ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy Images with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's Superblow Header Return to archive Page: 1 2
7th February 2007 06:14 AM
SweetVirginia Voodoo...to redeem yourself with jostorm and to make the rest of us sooooo happy, maybe you could just e-mail the photo to us SuperBlow girls? (Watermark removed, of course!)

If I were you, I wouldn't mess with this curse jostorm has put on you!

7th February 2007 06:20 AM
LadyJane I stared at that crotch all day yesterday and DO NOT recall the mysterious "slug" on the leg.

WTF???

LJ.
7th February 2007 08:04 AM
PartyDoll MEG Voodoo..please removed said "slug" or whatever the hell that thing is from this header...

You do not want to anger the Superblow Girls!!!!!
7th February 2007 08:28 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Ok, girls you won!

Harold don't you feel guilty to cause a collective-multiple-orgasms to our beloved ones?
7th February 2007 08:55 AM
PartyDoll MEG Yes you have removed the water mark...much thanks Voodoo..

now kindly remove your "added appendage" ruining our view
7th February 2007 08:56 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I didn't removed, I reposted a new one, the original without watermark, for this thread... for you girls

Come to Voodoo (but please one by one)
7th February 2007 12:14 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

I didn't removed, I reposted a new one, the original without watermark, for this thread... for you girls

Thank you, Voodoo, that's MUCH better. But Voodoo, did you photoshop a leech on Mick? Tsk, tsk!

7th February 2007 01:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl No I didn't, the pictures as shown in THIS thread is the original picture with nothing added or edited
7th February 2007 01:05 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl In fact, I think Mick stole that shorts and that's teh security device
7th February 2007 01:23 PM
stoneslib Maybe MJ tucked his hotel room key there for
safekeeping.
7th February 2007 02:00 PM
PartyDoll MEG Stoneslib and Voodoo are messin with us...NO WAY was that "critter" anywhere near "the goods" yesterday!!!!!
8th February 2007 04:05 AM
jostorm Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, that's better! Thanks, Voodoo, you're a star!!!!!!!!!!! The spell has been removed and you shall wake up with an enourmous tent every day henceforth forthwith...
(Y ademas se te va a parar veintiocho veces diarias desde ahora, igual que cuando tenias 15 agnitos...gracias, Carigno!)

PS: I notice that you didn't put your watermark on Mick's croth on today's header picture....funny, that...
8th February 2007 07:28 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jostorm wrote:
(Y ademas se te va a parar veintiocho veces diarias desde ahora, igual que cuando tenias 15 agnitos...gracias, Carigno!)

Ni cuanto tenía 15 añitos se ma paraba 28 veces al día cariño. Pero de todas maneras sigo vigorozo y se para fácilmente...

quote:
jostorm wrote:
PS: I notice that you didn't put your watermark on Mick's croth on today's header picture....funny, that...

It's easy, today's header (soon to be changed) has the real crotch not a sock, so there's nothing to hide
8th February 2007 08:10 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:

One by one? But Voodoo, we were all planning on jumping you together. Oh well, too late now...lol...

8th February 2007 08:12 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
8th February 2007 11:58 AM
jostorm Voodoo: Ok, veintisiete???

Gottorollme and LJ : OK, girls , at the count of 3 we all jump together onto Vigorous Voodoo's lap...1...2...(is Voodoo wearing the same model of swimming trunks as Mick??? How come his don't have a snail????)

PS: And I think I've finally figured out what the snail is, one of those waterproof gadgets you could strap to your arm or leg when swimming at the beach/pool, where you could fit in your key, money, etc ???...although why it isn't bigger beats me....perhaps to make the sock in his crotch look bigger by comparison????
8th February 2007 01:13 PM
LadyJane jo...you are an amazing woman.

I like the way you think.

On the count of three.....

lmao.

LJ.
9th February 2007 08:55 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl No... please... no... ONE BY ONE please
9th February 2007 09:00 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Voodoo: Ok, veintisiete???

Gottorollme and LJ : OK, girls , at the count of 3 we all jump together onto Vigorous Voodoo's lap...1...2...(is Voodoo wearing the same model of swimming trunks as Mick??? How come his don't have a snail????)

PS: And I think I've finally figured out what the snail is, one of those waterproof gadgets you could strap to your arm or leg when swimming at the beach/pool, where you could fit in your key, money, etc ???...although why it isn't bigger beats me....perhaps to make the sock in his crotch look bigger by comparison????

I'm tellin' ya, Jo, it's a leech! I thought it might be a turd at first, but upon very close inspection I do believe it's a leech. How it got there I don't even want to imagine...
9th February 2007 09:01 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
No... please... no... ONE BY ONE please

Sorry, baby, all or nothin' at all...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)