ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy Images with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Levon Helm In NYC 3/17 (ssc) Return to archive
7th February 2007 06:54 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle Levon's taking his Ramble down the road apiece...

THE BOWERY PRESENTS
THE LEVON HELM BAND
WITH SPECIAL & SURPRISE GUESTS

BEACON THEATRE
NEW YORK, NY
SATURDAY MARCH 17 8 PM
TICKETS $100 / $85 / $59.50 / $49.50

A PORTION OF THE PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED TO
SLOAN-KETTERING MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

Tickets are on sale Friday February 9 at 9 AM. Tickets can be purchased online at TicketMaster or by calling 212-307-7171.

If tickets remain, they will also be available at the Beacon Theatre box office starting on Monday February 12. All times & ticket prices are subject to change and service fees.
------------
Ollabelle and the Alexis P. Suter Band are also on the bill.
7th February 2007 07:00 PM
fireontheplatter i wonder if he will do any songs from 'the band'
7th February 2007 09:08 PM
*ginda I love Levon. I hope if anyone here attends they will write a review and give him a shout and whistle from me.
8th February 2007 10:52 AM
Saint Sway I'd love to catch this but Rich Robinson is playing with his band and a bunch of guests at Irving Plaza that night. I'm hoping/wishing that Levon will sit in with Rich for a song. He's expressed his praise of him in the past.

has anyone here ever been to one of Levon's "Midnight Ramble" shows up at his place? I HIGHLY suggest going. Its a MUST for any true Band fan. About as fun of an evening as one can have. The best $100 you'll ever spend.
8th February 2007 11:02 AM
gimmekeef Should be a great evening!....Hope a taper or 2 catches a torrent for us!
8th February 2007 07:30 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
has anyone here ever been to one of Levon's "Midnight Ramble" shows up at his place? I HIGHLY suggest going. Its a MUST for any true Band fan. About as fun of an evening as one can have. The best $100 you'll ever spend.

Never been, but hope to make it up there soon.

BTW, ticket prices for the Ramble were recently upped to $200.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)