ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unknown artist - provided by Cucho Peñaloza
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: header Return to archive
February 4th, 2005 05:38 AM
Moonisup I seriously think that the header is a picture of the B-stage, you can see that at the headphones from charlie, and at keith's hair, so I think it's in 1998, and not 1995
[Edited by Moonisup]
February 4th, 2005 06:03 AM
IanBillen
I think Keith looks a little older myself than 95. Hell I would of even believed it to be 2002-03 if it wasn't for Charlies thicker hair a few years back.

I must admit. It is a good header though. No dis-credit at all there.

Ian
February 4th, 2005 06:21 AM
Jumacfly in 95 DJ had short haircut ..in 98 he had dreadlocks..so you re right guys, it s from 98/99...
February 4th, 2005 07:02 AM
John Wood That picture was from the No Securty tour in 99. Not sure of the date.
February 4th, 2005 09:15 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Oops! Yes the right date and venue is fixed it was the very same day Bob Dylan joined on stage on April 11, 1998 at Sambodromo in Rio.... the door of hell babies hehe

Carnaval in Rio!
February 4th, 2005 09:17 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I just want to add that I changed the header at 3:45 AM my time! It was not Jair's fault
February 4th, 2005 10:24 AM
Tom
quote:
John Wood wrote:
That picture was from the No Securty tour in 99. Not sure of the date.

Impossible as the NO Security Tour was only US/Canada

[Edited by Tom]
February 4th, 2005 09:44 PM
kath in portland on b stage, that headset of charlie's kept sliding down over his eyes...every now and then woody or darryl would fix it for him. he looked like levar burton on "next generation".....

but he never missed a beat......
February 4th, 2005 09:58 PM
Madafaka Voodoo, I hope you have Argentinian pics for the anniversary...
No mames, güey!!
February 5th, 2005 08:03 AM
John Wood For some reason I thought this picture was from the US No Security tour in 99, but come to think of it for that tour Keith had blue dye in his hair!! I was wrong, it must be from 98! No matter what the date I love this picture.
February 5th, 2005 02:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Sambodromo - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - April 11, 1998
© and thanks to Jair "Coca Buena" Mota
February 6th, 2005 03:48 AM
Lavendar South American pictures ROCK! Uueeeeeee Keep em comin!
February 6th, 2005 12:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Ouch!! Oops!! Yesterday I had a header ready at the moment I posted the above, now I am turning on the computer just to see that it was just my imagination
February 6th, 2005 12:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Anyway Lavendar to honor your comment and request now we have another Rio header
February 6th, 2005 01:44 PM
kath charlie looks devine in this header.....he looks fresh as a daisy while the others are all sweaty....
February 6th, 2005 08:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the header for a few hours today, the one commented by Kath

Sambodromo - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - April 11, 1998
© and thanks to Jair "Coca Buena" Mota
February 8th, 2005 12:37 AM
Lavendar Mick looks like he's full of "Lucky" LUciana!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood