ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Sun Bowl, El Paso, TX - 20th October 2006
© El Paso Times with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Super Bowl XLII (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
21st January 2008 09:48 PM
lotsajizz I hate 'em...but Patsies 49, G'ints 19
22nd January 2008 10:58 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I hate 'em...but Patsies 49, G'ints 19

Run with it. Make a few bucks.

22nd January 2008 07:56 PM
TampabayStone WTF, we just re-signed Gruden to a multi-year contract?????

I did not want to see him get shit canned this year, but if we don't get to at least the 2nd rd of the playoffs next year--I want him gone... I was very happy we got Monte signed though!
22nd January 2008 07:59 PM
robpop
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
WTF, we just re-signed Gruden to a multi-year contract?????

I did not want to see him get shit canned this year, but if we don't get to at least the 2nd rd of the playoffs next year--I want him gone... I was very happy we got Monte signed though!

I just got off the phone with my cousin in Sarasota. He was bitching about the same thing, and how cold it is. Fucker forgets where he is from. Faggit. He does have hot wife though. I'm going to have get down there and bang her.
22nd January 2008 08:06 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:

I just got off the phone with my cousin in Sarasota. He was bitching about the same thing, and how cold it is. Fucker forgets where he is from. Faggit. He does have hot wife though. I'm going to have get down there and bang her.

NICE!! I moved down from the Chicago burgs when I was in 7th grade, but I consider myself full cracker. I been up in winter for a couple funerals in the last few years and there is KNOW waaaay I could live in that (unless they paid me a shitload of dough).!!!!!
22nd January 2008 08:12 PM
Sioux I went to college in the Chicago 'burbs. Amazingly cold. -59 wind chill---that was the worst.
22nd January 2008 08:15 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Sioux wrote:
I went to college in the Chicago 'burbs. Amazingly cold. -59 wind chill---that was the worst.

I never drove in the snow until I was 19 and stationed in Germany. I hope they closed classes for the love of sweet Jesus.....
22nd January 2008 08:54 PM
Riffhard The toughest game that the Pats had this year was against the Giants about a month ago. The score was 38-35, but the game was closer than that. The Giants just went into storied Lambeau Field and destroyed Farve and Co. in weather that was supposed to favor the Packers. Anyone who buys into this insane spread is an idiot with very little knowledge of the Giants ability. I'll say it right here and now. Giants win. Brady is going to see pressure the likes of which he has not seen for his entire career.

Riffy
22nd January 2008 08:57 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
The toughest game that the Pats had this year was against the Giants about a month ago. The score was 38-35, but the game was closer than that. The Giants just went into storied Lambeau Field and destroyed Farve and Co. in weather that was supposed to favor the Packers. Anyone who buys into this insane spread is an idiot with very little knowledge of the Giants ability. I'll say it right here and now. Giants win. Brady is going to see pressure the likes of which he has not seen for his entire career.

Riffy

Photobucket
22nd January 2008 09:09 PM
robpop
22nd January 2008 09:12 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:

If you watch that nasty hit above and listen to your song at the same time, you may find it really goes nice together.
22nd January 2008 09:15 PM
robpop
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

If you watch that nasty hit above and listen to your song at the same time, you may find it really goes nice together.

HA! Yes.

I don't know why I pasted THey might be Giants.
22nd January 2008 09:19 PM
Riffhard
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Photobucket

Kinda says it all, no?

Riffy

[Edited by Riffhard]
22nd January 2008 09:51 PM
parmeda Going to any parties, Riffy?

It's our turn to have the SB-Bash this year. Major eating, drinking and betting pools will commence around 1pm.
22nd January 2008 09:52 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Kinda says it all, no?

Riffy

[Edited by Riffhard]

We don't have mountains, so there. Goodluck, you guys have as good a chance as anyone.
22nd January 2008 10:02 PM
robpop Destroyed the Packers...LOL!!!! yeah they played a good game, but destroyed is a bit of a reach. The game at the end of the season was a good one (I don't see how it can be closer the three point final), but it was a meaningless game for both teams. The next game is not meaningless...Its the Supe.

Sure I think this game is going to be closer than most think, but those Pats are on another level.

San Diego had Brady's number on Sunday, but they found another way to win. This is the greatest team ever, and I saw some great teams growing up.
22nd January 2008 10:05 PM
glencar i saw on drudge that brady hurt his ankle or wrist. nice!
22nd January 2008 10:06 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:
I saw some great teams growing up.

2002 Bucs?
22nd January 2008 10:11 PM
robpop
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

2002 Bucs?

22nd January 2008 10:12 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:

Holy crap, the Bus plays duck soccer??
22nd January 2008 10:15 PM
robpop
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Holy crap, the Bus plays duck soccer??

22nd January 2008 10:15 PM
parmeda
quote:
robpop wrote:
Destroyed the Packers...LOL!!!! yeah they played a good game, but destroyed is a bit of a reach. The game at the end of the season was a good one (I don't see how it can be closer the three point final), but it was a meaningless game for both teams. The next game is not meaningless...Its the Supe.

I couldn't agree with you any more than that...

However, a Packers loss...no matter what the score is... is a true, blissful moment for me.

22nd January 2008 10:18 PM
glencar
quote:
glencar wrote:
i saw on drudge that brady hurt his ankle or wrist. nice!

22nd January 2008 10:19 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:

You don't mind if I add this little number to the bank, do ya?
22nd January 2008 10:20 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
glencar wrote:

It's his ankle, but it's Nothing serious.
22nd January 2008 10:22 PM
robpop
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

You don't mind if I add this little number to the bank, do ya?

Hell no. Those chicks blocked my view of the game the last time I was at Raymond James stadium. Damn, those were good seats.
22nd January 2008 10:41 PM
Sioux
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

I never drove in the snow until I was 19 and stationed in Germany. I hope they closed classes for the love of sweet Jesus.....

Don't remember. But I was out and about on campus with my boyfriend. When it came time to part ways to go to our respective dorms, instead of lingering with talk and kisses, we just looked at each other, screamed, and ran into the buildings! I had on layers and layers and layers of clothes. Didn't matter. My tummy was still pink from the wind cutting right through, and I thought I'd die when my ears thawed out.
22nd January 2008 11:02 PM
Riffhard
quote:
robpop wrote:
Destroyed the Packers...LOL!!!! yeah they played a good game, but destroyed is a bit of a reach. The game at the end of the season was a good one (I don't see how it can be closer the three point final), but it was a meaningless game for both teams. The next game is not meaningless...Its the Supe.

Sure I think this game is going to be closer than most think, but those Pats are on another level.

San Diego had Brady's number on Sunday, but they found another way to win. This is the greatest team ever, and I saw some great teams growing up.

When you go into the most storied stadium in the league with sub zero temps, and proceed to beat the highly favored team with a certain future first ballot HOF quarterback with a funny name in his own "frozen tundra" backyard I'd call that destroyed, but that's just me.

The Chargers played with three starters sitting on the bench, and the Pats certainly had something to play for this past Sunday. Yet they had to really rally, and they were by no means playing a great game. Brady had only a mediocre start. In fact I'd argue that their last three wins were all won by the skin of their teeth. The Pats have shown that they are human recently, and the momentum of the Giants late season play may help them overcome the "team of the century". I have said all along that the Pats are playing on another level, but lately so have the Giants been. For the last three weeks of the season I feel that the Giants have played better ball than the Pats have. But hey, I live in Jersey so what do ya expect me to say?

Riffy
22nd January 2008 11:04 PM
robpop
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

When you go into the most storied stadium in the league with sub zero temps, and proceed to beat the highly favored team with a certain future first ballot HOF quarterback with a funny name in his own "frozen tundra" backyard I'd call that destroyed, but that's just me.

The Chargers played with three starters sitting on the bench, and the Pats certainly had something to play for this past Sunday. Yet they had to really rally, and they were by no means playing a great game. Brady had only a mediocre start. In fact I'd argue that their last three wins were all won by the skin of their teeth. The Pats have shown that they are human recently, and the momentum of the Giants late season play may help them overcome the "team of the century". I have said all along that the Pats are playing on another level, but lately so have the Giants been. For the last three weeks of the season I feel that the Giants have played better ball than the Pats have. But hey, I live in Jersey so what do ya expect me to say?

Riffy

Good luck..I'll be pulling for you guys.
22nd January 2008 11:05 PM
TampabayStone I felt in my bones that if we got past the Gints we were going to the show. That Gif is from 2002 btw.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)