ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy Images with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: regarding Woody's wig Return to archive Page: 1 2
10th February 2007 06:45 PM
Shawn20 Come on guys....if one of the most famous haircuts in the history of rock and roll is a wig....that's a big story.
10th February 2007 07:07 PM
Bitch
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I'm only amazed rs.con havent thought of it, yet - with strategically placed tongue of course. A collection of 4 Stones merkins, each one reflecting the individual hairstyle of each band member.

I'll take one of each! LMFAO! I never fvckin heard of a merkin till now, you guys are a wealth of information! SO do these come in different sizes: S M L XL or colors: blond red brown black, or styles: short, long, curly...

the European tour cant start soon enough!
10th February 2007 08:49 PM
Gazza
quote:
Bitch wrote:

I'll take one of each! LMFAO! I never fvckin heard of a merkin till now, you guys are a wealth of information! SO do these come in different sizes: S M L XL or colors: blond red brown black, or styles: short, long, curly...

you can bet that if they launch such a product and go back to South America, there will be a "Brazilian" to mark the visit...
11th February 2007 07:28 PM
glencar On the L Word one of the guest characters is named Merkin. She has mucho hair. She's played by Heather Matarazzo.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)