ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Blondies have more fun!
America West Arena - Phoenix - January 30, 2003

By Little Red Rooster
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Longing in my Heart Return to archive
02-11-03 05:37 PM
verybadkat I want the Stones back in America, damn it!
They need to come back here and play in Portland, Oregon! We missed them soooo much, I had to drive to Tacoma, WA and then to San Jose, CA to see them!
If they have some time off, what are they doing? I know Mick had a cold in California so is he just resting up for the rest of their tour? I must know what they are doing!
I wrote to Keith at his website but havent heard back from him, does he write anyone personally? Just cuirous.
02-11-03 05:52 PM
Gazza Welcome to "Rocks Off",Kat

>I want the Stones back in America, damn it!

you'll have them back either later this year or maybe in 2004. But hey, youve already had them for 5 months - give those of us in the rest of the world a chance first! ;-)

>They need to come back here and play in Portland, Oregon! We missed them soooo much, I had to drive to Tacoma, WA and then to San Jose, CA to see them!
If they have some time off, what are they doing? I know Mick had a cold in California so is he just resting up for the rest of their tour? I must know what they are doing!

this is the place you'll find out so I hope you'll find what you need! They've gone to Australia. Someone has posted on that topic a short time ago!

>I wrote to Keith at his website but havent heard back from him, does he write anyone personally? Just cuirous.

I doubt it. he'd hardly have much time left to play the guitar if he did that! Keith has hardly ever used a computer in his life. That site has recently just got up and running anyway. I'm sure someone else will be taking control of the technical side of it for him!

02-11-03 07:46 PM
telecaster
quote:
verybadkat wrote:
I want the Stones back in America, damn it!
They need to come back here and play in Portland, Oregon! We missed them soooo much, I had to drive to Tacoma, WA and then to San Jose, CA to see them!
I wrote to Keith at his website but havent heard back from him, does he write anyone personally? Just cuirous.

I just realized for the first time since this tour started I have played only non Stones songs on my computer.
It is like I am subconsciously mad at them for leaving....

Kinda like when our Daschaund would chew the furniture
when my parents went on vacation....
02-11-03 08:11 PM
exile come on guys
they will be back for sure

dont worry

gotta let us Australians enjoy them for a while

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST