ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A stones experiment: Twickenham on a Mega screen - IMAX format - Free experience!!!
At the biggest university in Latin América! Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Bien hecho Rogerriffin!!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Janet Jacksons Halftime Tit Show Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
02-01-04 08:38 PM
steel driving hammer Did Justin really do that?

Nice boobs!

Was it real or was it Memorex?
02-01-04 09:21 PM
Daethgod looks like she had a white boob

maybe she has been using some of Michaels special cream.

02-01-04 09:45 PM
steel driving hammer Why could Mick never do this w/ Lisa?

WHY?

02-01-04 10:11 PM
M.O.W.A.T. The NFL's official response:

quote:
"We were extremely disappointed by elements of the MTV-produced Halftime show. They were totally inconsistent with assurances our office was given about the show. It's unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime."

No wonder they call it the No Fun League!
02-01-04 10:12 PM
Mr T i thought my eyes had decieved me... wow... cool
02-01-04 10:32 PM
steel driving hammer
02-01-04 10:57 PM
parmeda Leave it to you, Steelie...you are so quick to dig up the dirt, lol!
Now...try and find me linebacker Matt Chatham, knocking the crap out of the guy that streaked out onto the 30 yard line! CBS sucks when it comes to airing pure entertainment at its best
02-01-04 11:14 PM
BILL PERKS I WAS SITTIN ON THE CAN WHEN THIS HAPPENED!!THANKS FOR THE PIC AND UPDATE .SB HALFTIME SHOWS SUCK!AS DO THE COMMERCIALS.
02-02-04 12:22 AM
MarthaMyDear They just reported on the news the above and Justin
Timberlake's rep. issued an apology from JT saying it was a
"costume mistake" and he apologized for it, etc.!!! Yea,
RIGHT!!! Like, ripping off a flimsy piece of material covering
the fricking breast is NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING?!?!?! Don't
insult our intelligence... JEZE!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!! God, he
just gets more and more annoying by the fricking DAY!!!
lol........ Thanks for the pic., though, Steelie!!! I was
in the shower but still wish I had seen it!!!
LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has such a great body, it couldn't
do anything but help her... As if she needs the help... lol...
:P Peace!!!

*** Martha ***
02-02-04 12:41 AM
Lavendar Hey HEy HEy you failed to mention its PIERCED!
02-02-04 01:01 AM
fmk438j
02-02-04 01:08 AM
fmk438j
I'm begginning to feel peckish, and you know what I feel like?....

Ahh, here comes uncle sam with the next course.

02-02-04 01:13 AM
MarthaMyDear OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T SEE THAT!!!!!!!! Oh, Jesus... like,
that is not gonna piss off middle America?!?!?!
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks cool,
though!!! That tells me that JT is just a kiss ass!!!
LAUGHING!!! Jesus... GO, JANET!!! GO, JANET!!!
lol............... GO, JT (off the stage, I mean)!!!! lol.....
LAUGHING!!!!!!!!! :P lol.... Peace...

*** Martha ***
02-02-04 01:35 AM
JaggaRichards Pierced or not, I like it, like it, yes I do!
02-02-04 02:23 AM
littleredrooster Timberlake plays in Toronto with the Stones, now he's
Mime Music's BAD BOY!!!!
That Keith obviously had a heart to heart talk with him at SARS Stock!
02-02-04 02:52 AM
UGot2Rollme I guess Janet needed something to revive her career... can't really tell, but kind of looks hairy around there..
02-02-04 03:04 AM
MarthaMyDear Oh, man!!! lol....... You must have a microscopic eye!!!
lol............ All it looks like to me is... PAINFUL!!!
OUCH!!! lol........ I think it's funny they did this,
actually, and good!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! But, you just have to
wonder... What the fuck have the Jackson's been drinking
lately?!?!?! lol........ LAUGHING!!!!!!! Man... PEACE!!!
lol...

*** Martha ***
02-02-04 03:26 AM
Moonisup discusting piercing, really ugly, well we all knew that all Jacksons are a bit weird!!

hey LRR!

great header!

Rik
02-02-04 03:35 AM
Jumacfly what happened my RO pals???
it s difficult to understand, 10000 kms far from here!!
02-02-04 04:22 AM
Zack That thing is a piercing? Ouch! Do you suppose she wears it all the time, or was it only because the nipple was going to be exposed to 100 million people that she dressed it up?
02-02-04 06:12 AM
fmk438j Although I think MTV is lame, I don't blame them for employing 'low rent' stunts like a bare tit - how else can you make a game like gridiron half interesting?

[Edited by fmk438j]
02-02-04 06:56 AM
Mathijs Man, does the US still get in shock when they see a naked tit? Isn't that a little weird?

Mathijs
02-02-04 07:41 AM
Sir Stonesalot For once I agree with Mathy....it's a tit.....what is the big deal....act like ya seen one before fer cryin' out loud.
02-02-04 08:50 AM
glencar Mathy is still an ass. He lives in a country that is ruled by a queen. How lame is that?

As for this tit job, no big deal. But it'll be all over the news channels today.
02-02-04 09:28 AM
Moonisup
quote:
glencar wrote:
Mathy is still an ass. He lives in a country that is ruled by a queen. How lame is that?

As for this tit job, no big deal. But it'll be all over the news channels today.

God save the Queen

02-02-04 09:33 AM
Joey " Leave it to you, Steelie...you are so quick to dig up the dirt, lol! "

That is why I love my Baby Steelie so ..............

02-02-04 09:37 AM
Mathijs I'd rather live in a country headed by a powerless but intelligent queen, than in a country ruled by a right wing nitwit who executes children, sells guns to the masses, invades countries and kills thousands of innocent people, but still get shocked by the sight of a naked plastic tit. Grow up.

Mathijs
02-02-04 09:39 AM
Joey " I'd rather live in a country headed by a powerless but intelligent queen, than in a country ruled by a right wing nitwit who executes children, sells guns to the masses, invades countries and kills thousands of innocent people, but still get shocked by the sight of a naked plastic tit. Grow up.

Mathijs "

Mathijs ..............................................

Jacky !
02-02-04 09:56 AM
luxury1 Oh man, this whole thing was staged. Both Justin and Janet were in on it. THey both need to butch up their image some. I can tell by the poorly acted faces they made after "the incident." And no way does she go around with that thing pasted onto her nipple. It was all for the show. That is why the media frenzy is most annoying. It is just what they wanted/needed by their little display. Too phoney for words. I will now commence to never read another word about it. So there.
02-02-04 10:20 AM
Jaxx i would disagree luxxy, i don't think this was staged. the look on her face is that of mortification. sadly she won't be the first or last female to have her boob(s) grabbed.

so, you like her boobs, eh? and no, its not memorex, its called saline or they lipo(ed) it out of her hips and stuffed her chest. it is obvious she has had more than one boob job done in her life. it will get to the point where you guys won't appreciate the "real thing" when you finally "get it" because of all the silicon valleys wallking around.

in all seriousness,i am sorry to see this thread on Rocks Off highlighting and supporting a very public sexual harrassment.
[Edited by Jaxx]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

BEST VIEWED HIGH