ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy Images with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Voodoo Lounge CD-ROM Return to archive
9th February 2007 11:32 PM
MikeyC613 Anybody own this? I always had fun wandering the mansion and checking out the different rooms. Woody could play some acoustic blues back then.
9th February 2007 11:37 PM
glencar I bought it years ago. Does it work on newer PCs?
10th February 2007 05:00 AM
corgi37 Shit, i still have it and tried to install it, but no go. Too old. I think there was a "patch" for it on the net. Odd how they havent done anything since. A massive "tour" game would be great.

My idea is...

You start off as a fan. You earn points and move up the ladder. Say, 50 points for getting Keef's pick. This involves fighting others for the pick. You then become "gofer".
Then, you buy Keef some smokes. 100 points. You become his assitant. etc etc.

Even, help design stages and lighting to get promotions. I think its a great idea. Depending on your "ranking" is where you watch a show from. So, if you are just a fan, its from the crowd. But, hey, if you are a employee, you get to watch from the wings. Man, the scenarios are endless!
10th February 2007 02:21 PM
MikeyC613 The final stage of the game you hack your way through Michael Cohl's beard with Keith's telecaster and rescue Princess Blondie Chaplain.
10th February 2007 02:27 PM
glencar I'd let Princess Blondie rot in hell. I mean, I'm as competitive as anyone else but some games are worth losing.
11th February 2007 07:32 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat That cdrom is so 1995...

Would there be a Rocksoff community in Second Life?
11th February 2007 08:57 AM
egon
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
a Rocksoff community in Second Life?

you are on to something!
11th February 2007 11:00 AM
gimmekeef That cd-rom was cool...in its day...I think its funny as shit..that my fave part of Voodoo Lounge....is Voodoo Stew
11th February 2007 05:50 PM
Soldatti I have it, didn't see it in 6-7 years.
12th February 2007 05:12 AM
corgi37 I got to a bit where Keef was coming out of the toilet and he says hello. But i dont think he washed his hands!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)