ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Sun Bowl, El Paso, TX - 20th October 2006
© El Paso Times with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: CHARLIE HEADER! Return to archive
3rd February 2008 11:33 AM
GotToRollMe Always love to see Charlie up there - and he's almost smiling in this one! Great shot. Nice work, Voodoo!
3rd February 2008 11:37 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Always love to see Charlie up there - and he's almost smiling in this one! Great shot. Nice work, Voodoo!

Smiling?
It looks like he's scowling to me.
Maybe he missed a beat?
3rd February 2008 11:39 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Always love to see Charlie up there - and he's almost smiling in this one! Great shot. Nice work, Voodoo!

He prob just heard some really funny shit for him to loose all control like that.. .
3rd February 2008 12:27 PM
fireontheplatter i love it great shot.

i love the way you can just make out keiths pack of reds and the [most likely] vodka and sunkist in the red dixie cup. its making me thirsty.
3rd February 2008 12:43 PM
lotsajizz great shot

shit show
3rd February 2008 02:29 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i love it great shot.

i love the way you can just make out keiths pack of reds and the [most likely] vodka and sunkist in the red dixie cup. its making me thirsty.

Must have been pretty early in the show. Mick's water bottles are full, his towels are folded, and his two tissue boxes are still intact. Charlie just loves it when Mick's snot-filled boogie rags start piling up on the drum riser.
3rd February 2008 02:32 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Must have been pretty early in the show. Mick's water bottles are full, his towels are folded, and his two tissue boxes are still intact. Charlie just loves it when Mick's snot-filled boogie rags start piling up on the drum riser.

right...and notice the maracas are still in place.
4th February 2008 01:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA - September 20, 2006
© Robert E. Klein with thanks to GotToRollMe!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)