AM
Joey " Joey, that post takes the cake.
Maxy could never come up with anything remotely as good. "

Thanks My Princess !

The student has now surpassed the teacher .

Hey , it happens .

Jacky !

02-04-04 10:41 AM
steel driving hammer
02-04-04 02:34 PM
SoulSurvivr
quote:
Mathijs wrote:
Glencar: your president personally signed the execution of two 17 year old boys. Read your local newspaper boy.

And, it's a miracle that one plastic boob can raise such hell in the US. What a horrible country to live in.

Mathijs

c'mon now
02-04-04 03:15 PM
Soul Survivor AHH! I've been cloned! ^
02-04-04 06:23 PM
glencar With one photo post, Steelie comes along & steels any of the glory Joey earned yesterday. Nice job, Steelie!
02-04-04 06:24 PM
sirmoonie Kinda surprised at the reaction of some of my fellow Stones fanatics on this one. The Stones make Janet and Justin look like a pair of Bob Jones U. matrics who broke the six inch rule - the Stones went out of their way to objectify (if not outright degrade) women and they project it everywhere they go - radio, music stores, shows, real life. Where's the outrage?!?!

Funny thing is, if Janet had a bra or even a pastie on, no one would have said a word.

Anyway, the nation's nippleophobics can rest assured that our U.S government will turn loose the FCC for a multi-MILLION dollar "investigation" of how it came to be that we know what Janet Jackson's right breast looks like. Never let it be said that Americans don't have their priorities in order.
02-05-04 09:49 AM
Joey " Kinda surprised at the reaction of some of my fellow Stones fanatics on this one. The Stones make Janet and Justin look like a pair of Bob Jones U. matrics who broke the six inch rule - the Stones went out of their way to objectify (if not outright degrade) women and they project it everywhere they go - radio, music stores, shows, real life. Where's the outrage?!?! "

Please feel free to take the rest of the day off !

Jacky !
02-05-04 11:26 AM
egon personally i'm more shocked by the fact that 'wonderboy' did not shave...
02-05-04 11:28 AM
Joey " personally i'm more shocked by the fact that 'wonderboy' did not shave... "

Shaved Sacs and Cookies are now the norm in the U.S.A.

Even Senior Citizens are shaving ...............and you ?!?!?!?!

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACK the Y !

Stuttering Jack !

02-05-04 11:37 AM
Trey Krimsin "Janet wanted to prove that she was not Michael in drag !"

No, LaToya is Michael in drag. Everyone knows that!

02-05-04 06:25 PM
glencar I saw Justin T on some local news show saying that he was the victim. He thought there would be some red clothing material between the jacket & the tittie.
02-05-04 06:54 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
I saw Justin T on some local news show saying that he was the victim.

Well isn't everyone? Those mean police officers put Jacko's handcuffs on too tight and it damaged his upper arm? That item disapeared real quick. They were going to do something about a false police report but that disappeared. Probably almost every politician in California was down at Neverland screwing little boys. I wouldn't doubt it. Jacko will walk.
02-05-04 06:59 PM
Some Guy Would the outrage still be there if it was say Brittney or even Christina or Pink?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

BEST VIEWED HIGH