ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy Images with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dylantree is closed! Return to archive
9th February 2007 04:31 PM
Factory Girl Very sad news. It was a great site with great Dylan & Non-Dylan boards.

Does anyone know the reason why?
9th February 2007 04:36 PM
glencar Sacrebleu!
9th February 2007 04:55 PM
Gazza The torrent site is still going

http://bt.dylantree.com/index.php

thats the only one I use. there used to be some great trees on the main site years ago, but I suppose with bit torrents they've fallen by the wayside.
9th February 2007 05:05 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:
The torrent site is still going

http://bt.dylantree.com/index.php

thats the only one I use. there used to be some great trees on the main site years ago, but I suppose with bit torrents they've fallen by the wayside.

Thanks Gazza..I was just gonna check the torrent site myself
9th February 2007 10:01 PM
Fiji Joe I tell y'all what...until a suitable alternative is found, you may partake, to your heart's content, in all the music Starbuck and I have offer...no charge

http://www.maxlugar.com/music.html
10th February 2007 07:11 AM
MRD8 I just finished downloading Dylan's 11-13-06 Uniondale, Long Island DVD from DIME...I'm watching it now...its a decent quality audie with full menu and chapters.
Gazza,
Do you have the nine song Dylan proshot from Seattle in 2005?
10th February 2007 09:07 AM
Gazza Just downloaded that one too...yes, Bob..I do have that Seattle one. Wasnt that the Amazon corporate show?
10th February 2007 09:18 PM
MRD8 Yes it was...too bad they didn't get the whole show!
10th February 2007 10:17 PM
Erik_Snow I have to say...I read totally different reviews about that Seattle show before buying(!) it (the days before I learned about torrents), and....I think it's a very, eh, hard-to-get-into show, I wouldn't call it bad or anything, but it's sterile (compared to other Dylan 05 shows), apart from the occational sentence/phrase that shines through. I'd be interested in hearing what Gazza and Bob thinks about that one.
11th February 2007 11:11 AM
Gazza Only watched it a couple of times, but I like it Ok.

Dylan's quite blatant flirting with Norah Jones makes it worth getting, though..lol...the saucy old goat.
11th February 2007 11:43 AM
Sir Stonesalot The thing that I always liked about Dylantree was that they were really good a getting rid of deadbeats. And once you proved tyourself as a upstanding citizen, they would give you more responsibility. I ended up seeding several of the North America trees.

Twas great fun. And now I have a monsterous collection of Dylan boots.

I haven't bothered to aquire much boot material lately. I think I burned myself out on it. I'm back to listening to loads of new legit music. Maybe someday I'll go back to boots. Ya never know...
12th February 2007 07:05 AM
Factory Girl
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I'm back to listening to loads of new legit music. Maybe someday I'll go back to boots. Ya never know...

What are you listening to now, Stonesy?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)