ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Sun Bowl, El Paso, TX - 20th October 2006
© El Paso Times with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: for my baby SS..... (nsc) Return to archive
31st January 2008 03:44 PM
Starbuck SS!

if the spoons/tambourine gig doesn't work for you, you may want to give this a try:

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/Mus...ewAd?oid=742797

livin the dream, man! livin the dream!

[Edited by Starbuck]
31st January 2008 03:48 PM
gypsy
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
SS!

if the spoons/tambourine gig doesn't work for you, you may want to give this a try:

http://minneapolis.backpage.com/Mus...ewAd?oid=742797

livin the dream, man! livin the dream!

[Edited by Starbuck]

I think his current gig is working out quite well for him. According to him, he is getting a lot of vagina thrown at him.
31st January 2008 03:57 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I think his current gig is working out quite well for him. According to him, he is getting a lot of vagina thrown at him.

Nothing to do w/the band. He's newly single and ho's can smell the testosterone oozing out of his pores..
31st January 2008 03:59 PM
Starbuck let's face it....the SS saga is entering RO urban legend.

could someone please link SS's "leaving the board" post? TIA!
31st January 2008 04:10 PM
pdog starbuck you're reached an all new high, in posting lows...

Dude, get a grip, soon it will be spring, and the birds and flowers will return... hang on, have hope!!!!
31st January 2008 04:13 PM
Starbuck i love cramp!
31st January 2008 04:13 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

...ho's can smell the testosterone oozing out of his pores..

Much like this board lately. Can't wait for Superblow to be over.

31st January 2008 04:14 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:
starbuck you're reached an all new high, in posting lows...

Dude, get a grip, soon it will be spring, and the birds and flowers will return... hang on, have hope!!!!

Pdog, where have you been? This place is going to hell in a handbasket without you.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
31st January 2008 04:23 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

I assume you meant Super Bowl!
Don't worry, GTRM....then it will be Spring Training....

And of course there is always the trusty political dog and pony show!!

31st January 2008 04:27 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
I assume you meant Super Bowl!
Don't worry, GTRM....then it will be Spring Training....

And of course there is always the trusty political dog and pony show!!

LOL...force of habit...of course I meant the Big Bowl.
31st January 2008 04:31 PM
Nellcote But if we have to tolerate Superblow, there should be a tolerance for Superbowl. After all, the draft is in April, when the season starts anew!

31st January 2008 04:46 PM
PartyDoll MEG Oh Yes, Nelly....

It is all about the Pigskin....

Sorry, Beatle Boy...I sense a hijaking in the making

SS doesn't need any help anyway! He's got it all under control
31st January 2008 05:40 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Wa..What? That's not what I meant.. I was talking about why the hoochies are all over SS. Unless you're a gints fan or Pattie, super bowl is just for hanging out and drinking. Only talk I hear about the SB is what people are cooking or BBQ ing.
31st January 2008 06:04 PM
TomL Must be nice having Va Gee Gee falling from your pockets.
2nd February 2008 10:03 PM
Sir Stonesalot Where the hell are you people getting the idea that I'm getting all sorts of vagina?

I have a girlfriend. One. And she's great. She has a healthy appetite for sex, and that keeps me plenty busy.

Yeah, I've had other offers recently...doesn't mean that I took 'em up on it. I'm picky. I don't dig bar ho's that offer the snapper up to one of the boys in the band. I'm too fucking old to have to muck about with avoiding STDs, jealous boyfriends, parking lot blow jobs, and all the rest of the shit and chaos that goes with 'em.

Friday night's incident was hilarious.

I'm out on the town with my girl. We are sitting at a table over in a corner, drinkin' beer and shooting the shit. This homely chick comes over to the table, and just blatantly...right in front of my girl....tells me she wants me to take her home and fuck her brains out. I laughed, motioned to my girlfriend, and said, "Well that's very flattering, but I don't think my girlfriend here would be very happy about that." The fugmo looks my girlfriend over...I thought there might be some trouble for a second...and says, get this, "OK, bring her along. I'll fuck her too!"

Of course, this sent us both into hysterical laughter. We were laughing so hard that we didn't even notice when the other chick walked away.

Wait...it gets better.

El Uggo goes over to the juke box and plays some stupid fuckin' pop country song...then comes back over to us and starts dancing on the table right beside us.

More hysterical laughter.

We had to leave shortly after the table dance. It was either leave or laugh up a lung. This might be one of those "you hadda be there" things, I dunno. But we were still laughing about it today.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)