ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unknown artist - provided by Cucho Peņaloza
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Does anyone know what telecaster does for a living? Return to archive Page: 1 2
February 9th, 2005 11:41 AM
telecaster
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I was kidding...obviously...it is clear to me from his posts that Sir Moonie must be one of the top workers compensation attorneys in his area...the kid has mad game

No hard feelings Fiji and next time you come into Outback I can still get you the employee discount on the Bloomin Onion

February 9th, 2005 11:43 AM
voodoopug
quote:
telecaster wrote:

No hard feelings Fiji and next time you come into Outback I can still get you the employee discount on the Bloomin Onion

the deal i can offer you on rubber bulb pipette fillers is what is truly amazing
February 9th, 2005 12:13 PM
Joey

Puggy ....................................

I really , REALLY miss JB !

February 9th, 2005 02:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Puggy ....................................

I really , REALLY miss JB !

maybe you can reach out to Danish Kent!
February 9th, 2005 03:32 PM
Fiji Joe I like Kent...for a Dane, the kid's got a sack...
February 9th, 2005 03:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I like Kent...for a Dane, the kid's got a sack...

he is a young stones fan, like me. He is holding all the power regarding a return of jb.
February 9th, 2005 04:13 PM
kath this is waaayyyy funnier stuff than he ever even thought about posting...........
February 9th, 2005 04:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
this is waaayyyy funnier stuff than he ever even thought about posting...........

thank you kath
February 9th, 2005 04:20 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I like Kent...for a Dane, the kid's got a sack...

...Is it Shaved ?!?!
February 9th, 2005 04:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

...Is it Shaved ?!?!

perhaps that is what the disagreement is about?
February 9th, 2005 04:39 PM
kath see what i mean?? hell, i don't care WHO you are, that's funny stuff, there.......
February 9th, 2005 04:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
see what i mean?? hell, i don't care WHO you are, that's funny stuff, there.......

i thought we were friends kath?
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood