ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Blondies have more fun!
America West Arena - Phoenix - January 30, 2003

By Little Red Rooster
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Food fix for the Rolling Stones Return to archive
02-12-03 11:35 PM
Maxmeister For their performance in Las Vegas Saturday night, the Rolling Stones were fueled with sustenance from Houston -- beef, chicken, and spinach tamales from Berryhill. When the Stones performed here last month, their bud Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top threw a Super Bowl party for them at the Four Seasons Hotel. On the menu were Berryhill tamales, and the rockers devoured every last one.

When Gibbons joined the Stones in Vegas over the weekend at their invitation,they asked for more tamales. Berryhill owner Jeff Anon had six dozen shipped FedEx to the MGM Grand for their dining pleasure.

A little inside info courtesy of the Houston Chronicle.

Rick

02-13-03 12:12 AM
Martha I can learn how to make those.

developing.......
02-13-03 12:17 AM
Maxmeister
quote:
Martha wrote:
I can learn how to make those.

developing.......

They say [whoever they is] the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

Personally, I thnk there are quicker ways. [LOL]

Rick
02-13-03 01:12 AM
Martha Perhaps there are quicker ways LOL (whatever do you mean?!? lol)...but (not to brag mind you) my cooking has brought many a calling...and I cook strictly vegetarian these days.

Ummm ummm good Ronnie!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST