ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Sun Bowl, El Paso, TX - 20th October 2006
© El Paso Times with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: FRANCE/ FILM PROJECTION TOWARDS THE OLYMPIA Return to archive
1st February 2008 07:26 AM
philfan My film is confirmed to be shown in PARIS, Pompidou Center on April 2008

I now have the hours :

- 10 April at 20PM 30
- 12 April at 14PM 30

Cinema 1 -
Centre Pompidou (métro Hotel de Ville or Rambuteau)

1st February 2008 07:43 AM
Gazza Thanks, Philippe. It was a pleasure to be asked to contribute to your film and to meet you in London.

For the benefit of some fans who may be unaware of this project, maybe you could give them some background to what it was all about? Thanks.
1st February 2008 07:43 AM
PartyDoll MEG So Glad it all came together for you, philfan! Wish I could make it tio Paris to see it!

For those of you who don't remember, he has interviewed numerous Stones fans around the world for this film, including our very own Gazza!

4th February 2008 05:22 AM
Jumacfly I had the pleasure to meet Philippe for the interview, he s a great guy!!
I ll be in Paris and hope to meet Gazza and others...

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)