ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy Images with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: brianjonesfc.com expired on 01/30/2007 Return to archive Page: 1 2
7th February 2007 01:49 PM
stewed & Keefed http://www.brianjonesfc.com/
Sad Day.
7th February 2007 01:50 PM
voodoopug
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:
http://www.brianjonesfc.com/
Sad Day.

I am assuming this had something to do with the bust that was created a couple of years back depicting Brian, or it could have been the incredible financial success of "Stoned"
7th February 2007 01:53 PM
Honky Tonk Man brianjonesfc? I never knew he had his own football team!

A sad day indeed
7th February 2007 02:05 PM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
brianjonesfc? I never knew he had his own football team!

7th February 2007 02:09 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
brianjonesfc? I never knew he had his own football team!

A sad day indeed

If it was profitable, it would probably be purchased by an American owner anyway, its for the best.
7th February 2007 02:45 PM
Saint Sway this is frightening news

that website was the lone thing that was occupying those freaks and keeping them from digging up Brian's corpse

I fear now that they have turned in their mouse and keyboard for a shovel
7th February 2007 03:17 PM
Brian Jones Girl NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
7th February 2007 04:34 PM
killerbitch VoodooPug! Where have you been!!??

That fan club was a hoax, joke and a sham, scam and a lying mess.
7th February 2007 04:35 PM
killerbitch That is NOT the same club that is doing the LEGAL investigation. This one
in this thread is the SHITTY club run by scam artists.
7th February 2007 04:38 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
killerbitch wrote:

That fan club was a hoax, joke and a sham, scam and a lying mess.

is this the one that was taking "donations"?
7th February 2007 05:29 PM
Stratus No. The remaining fan club run by Trevor Hobley is the one taking donations. It is also the one who wants Brian exhumed, & I do not want to see that happen.
7th February 2007 05:49 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Stratus wrote:
No. The remaining fan club run by Trevor Hobley is the one taking donations. It is also the one who wants Brian exhumed, & I do not want to see that happen.

how can we close that one down too?
7th February 2007 11:04 PM
killerbitch I don't want that one to close down. It is the one that is decent, honest and
run by fans who want the investigation. If you don't like it that is your right.
But if the fans of the club want it to go on then let it be.
7th February 2007 11:09 PM
Olivia1962 why?
7th February 2007 11:58 PM
killerbitch Because they run a decent fan club and they have always been professional,
businesslike and have never ripped off their members. Donations to the club
are strictly voluntarly. Membership is by choice. The member who belong do
NOT want to close it down they want it to continue. No one is forcing anyone
to like it. It will continue whether anyone likes it or not, it will be up to the
members to keep it going and they the ones who matter. If they want the
investigation to go on it is up to them and no one else. They are contributing
to it and that is their right.
8th February 2007 12:06 AM
oldkr PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASE post a pic of the bust again, who ever has it and indulges me each time it is brought up please post it, there are sad ppl that need a cheer!

OLDKR
8th February 2007 12:28 AM
GhostofBrianJones Hey Ols KR! NOT that FUGLY bust again!! NOOOOO!! That is a disgrace to
the human race!!

For those who cannot understand this subject READ more Stones books
and go to Stones forums BESIDES this one, and learn about the subject
of Brian's murder. Read what Trevor Hobley says about the investigation.
What is the problem with wanting answers? If YOU don't give a DAMN that
is fine, but leave those alone who DO WANT answers. I mean if people
don't care about Brian's death that is fine, but for those who want answers
PLEASE respect those who DO!

GIMME A BREAK WILL YA!!!
8th February 2007 03:36 AM
Altamont
8th February 2007 03:52 AM
EELPIE lol- i've just pissed myself laughing.
8th February 2007 05:17 AM
Honky Tonk Man Arghh! That bust is terrible. I'd forgotten how revolting it is. Green and orange? What were they thinking?? To be honest, if that is the best they could’ve come up with, it'd be more dignifying if they nothing at all.
8th February 2007 05:33 AM
EELPIE were these the weirdo vultures who were
selling Cotchford Farm swimming pool tiles?
8th February 2007 06:30 AM
GhostofBrianJones Yes the fan club that has gone out of business was the one selling the tiles.
They were the ones who paid for that hideous sculpture. They are NOT the
ones I am talking about who are doing the investigation. The Reynolds one
who sold the tiles was the absolute worst.

BTW those fireworks on the background are great!
8th February 2007 10:41 AM
oldkr thanks for the bust pic - cracked me up once again!

OLDKR
8th February 2007 11:14 AM
voodoopug
quote:
oldkr wrote:
thanks for the bust pic - cracked me up once again!

OLDKR

I must purchase a replica to put in my garden!!!!!
8th February 2007 02:52 PM
Sir Stonesalot >If they want the
investigation to go on it is up to them and no one else.<

Uh, no, that is so very very wrong.

It is up to the police/magistrate in the proper jurisdiction to decide if that case should be re-opened. Fans have absolutely ZERO legal rights in the case. Period.

I understand that there would be some people who would like to have answers. But to say that you have a RIGHT to know is completely false and absurd. The WANTING to know something and the actual RIGHT to know something are two completely different things.

Why can't the guy just enjoy being dead? Re-opening a case that is almost 40 years old, and in which all of the principals are dead, not to mention the exhumation of Brian's remains, is....damn, I don't even know if there is a word for how crazy and absurd that is.

I mean, to what point and purpose would it serve? To satisfy some over-zealous fan's curiosity? There is no "justice" to be served or meted out. All the players involved are dead. What are you gonna do? Go after Thorogood's widow? It's a total waste of time, unhinged, and kind of frightening. "Normal" people would not do something like this. And if you think this kind of behavior is "normal", then I sincerely recommend that you get some professional help immediately.
8th February 2007 02:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>If they want the
investigation to go on it is up to them and no one else.<

Uh, no, that is so very very wrong.

It is up to the police/magistrate in the proper jurisdiction to decide if that case should be re-opened. Fans have absolutely ZERO legal rights in the case. Period.

I understand that there would be some people who would like to have answers. But to say that you have a RIGHT to know is completely false and absurd. The WANTING to know something and the actual RIGHT to know something are two completely different things.

Why can't the guy just enjoy being dead? Re-opening a case that is almost 40 years old, and in which all of the principals are dead, not to mention the exhumation of Brian's remains, is....damn, I don't even know if there is a word for how crazy and absurd that is.

I mean, to what point and purpose would it serve? To satisfy some over-zealous fan's curiosity? There is no "justice" to be served or meted out. All the players involved are dead. What are you gonna do? Go after Thorogood's widow? It's a total waste of time, unhinged, and kind of frightening. "Normal" people would not do something like this. And if you think this kind of behavior is "normal", then I sincerely recommend that you get some professional help immediately.

There are many times we don't agree.....this is not one of those times.
8th February 2007 03:00 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

is fucking insane

and whats really, really disturbing is that of the 2 BJFClubs, this is the one that is considered amongst the Jones freaks to be the one on the up and up

good lord, do know what that alone says about the site that just closed???

f'in looney tunes!!
8th February 2007 03:09 PM
Stratus Sir Stonesalot & Saint Sway:

I agree with you both 100%!!
8th February 2007 03:14 PM
Gazza
quote:
killerbitch wrote:
It will continue whether anyone likes it or not, it will be up to the
members to keep it going and they the ones who matter. If they want the
investigation to go on it is up to them and no one else. They are contributing
to it and that is their right.

absolute cock

Who appointed them judge and jury or even executors of the Jones' estate?

The lack of even the most basic grasp of reality of some of these fans, let alone their at best tenuous connection to the real world is unbelievable. How can you seriously argue that 'contributing' to some campaign gives them the right to decide how an investigation turns out - regardless of what the guy's family wants or what the law of the land decides.
[Edited by Gazza]
8th February 2007 03:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

absolute cock

Who appointed them judge and jury or even executors of the Jones' estate?

The lack of even the most basic grasp of reality of some of these fans, let alone their at best tenuous connection to the real world is unbelievable. How can you seriously argue that 'contributing' to some campaign gives them the right to decide how an investigation turns out - regardless of what the guy's family wants or what the law of the land decides.
[Edited by Gazza]

I only hope that when I die (or am killed), that I am not treated like this (well, OK...I'll take a green bust with yellow hair). This is the reason why the mental institutions in the world are over crowded!!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)