ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Sun Bowl, El Paso, TX - 20th October 2006
© El Paso Times with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Super Bowl XLII (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
21st January 2008 12:02 AM
Left Shoe Shuffle Vegas' opening line favors the Patriots by 13, O/U 54 1/2.

Still no respect for Big Blue...
21st January 2008 12:19 AM
robpop I just saw that on local talk show. Plenty of comparisons between the Giants and the 05 Steelers. This game will be interesting.

If not there is always the Petty gig.
21st January 2008 12:25 AM
Sioux I think the Petty gig will be the best part of the night anyway. Most Superbowls, at least lately, are lousy games. Playoffs are much better..

21st January 2008 12:26 AM
robpop Tiki who?
21st January 2008 12:54 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:
Tiki who?

Photobucket
21st January 2008 12:55 AM
glencar Sonofabitch! I have to work that night. I got to see the final OT tonight. Congrats to the Jints. This is the only part of the season that's interesting.
21st January 2008 01:04 AM
Got Me Rockin
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Photobucket

That' Amani Toomer. Ronde Barber found him pretty hard to cover 2 weeks ago.
21st January 2008 01:08 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Got Me Rockin wrote:

That' Amani Toomer. Ronde Barber found him pretty hard to cover 2 weeks ago.

Photobucket
21st January 2008 08:29 AM
Some Guy under the radar-

[Edited by Some Guy]
21st January 2008 09:58 AM
gimmekeef Bellichek has 2 weeks to implement a shut down on Plax and get inside Eli's head....Give the 13....
21st January 2008 10:10 AM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Sioux wrote:
I think the Petty gig will be the best part of the night anyway. Most Superbowls, at least lately, are lousy games. Playoffs are much better..

yes and no. this game is going to have an air of excitement to it. the g men could completly fuck everything up for the pats....and wouldn't that be something to see.
the giants, i think, are not going quietly.
10 winning games on the road...how 'bout that?

then again, maybe thats just the beer talking.

everybody say ow
21st January 2008 11:55 AM
Sioux Yeah, you never can tell. My favorite sports quote is "On any given day...." That certainly applies to tennis, my other favorite sport. Anything can happen on any given day. Would love to see the Giants do it...and yet I've heard people say they want to see the Pats win and keep that perfect record.

Bring on Petty...
21st January 2008 12:02 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Sioux wrote:
Yeah, you never can tell. My favorite sports quote is "On any given day...." That certainly applies to tennis, my other favorite sport. Anything can happen on any given day. Would love to see the Giants do it...and yet I've heard people say they want to see the Pats win and keep that perfect record.

Bring on Petty...

21st January 2008 12:48 PM
robpop The little bastard:

21st January 2008 12:55 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:
The little bastard:

Well, he is right about the Raiders anyway...
21st January 2008 01:34 PM
TomL Go Pat's Go....................
21st January 2008 01:41 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
robpop wrote:
The little bastard:

dude....are you trying to kill me?
21st January 2008 02:13 PM
robpop
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

dude....are you trying to kill me?

Come on, it's better than how Bucky put it on auto-play last year, and forced the world to listen to it.
21st January 2008 02:50 PM
sirmoonie This should be a great game. The Patriots are out of this world, but its their offense that provides the power - their defense is good, but not great by any means. And they will be facing a team much like 2005 Steelers that is peaking, beyond all predictions/expectations, at the exact right time. Those road wins by the Giants are large, very large!
21st January 2008 02:59 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
robpop wrote:

Come on, it's better than how Bucky put it on auto-play last year, and forced the world to listen to it.

i thank god i wasn't around here then
[Edited by fireontheplatter]
21st January 2008 04:29 PM
parmeda Giants.

(Sorry, my Patriot lovin' friends - I gotta go with the dogs...)
21st January 2008 04:32 PM
PartyDoll MEG My team.....

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
21st January 2008 04:39 PM
Joey
quote:
Sioux wrote:
I think the Petty gig will be the best part of the night anyway.

Agree ..... although it is a crying shame that The Eagles opted out of performing at the event .

|
|
V

www.EaglesBand.com

'kins ! ™
21st January 2008 07:18 PM
Some Guy While the San Diego Chargers were generally complimentary of the New England Patriots following Sunday's victory, one notable exception was center Nick Hardwick, who went off on Patriots defensive end Richard Seymour in an expletive-laden tirade for alleged dirty play the Boston Herald reported.

“He’s cheap and dirty and the head man just let him get away with it the whole time,” Hardwick said. “They’ve got 10 great players on that team and when Jarvis Green comes on the field, they’ve got 11 great players who compete how you’re supposed to play. But Richard Seymour is the biggest (expletive) I’ve ever played.

“Head slapping, foot stomping in the pile, running by and throwing punches in your back,” Hardwick said. “He’s a (expletive). … There were a lot of things he did. There’s a field goal where he was stomping feet. Who stomps feet? And the officials weren’t doing anything about it. He plays like a punk.”

Source: Boston Herald
21st January 2008 07:23 PM
mojoman
quote:
robpop wrote:
The little bastard:

early white stripes video?
21st January 2008 07:25 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
This should be a great game. The Patriots are out of this world, but its their offense that provides the power - their defense is good, but not great by any means. And they will be facing a team much like 2005 Steelers that is peaking, beyond all predictions/expectations, at the exact right time. Those road wins by the Giants are large, very large!

No doubt. Gints have also played on a lot of shitty fields and awful weather conditions. Got to admit, their pretty tough.
21st January 2008 07:49 PM
Sioux
quote:
robpop wrote:
The little bastard:

oh my lord....one reason why YouTube should never have come to pass! Oy, why, why, why did someone record this? lol
21st January 2008 07:55 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

yeah right...like i would heed the words of a loud mouth, scarfaced coke head.
21st January 2008 07:56 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
My team.....

it is possible...they might just win on their good looks alone.
21st January 2008 09:35 PM
sweetcharmedlife Prediction....Tom Petty will play "Even The Losers"...... and dedicate it to the Patriots...Go Giants...Take the 13 and bet the over (55):P
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)