ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy Images with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Angela Richards Return to archive
7th February 2007 04:14 PM
Ten Thousand Motels She must not like to have her picture taken. Of all the Stones kids she seems to be the most invisible. You never read anything about her. You never see her pictures. She never shows up at any of these photo ops.
7th February 2007 04:20 PM
erikjjf http://www.oldkr.co.uk/angie.htm

I saw her at the shows in Milan, London and Glasgow last year.
7th February 2007 04:27 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
erikjjf wrote:
http://www.oldkr.co.uk/angie.htm

I saw her at the shows in Milan, London and Glasgow last year.

Has she ever done an interview of any substance?
Marlon seems to be a kinda cool guy. He doesn't seem to like cameras either but he doesn't hide from them. Theo and Alex on the other hand seem to like cameras, as well they should.
7th February 2007 05:14 PM
Honky Tonk Man One of my dads work colleagues used to be her French tutor in the 1980's. I met him once and he told me he was under the impression that Keith and Anita played little interest in her. She was bought up in Dartford by Keith’s mum.

I think she just likes to stay out of the limelight and I think that is a good thing. It is her dad who is the famous rock star, not her. His other daughters seem far more willing to get noticed. It’s the 21st celebrity and everyone feels they’re entitled to a bit of fame.
7th February 2007 05:20 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
met him once and he told me he was under the impression that Keith and Anita played little interest in her. She was bought up in Dartford by Keith’s mum.

Well, they didn't did they? At that time. Little kids are really sensitive to that sort of thing.
7th February 2007 05:25 PM
FotiniD Angela was very unlucky, in the sense that both her parents were heavily into heroin while she was growing up. I really don't know who was in a worse position - her, not raised by her own parents, or Marlon, dealing day to day with their addictions. It always amazes me how both of them seem to be really balanced and 'normal' people.
7th February 2007 06:08 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Well, they didn't did they? At that time. Little kids are really sensitive to that sort of thing.

Oh yeah, absolutely. I wasn't having a dig at anyone, I don't know their personal lives at all, and I was just stating what I was told. It was casual observation anyway.

I really do think it’s great when these people decide to stay out of the limelight though. It’s different when you carve out a celebrity style career on your own, but it’s tiresome to read about these spoilt layabouts who sponge of mum and dad.
7th February 2007 07:25 PM
gypsy Here are a couple of pics from Angela's wedding to Dominic Jennings in 1998:

-Photos courtesy of OK Magazine

With sisters Theodora and Alexandra in 2003:

-Photo courtesy of Cover Photo Agency

7th February 2007 08:37 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Boy! Keith's DNA sure has produced some beautiful daughters!
7th February 2007 08:45 PM
Riffhard To be fair I think Anita and Patti have a lot to do with that as well.

Riffy
7th February 2007 09:02 PM
M.O.W.A.T.
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
To be fair I think Anita and Patti have a lot to do with that as well.

Riffy

True. But with all the heroin ingested by Keith and Anita, they were lucky that Angela wasn't born with two heads.
7th February 2007 09:57 PM
LadyJane She's certainly been the most "reclusive" of the children.

Doesn't she raise horses on the English countryside?

LJ.
7th February 2007 10:10 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Was Stu in the same party Anita and Keith were?
8th February 2007 10:08 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Here are a couple of pics from Angela's wedding to Dominic Jennings in 1998:

-Photo courtesy of OK Magazine

With sisters Theodora and Alexandra in 2003:

-Photo courtesy of Cover Photo Agency

Great pics, Gypsy! Theodora definitely has the "Keef" look going...wow.

8th February 2007 04:21 PM
glencar I think "Blue Lena" met Angela & said she was quite friendly. There were rumors at one point that she was born with a cleft palate but clearly she doesn't have one now.
8th February 2007 04:33 PM
gypsy
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Was Stu in the same party Anita and Keith were?

I noticed that too!
8th February 2007 06:03 PM
CraigP Yep, she got Keith's lazy eye.
8th February 2007 09:42 PM
glencar She looks more natural than her half-sisters.
9th February 2007 01:01 PM
keefkid Theo & Alex are both models so of course you would see much more of them in photo ops, etc... plus ya they are young and pretty, that helps. They could be photographed a hell of alot more if they really wanted it... thank god they dont want to hang with Paris lol

i think both Marlon & Angela just want to be normal, good for them .. and i think its saying something for keith, anita, and keith's mom that they have been able to manage it, god only knows how
9th February 2007 04:25 PM
texile
quote:
keefkid wrote:

i think both Marlon & Angela just want to be normal, good for them .. and i think its saying something for keith, anita, and keith's mom that they have been able to manage it, god only knows how

angela is lovely.....
i can't tell who she looks like.
i think they're normal in SPITE of keith and anita....
angela was spared most of the rock and roll excesses -
marlon seems to have rebelled against that lifestyle - because he WASN'T spared...
good for both of them -
but i think they've been relatively unscathed because of thier own resources, not keith or anita.

10th February 2007 09:54 AM
keefkid
quote:
texile wrote:

angela is lovely.....
i can't tell who she looks like.
i think they're normal in SPITE of keith and anita....
angela was spared most of the rock and roll excesses -
marlon seems to have rebelled against that lifestyle - because he WASN'T spared...
good for both of them -
but i think they've been relatively unscathed because of thier own resources, not keith or anita.

yup i guess you are correct ... kids will either follw the parents lead or rebel and we all know Richards kids MUST be rebels lol ... its in the bones...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)